Defendant Name:[Yami Grey]
Defendant Phone:[454-2281]
Defendant Address:[N/A]
(( Defendant Discord: ))[Zombeat#9655]
Requested Attorney:[Robert Winejudge] N/A if none

Charging Department:[unsure]

Time & Date of Incident(s):[July 31, 2022]
Charge(s):[SF02-Murder]
Narrative:[As I am new to the area, I went up north to look for work. Then this manic with a paper bag on his face with a bigger vehicle bumped into my car. At first I thought it was an accident then he kept doing it and that was when I realize it is not an accident. I felt that my life was in danger as my vehicle was not able to start so I got out of my vehicle and so did the maniac with his knife in his hand. His car must have not been able to start as well. I pulled out my gun as soon as I can and shot him right at his head. Not even a minute later the police came by and saw me there with the maniac's body on the ground with the knife in his hand and myself with a gun in my hand. I quickly raised my hand and didn't even think to drop my gun on the ground because I was in shock of the whole incident and how it looks. I understand that the gun I had on me was not legal as for I was not licensed. But it is Los Santos and known to be dangerous don't you agree especially as a newcomer. I did what I can to protect myself as quickly as possible. I will and have serve punishment for that charge. But I am definitely not a murderer. And as I write this I am disappointed to find my vehicle in the middle of nowhere after leaving prison, I call the cops and nobody shows. and so I drive to the station to find my belongings which took my many weeks to obtain. All gone within less than 2 hours ((ooc)) of the incident. No cops know where my belongings are or why my car is there. And as my car is parked at the station, it can't start anymore. I had to ask a police officer to take me to the city and he begins to take his time to get to town. After 20 minutes we moved less than a few blocks from the police department to the mechanic all north of the map. I leave the cop car and he tells me to get in just to not move anywhere again. It's just been a bad experience and nightmare honestly.]

I, [Yami Grey], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Yami Grey

Post by Robert Winejudge »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

I, Junior Attorney Robert Winejudge, will be representing Defendant Yami Grey in this case, along with Executive Defense Attorney Dakota Macaw as co-counsel. I have already made myself aware of the contents of the case, and I'm ready to proceed at the court's discretion for when the case gets assigned a prosecutor and is activated.

Respectfully,

Junior Defense Attorney
    (909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

• To whom it may concern,

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: #22-CM-0063, State of San Andreas v. Yami Grey

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

I am Associate Justice Judith Mason and I will be the presiding over this case in my courtroom. At this point in time, I will be assigning this case to docket number #22-CM-0063.

I will now be ordering discovery for the prosecution to present their evidence to the court within 7 days.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

#22-CM-0063
Presiding Judge: Judith Mason

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Yami Grey
#22-CM-0063

A court order was entered in the above case on 1 October, 2022.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Yami Grey, #22-CM-0063 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Associate Justice
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

Motion for Involuntary Dismissal
Motion for Voluntary Dismissal

Honorable Mason,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are requesting an involuntary dismissal from the court, please find the reason for it below.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0063
    Requesting Party: Prosecution
    Party Members: Roderick Marchisio
    Involuntary Dismissal:
    Detailed explanation:
    The State is unable to obtain any proper evidence for this prosecution to reasonably continue. As such, we are requesting to dismiss this case.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

COURT DECISION - #22-CM-0063

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

#22-CM-0053

CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
SF02 - Murder

A decision was reached in the above case on the 2nd day of October, 2022.

• The case of #22-CM-0063, State of San Andreas v. Yami Grey has hereby been dismissed by this court.

With the State's decision to no longer pursue the charges being disputed, the court is dismissing the case against Mr. Yami Grey without prejudice. Should additional evidence be uncovered to prove the defendant's guilt, the State may seek prosecution of Mr. Grey for this incident at a later date, however, the charges currently on Mr. Grey's record will be expunged and he will be compensated for fines paid and time served.

Associate Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”