MONTHLY NEWSLETTER - JUNE 2022

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

WWW.LSPDONLINE.NET
Los Santos Police Department
Monthly Newsletter
Sunday, July 3rd, 2022
"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

- -
  • -
OFFICER OF THE MONTH

-
    Each month, one officer is selected by our Police Supervisors to receive this most prestigious award. This award is an overall congratulation for universal commitment, achievement, and excellence throughout the department. An officer who achieves this award is an exemplary member of the department who should be looked up to as an inspiration and role model.
    -

Police Officer III Dean Molloy first joined the Los Santos Police Department following his graduation from the Los Santos Police Academy on the 28th of November, 2020. Upon graduation, Officer Molloy enrolled in the Field Training Program, the training program for all aspiring officers within the Police Department, and successfully completed his training.

On the 9th of March, 2021, Officer Molloy resigned from the Los Santos Police Department for personal reasons, returning to the Department and subsequently re-enrolling in the Field Training Program on January 12th, 2022. On the 8th of February, Officer Molloy again passed his training and was promoted to Police Officer I.

Once provided with the opportunity, Officer Molloy immediately took it upon himself to become involved with the Gang Field Unit. On the 26th of March, 2022, Officer Molloy was reassigned to the Gang and Narcotics Division as a Gang Officer.

Throughout the month of June, Officer Molloy has continuously shown proactive and thorough exercise of his duties as a Gang Officer, with a substantial amount of dedication both on the field and administratively.
    Detective III Josh Durry, former Officer-in-Charge of the Gang Field Unit, wrote: Officer Molloy has played a key role within the Gang Field Unit over the last month or so, training new officers that have joined the gang unit and conducting specialized work for the unit to a high standard. His paperwork has been vital in some of the work we do within the Gang and Narcotics Division, and he has been a consistent and reliable officer that has proven himself to be dependable time and time again. Along with this, he has been promoted internally in two divisions - the Gang Field Unit and the Firearms Licensing Division, proving the contributions that he has made to the Department over this last month.
    For that, the Los Santos Police Department wishes to congratulate Officer Molloy on his performance and the recognition thereof during the month of July by the issuance of the Officer of the Month award, which is an award that signifies universal commitment and excellence as an officer.

FIELD TRAINING OFFICER OF THE MONTH

• Field Training Command wrote:For the Field Training Officer of the Month, the Field Training Division Command would like to once again congratulate Police Officer Ace Butoslav, making it two times in a row.

Officer Butoslav has conducted 5 Field Training Sessions and 7 Field Training Reports, with a rather substantial amount of detail in each of his reports, well exceeding the expected standard.

-
EMPLOYEE ADJUSTMENTS

• Image Police Lieutenant I ► Image Police Captain I
    • Grace Hunter

Image Police Lieutenant I ► Image Police Lieutenant II
    • Jessica Nash
    • Jaxon Nash
    Image Police Sergeant II ► Image Police Lieutenant
    • Gareth Longford
    Image Police Detective I ► Image Police Detective II
    • Joseph Couch

-REINSTATEMENTS AND TRANSFERS
    -
    This month we welcomed some familiar faces back to the Los Santos Police Department. Most were retired Officers who reinstated.

Reinstating Personnel
    • James Li
    • Kyle Brandon
    • Samuel Martin
    • Thomas Pennyworth
    Police Cadet ► Image Police Detective I
    • Samuel Martin
    Police Cadet ► Image Police Officer III
    • Thomas Pennyworth
    Police Cadet ► Image Police Officer II
    • Kyle Brandon
    -
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Police Officer III+1
    • Leo Larson
    Image Police Officer II ► Image Police Officer III
    • Adam Scotts
    Image Police Officer I ► Image Police Officer II
    • Mike Luigi
    • Luca Andolini
    • Oli Green
    • Pierce Locke

Police Cadet ► Image Police Officer I
    • Bella Taylor
    • Rick Bennett
    • Gina Willow
    • Brian Dox
    • Joe Richardson
    • Matt Betts
    • Rex Higgins

STATISTICS

• Employee Adjustments
    Promotions
    Demotions
    Suspensions
    Resignations
    Terminations

