• [] Female
      [✘] Male
  • 1.4) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Eclipse Tower
      Phone Number: 4743786
  • 1.5) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.7) Have you had your fingerprints taken with the Police or Sheriff's Department?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.8) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • It happened when I first arrived, stepping on to the paved roads of San Andreas. I was young and ignorant, seeking to fit in, I ran into the wrong crowd where I never truly belonged. When the situation became dire, I owed the wrong people money and in an act of idiocy driven by my lack of money, I attempted an extreme measure of robbing an ATM. Before I could begin, I was instantly snuffed out, the entire thing backlashed into my face. To put it plainly, I robbed an ATM to gather money to pay off some debts and student loans. This is no justification, but the punishment became a pivotal moment in my life, where my ambitions no longer pushed for money and power but instead fueled a different kind of man, a man who now seeks stability and responsibility to others and his community; rather than only to himself. I would be remiss if I did not give credit to a very kind friends, who gave me a place to live in order for me to get back on my feet. The new secure environment helped foster the change described above and has become a foundational step for myself.
  • 1.9) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).

• 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: LS University
      Length of Employment: Two Years
      Title: Researcher
      Job Duties: A comprehensive study of the impact and sequela of the novel coronavirus to develop a better understanding of the virological mechanics and consequences. It was accomplished utilizing new research and clinical articles.
      I researched the mechanism of action, starting from virological infusion of the ACE II receptor in the alveolar sacs, to the resulting cytokine storm in the lungs: and their correlation with the sequela, or later development in the formation of fibrotic bands. I have a published paper on this I'm more than willing to share for the sake of my merit and credibility.
      Reason for Leaving: Accomplished research goal.

Company Name: SecuroServ
      Length of Employment: ~3 months
      Title: Checkpoint Operator
      Job Duties: Working the toll booth.
      Reason for Leaving: Insufficient pay to sustain a living wage in an inflated economy. Also a lack of interaction with the community.

Company Name: N/A (Freelance Jobs)
      Length of Employment: 2 months
      Title: (I) Construction, (II) Fishermen, (III) Mailman
      Job Duties: (I) Ensuring safety protocols are followed during procedural jobs, including isolating the premise from external hazards. (II) Self-explanatory. Very good for the soul. (III) Self-explanatory
      Reason for Leaving: I wanted a change to something with greater responsibility and more stability for me and my family.

• 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • Our society and culture both intertwine thoroughly with the law, in a country that places civil rights on an ever-important podium, it has become the hallmark of the government’s checks and balances. Without the judicial branch, governments and criminals can become erratic, tyrannical, and ultimately misguided. In our city today, there is a massive discrepancy between the wealthy and poor, and without proper representation, the system crushes those without the financial and cultural capital to afford adequate lawful representation. My initiative resides in delivering professional, accessible, and affordable representation to minorities, I will not stand here and list a thousand broad objectives, but to focus on a specific demographic with similar cases in order for me to become proficient in that specific field of study. On the other hand, there is no doubt that the community is one of hospitality and cohesiveness. I have been told by numerous people of the collaborative efforts between this branch and would very much like to join the family and contribute in any way I am deemed to help.
      Ultimately, I believe this new branch of government has the potential of revitalizing the city, to return balance and equality among the population which is something I would enjoy being a part of.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • I grew up in Chicago Illinois, in a bad neighborhood. I suffered from extraneous external factors especially one of cultural poverty. I accept and acknowledge my mishap with the law, but there is a degree of victimization to my actions. That is, social stratification at its worse. When we finally left and sought refuge in a small town in Connecticut, I was finally able to begin growing, and live a normal life. This is portrayed in my college degree, work experience, prospects and clean record, since the incident. Furthermore, as I have stated above, collaboration and communication lay heavily within myself, derived from my work in research I was inclined to discuss and contemplate findings based on statistical and circumstantial data. I have always found medical law to be very interesting as it overlaps with my major. Particularly law in the scope of HIPPA and medical malpractice law. I have a keen eye for detail fueled by my ambition to achieve my goals. If given this opportunity, I have no reservations and can devote much of my availability on the behest of my mentor(s) and most importantly will enjoy the learning process, prompting myself to ask questions and collaborate to further my knowledge.
  • 3.3) What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess, and how that could benefit the branch? (75 word minimum.):
    • I believe that my most valuable attribute would be my persistence to detail. I find myself pushing common boundaries to achieve ever increasing standards with a narrow eye on the foundations and composition of an argument or piece of information. This skill is portrayed in my research work, which examines the coronavirus and its effects to the nitrogen base interactions. I have been found to be very observant, I like to keep my opinions to myself until I have gathered adequate information to make a statement. Patience therefore is a characteristic I can bring to the table, alongside the respect to listen and always giving every party the benefit of the doubt. I’m always open to criticism and try my best to be polite.
  • 3.4) How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the branch in the event you are hired?
    • As highlighted above, I have a myriad of time to devote and invest into the branch. To roughly estimate, I would say that I'm capable of devoting 35-45 hours a week.
  • 3.5) How did you hear about this position?
    • I was first properly introduced by my great friend and landlady Sabrina Ortiz who suggested I look. Ever since I have meticulously kept tabs on the branch as a fundamental pillar of San Andreas. The more I learn and hear the more I'm pulled towards giving it a real opportunity. I reached out to Kendall Frances who I was able to ask general questions regarding the process, expectations and environment working in the judicial branch.

• 4.2) Do you have at least 10,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • N/A
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • I have no punishment, but I do have a warning from an administrator. I have since altered my understanding and no such issues will arise again.
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Do you have any past Police / Medical / Justice Roleplay (Please include character names.)
    • I have some medical experience in roleplay (Not on eclipse).
  • 4.7) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Praetorian#5205

• 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT-4
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the department?:
    • My background in education gives me an edge that takes years to develop. This will enhance my capabilities in understanding the law, and its implications on circumstantial situations. Finally, thank you very much for your time.
Last edited by tony giancotti on Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rasheed Briggs
ECRP Forum Name: Rasheed Briggs

SAJB Awards

SASG Awards

Re: SAJB Application - Tony Giancotti

Post by Rasheed Briggs »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Giancotti,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Rasheed Briggs
Prosecution Attorney
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 315-6127 — [email protected]

Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Re: SAJB Application - Tony Giancotti

Post by Antonio McFornell »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Giancotti,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 90 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Your criminal record disallows us from having you continue in the recruitment process. Should you maintain a clean record for at least 90 days, and/or good standing employment in a government agency or comapny, you will be able to resubmit your application to us.
  • ((We require that you have not received administrative logs during the past 60 days))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

• Sincerely,
    Tony McFornell
    Public Defense Attorney
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”