Defendant Name: Besh Dorty
Defendant Phone: 2068448
Defendant Address: N/A
(( Defendant Discord: )) MADVILLAIN#3868
Requested Attorney: Rasheed Briggs

Charging Department: LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

Time & Date of Incident(s): 6/27/2022 11:15 PM
Charge(s): Grand Theft Auto
Narrative: I was arrested for an alleged grand theft auto of a white motorcycle. My friend and I were driving my car and my friend was the one on the wheel. We saw a very heated chase between the police and a red muscle-style vehicle. In the end, the red car exploded and there was a lot of action, so naturally, we pulled over and watched from a distance of around 100-150 meters from behind the safety of a corner wall of an abandoned market/gas station. No one was harmed gladly and the two individuals driving the red car were apprehended. Once the situation quieted down, I approached closer where another person was standing. I want to highlight the fact that I was wearing white-colored shirt and pants, with both of them having flower decorations, and a grey T-shirt, because I especially remember it was chilly that day. After I had gone to take a closer look at the arrest a police officer came running and demanded I kneel. I did not attempt to flee or did not show any sign of resistance whatsoever. I displayed my frustration verbally and I asked the police officer a couple of times what was the reason behind my arrest and frisking when there were also other individuals around the scene. At first, they had no reason they were very confused but later on, went on to say that I was suspected of a grand theft auto (stealing) of a white motorbike. They mentioned I was the one driving a white motor bike around the scene and they deduced it because my face looked like the person who was driving the motorcycle but the person driving was wearing a helmet and driving lowest 20-30 km/h close to the scene, which would make it very hard for the police officers to even identify the face. I do want to mention that I had also seen this biker driving the white motorcycle around the scene, some would even say too close to the scene. So, logically the only thing they believed tied me to the biker was the white clothing, but the biker was wearing all white clothing. While I on the other hand was wearing white with a lot of flower coloring, which is very easy to mix up. At the time of the arrest the bike that allegedly I stole and drove was located far away because a police officer needed some time to run ,to the said white bike, and back so by what time he needed I would say the bike was located 150-200 meters away.

In conclusion, this leads me to say that I was arrested wrongfully and mistakenly. They did not see me, have footage or proof of me stealing the bike, did not see me, have footage or proof of parking the motorcycle where they found it, cannot possibly say that my face looked similar to the driver of the white motorcycle since that person was wearing a helmet covering their entire face, have no prints of me on the bike, and have no reason to say that my clothing was the same, best they can do is say that we were both wearing white, but even there I was wearing a much different white clothing style then the driver of the white motorcycle and white is one of the most used colors in clothing and a lot of people love it. So one could not possibly be arrested for wearing a certain color of clothing.

Badge numbers of the arresting officers: 20090, 6844, 3218

I, Besh Dorty, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Besh Dorty

Post by Darcy Valor »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: State of San Andreas v. Felix Svensson
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To Whom it may concern,

I will be the presiding Judge on this case, and activating it under docket number 22-CM-0035.

@Dakota Macaw and @Hugh Allgood please assign attorneys to this case so we can move onto the Discovery Phase as soon as possible.

Respectfully,
    Darcy Valor
    Superior Court Judge
    (909) 241-7634 — [email protected]
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: #22-CM-0035, State of San Andreas v. Besh Dorty

Post by Robert Winejudge »

• To whom it may concern,

I, Junior Attorney Robert Winejudge will be representing Besh Dorty in this case. My Co-counsel will be Executive Defense Attorney Dakota Macaw

Respectfully,

Junior Defense Attorney
    (909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Caroline Johnson »

#22-CM-0035, State of San Andreas v. Besh Dorty

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

My name is Caroline Johnson and I work as a state prosecutor in the San Andreas Judicial Branch. I have taken it upon myself to collect all relevant evidence in the case of ‘State of San Andreas v. Besh Dorty’ and have been personally assigned to this case by the attorney general.

The court can expect co-counsel should such counsel wish to join myself on this case as has been indicated via internal emails.

P.S. For the love of god can someone please petition the defendant to clean up the formatting of their initial petition to the court.

Best Wishes,

Caroline Johnson
    Attorney-At-Law
    (909) 590-4566 — [email protected]
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

#22-CM-0035
Presiding Judge: Darcy Valor

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Besh Dorty
#22-CM-0035

A court order was entered in the above case on July 22nd, 2022.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Besh Dorty, #22-CM-0035 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once the evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge

Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Kendall Groyce
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Post by Kendall Groyce »

#22-CM-0035, State of San Andreas v. Besh Dorty

• To Whom it may concern,

In regards to the court; I, junior prosecuting attorney Kendall Frances, will be co-counseling with Attorney Johnson and representing San Andreas State on this case.

Respectfully,
    Kendall Frances
    Junior Prosecuting Attorney
    (909) 489-9881 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Robert Winejudge »

Motion for Voluntary Dismissal
Motion for Voluntary Dismissal

Honorable Darcy Valor,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting a Voluntary dismissal from the court, please find the reason for it below.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0035
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Robert Winejudge, Dakota Macaw
    Voluntary Dismissal
    Detailed explanation:
    Your honour, the Defense has been unable to contact the defendant for the past week after many failed attempts, leaving us with no choice other than to request the dismissal of this case in order not to devote further Judicial Resources on this case.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Robert Winejudge
Junior Defense Attorney

Dakota Macaw
Executive Defense Attorney
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

Form 3.0.5 - Issuance of Verdict

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT - 22-CM-0035

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

22-CM-0035

CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
GF11 - Grand Theft Auto

A verdict was entered in the above case on the 26th day of July, 2022.

• The case of 22-CM-0035 - State of San Andreas v. Besh Dorty has hereby been resolved.

Due to a motion of voluntary dismissal submitted by the defense being granted, after the Defendant failed to get in contact with their attorney.

It is in the case 22-CM-0035, the defendant Besh Dorty is hereby found guilty of GF11 - Grand Theft Auto and will be fined $25,000 in court fines.

This case is now closed.

• CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
      • GF11- Grand Theft Auto [GUILTY]

Darcy Valor
      Court Clerk

Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”