• [✘] Female
      [] Male
  • 1.4) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Integrity Way Apt 122
      Phone Number:5371581
  • 1.5) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.7) Have you had your fingerprints taken with the Police or Sheriff's Department?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 1.8) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I have not
  • 1.9) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: LSC
      Length of Employment: Almost 6 weeks
      Title: Mechanic
      Job Duties: Mechanic work in which included team building, quick response, and strategy and working one on one with customers and understanding the problems they face.
      Reason for Leaving: transfer to Bayview

Company Name: Bayview
      Length of Employment: Still working
      Title: mechanic
      Job Duties: Same as my previous employer but with a lot more team building and working together to accomplish task.
      Reason for Leaving: Still working
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • Personally ever since I was a child I had a great interest into law, I always wanted to be a lawyer like my mother who would take me on her travels to liberty city when she would have a court cases, seeing her help people in need awoken something in me when she would fight for the freedom of people she believed in. I always enjoyed the work to make your clients needs to be complete and settled. I understand in my heart that I should help people out who are in need with the law. I understand that the law is not easy but I will continue to pursue a passion of mine with also in mind of helping the great city become a more well respected place and crack down on violence. I can say with 100% guarantee that I will be ready for the challenge I will be willing to put my time and effort into this business opportunity To help me grow as a person accomplish my goals/ achievements in life. A handful of Extraordinary people in this city work in the law field in which I feel as if I can offer my attributes to grow bigger.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • I am a very fast learner who enjoys to do everything correctly, I do not enjoy to cut corners or cheat through work for it to be easy. I’m very easy to get along with and enjoy working along side people to get to know each-other better and develop great relations with clients and workmates to get better understanding. I can be there and give my 100% and work in a professional environment to complete goals. I am great in stressful situations and don’t let words get to me. I understand that a big part of this job is receiving hateful words by some people who don’t agree with you and I understand, I am totally good against it and will reply to them in professional manners. I feel as if I will be a great addition to the firm and am very interested in learning the law to help make the city a greater place.
  • 3.3) What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess, and how that could benefit the branch? (75 word minimum.):
    • I feel my most valuable traits would be that I am a problem solver and I work until I finish the problem and do not cut corners. I consider myself to be a mellowed out individual who takes the time to work with a team to create opportunities as a whole. I am strong minded and open minded to a lot of criticism, I work on my self and understand my mistakes to make sure they never happen again
  • 3.4) How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the branch in the event you are hired?
    • A lot of my time and energy will be going in to the branch to understand everything that goes on.
  • 3.5) How did you hear about this position?
    • Around the city
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 10,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Bayview for Marcy Madison
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Do you have any past Police / Medical / Justice Roleplay (Please include character names.)
    • I have on other servers, I use to do police work on a server that doesn’t exist anymore
  • 4.7) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Veggy#8602
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: pst
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the department?:
    • I usually am on late at night so I can definitely fill in any night gaps
Last edited by Marcy Madison on Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Re: SAJB Application - Marcy Madison

Post by Antonio McFornell »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Ms. Madison,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

• Best regards,
    Senior Defense Attorney
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

PENDING EDIT
Ms. Madison,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application. We are reaching out to inform you that your application is PENDING EDIT, see the list below of the changes that need to be made.

The changes are as followed;
  • Grammar mistakes (Capitalization) on section 1.2, 1.4, and section 2.
  • Lack of detail in the duties performed in both current and past employments. We would like you to go in more depth.
  • The answer in section 3.2 is an exact copy of the answer provided in section 3.1. Please redact a response that answers to the section's question.
Please make these changes within 48 hours. Respond below when the appropriate changes have been made.

If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.
  • Best regards,
    Senior Defense Attorney
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Marcy Madison
ECRP Forum Name: Marcy Madison

Post by Marcy Madison »

Hello there, I believe I made the correct revisions, thank you for the reply! Hope to hear back soon.

Sincerely, MM
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

APPLICATION DENIED
Ms. Madison,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Lack of effort in section 2.
  • The answer provided in section 3.2 does not answer the question.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

• Best regards,
    Senior Defense Attorney
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Training & Hiring Staff

Commend & Complain

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”