Recruitment
    Total Applications
    Accepted
    Denied
    Pending
    Withdrawn
    Number of Academies
    New Cadets

Field Training Program
    Sessions Conducted
    Field Training Reports
    Passed Cadets
    Failed Cadets

Ride-Along Program
    Ride-Alongs Accepted
    Ride-Along Reports
  • Patrol Reports
    Arrest
    Impound
    Impound Release
    Traffic Stop
    Use of Force

Internal Affairs
    Total Complaints
    Sustained
    Not Resolved/Dismissed
    Exonerated
    Actions Could Be Different
    No Misconduct
    Insufficient Evidence to Adjudicate
    Withdrawn

EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY

• -------------------
    6 | 6.25%
    1 | 1.04%
    1 | 1.04%
    4 | 4.16%

Staff Officers
    Image Chief of Police
    Image Assistant Chief
    Image Deputy Chief
    -------------------
    6 | 6.25%
    3 | 3.13%
    1 | 1.04%
    0 | 0.00%
    2 | 2.08%

Command Officers
    Image Commander
    Image Captain III
    Image Captain II
    Image Captain I
    -------------------
    6 | 6.25%
    3 | 3.13%
    3 | 3.13%

Police Lieutenants
    Image Lieutenant II
    Image Lieutenant I
    -------------------
    4 l 4.17%
    1 | 1.04%
    3 | 3.13%

Police Sergeants
    Image Sergeant II
    Image Sergeant I
  • -------------------
    12 | 12.5%
    3 | 3.13%
    1 | 1.04%
    8 | 8.33%

Police Detectives
    Image Detective III
    Image Detective II
    Image Detective I
    -------------------
    53 | 55.21%
    4 | 4.17%
    17 | 17.71%
    18 | 18.75%
    14 | 14.58%

Patrol Officers
    Image Police Officer III+1
    Image Police Officer III
    Image Police Officer II
    Image Police Officer I
    -------------------
    9 | 9.38%
    9 | 9.38%

Police Cadets
    Cadet
    -------------------

Total Employees

CLOSING MESSAGE

• This concludes the Los Santos Police Department's Monthly Bulletin for June. Thank you for taking the time to read through it and we hope you are excited for the next one. The Media Relations Division works hard to provide information about the LSPD to both employees and the public, but we couldn't do it without our division leaders keeping up with their own monthly updates for a timely release. If you have any suggestions, feedback, and comments, please contact the Media Relations Division through the means listed in the Contact Information tab.
Deputy Chief Dezzy Bala wrote: As we begin a new month heading into July, I'd like to thank everyone for taking the time to read through the bulletin. The Media Relations Division works hard to provide statistical information about the department for both the employees and the public to read and to find out more about what is happening in and around the department.

This past month, the City of Los Santos came together to celebrate Pride Month. A month dedicated to the celebration of all the fantastic residents of our city, no matter their differences. There were several Pride events going on this month which were all mostly a resounding success with only minor trouble reported. The LSPD was, unfortunately, subject to some unjust criticism regarding our handling of some of the trouble but as Chief Blake so eloquently stated in her own press release, the Los Santos Police Department is passionate about embracing the different lifestyles and cultures of all our citizens but at the same time, enforcing the law consistency and fairly to keep everyone safe.

The weather is especially beautiful with several weeks of sunshine predicted. We have been in communication with the Los Santos Department of Water & Power and they have assured us that there will be no drought this year, yet citizens are advised to be responsible about their water usage throughout the months of July and August. Staying hydrated is especially important during the summer months.

As always, if you have any suggestions, feedback, and comments, please contact the Media Relations Division through the means listed in the Contact Information tab.

Take care and enjoy your summer!
Deputy Chief of Police Dezzy Bala
Director, Administrative Services Bureau
  • * The statistics gathered for this month were mostly supplied by us tallying posts. There might be some human error in these statistics. If you are aware of any mistakes, please contact Media Relations.
    -
CONTACT INFORMATION
  • -
    Media Relations Division Public Inquiries
    Sinner Street 69, Mission Row
    Los Santos, SA, 90013
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.

Return to “Newsroom”