Personal information
Name: Thomas Parker

Phone number: ###-####

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: No

Have you recently been convicted of a felony crime?: No
Request details
When are you available?:
From 4pm UTC+2 Timezone

Why do you wish to go on a ride-along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Department?:
Well, my career has changed and I want to see how the medics work, as I'm thinking of joining the Los Santos Emergency Medical Department. Also I want to decide if it's worth it or PD is better.

((Timezone relative to UTC)): UTC+2
By signing this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
  • I will not interfere with the EMT doing their job.
  • I will listen to the EMT's instructions at all times, unless it is to assist in their work.
  • The EMT can stop the ride-along at any point at their own discretion.
  • I will not bring any weapons.
  • If I get injured, the LSEMS can not be held responsible, unless gross misconduct led to the injuries.
  • While on scenes with police involved I will remain in the ambulance and will not communicate with anyone.
  • I will show I possess common sense.
Signature: Thomas Parker
Date Signed: 12/18/2018
Elise Cavallera
Police Lieutenant II
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: Ride-Along Request - Thomas Parker

Post by Elise Cavallera »

Dear Mr. Parker

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been APPROVED. Please keep this ride-along request readily available throughout any of your ride-along sessions. We hope that you will get to see first-hand how the Medical Department and its employees operate day-to-day.

This ride-along request is valid for 28 days ((7 days)), after the 28 days ((7 days)) have passed your ride-along request will expire. If you are still interested in our ride-along program after your request has expired, you must submit a new one.

What should I do now?
  • You are expected to follow common courtesy and show respect to the medic in-charge of your ride-along session, as so, we request you to dress properly and keep an eye on your personal hygiene.
  • If you are in possession of any weapons, make sure not to bring them to a ride-along session. The medic in-charge will be frisking you before starting a ride-along session and will confiscate any weapons into their possession until the end of the session.
  • When you are ready for a ride-along session, visit the Pillbox Hill Medical Center at Strawberry Avenue and ask if any EMT-I or above is available to conduct a ride-along session. There is no limit to the amount of sessions you may do, so long as your request is active.
  • If no employees are available to conduct a ride-along session, try again another time or schedule a ride-along session beforehand. Your sessions may be conducted by a different medic each time.
Sincerely,
Elise de la Croix
EMT-Intermediate
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
Image POLICE LIEUTENANT II Elise Cavallera
Assistant Commanding Officer, Major Crimes Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
Elisabeth Cooper
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Elisabeth Cooper »

Medic in-charge: Elisabeth Cooper
Date: DEC/19/2018
Time (( Please use the UTC timezone - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc )): 18:00 AM/PM > 18:32 AM/PM

Quick overview of the session:
Thomas and I only managed to reach two calls, the first one being a hectic department call which requires three units. We had one officer down, and four injured suspects. We managed to save them all, and get them back to the hospital to be nursed up to good health. The second call was a regular broken leg call for a motorcycle accident.
Did any issues occur during the session?:
None at all!
Any additional notes for further ride-along sessions:
Thomas didn't get to experience the MD fully yet, I certainly hope his next ridealong session manages to last a little longer.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Cooper
EMT-Advanced
Grace Waters
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

Post by Grace Waters »

Medic in-charge: Grace Waters
Date: DEC/19/2018
Time (( Please use the UTC timezone - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc )): 6:30PM > 9:00 PM - 2 and a half hours

Had a constant stream of calls through the session, we were in the helicopter for a lot of it as lots of calls were far away up in Paleto or Blaine County. We responded to a total of around 10 department calls which was good for him as he wants to become a medic. We had a wide array of injuries from Broken legs (only 2!) to GSWs or heads falling off (yep). He enjoyed it overall and said he can't wait for applications to open it again. He also helped me a few times by getting me the stretcher or in one case showing me where the patient was as I couldn't find him myself.
Got injured once at one of the calls due to being run over, but EMT-B Dubois saved me in quick time
Mr Parker is extremely friendly and was very helpful during the session. He made sure to follow the guidelines and was a pleasure to be around. He was clearly excited and did not want the ride-along to end even after 2 and a half hours, by which point I was going off duty. He's looking forward to becoming a medic one day and will ask any questions that he sees fit.

Sincerely,
Grace Waters
EMT-Advanced
Drake Frost
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Drake Frost »

Medic in-charge: Drake Frost
Date: 12/21/2018
Time: 5:45 PM - 9:05 PM

Thomas informed me that he has seen much of the same old, same old for the most part in the past few days. He said nothing remarkably special had happened. I think it jinxed us.

Our first call was to a patient with multiple gunshot wounds just south of the Courier office. The patient had apparently been spotted by a passerby, but neither the shooter nor caller were on scene upon arrival.

Our second call was a patient who had fallen off their bike and had a broken leg. Nothing too out of the ordinary; I treated them and transported them back to the MD.

Third caller had a broken rib with one of the ribs sticking through the skin. When I arrived, they were having a seizure due to the pain. I injected them with morphine, which caused the seizure to stop. Upon treating them, I transported them to Sandy Shores and began to respond to the fourth call.

While on the highway, Thomas asked me when it's the best time to use the Granger. I explained to him it's best used for off roading, such as rescues on Mount Chilliad, and that the Helicopter is handy for operations north of the prison, but the landing spots on Chilliad are limited.

As I was entering the city again, a sports car came speeding down the off ramp on the wrong side of the road. Because I was going high speeds myself, we wound up smashing into one another and I flew through the windshield. Mister Thomas was fine and he assisted the EMT with getting me back to the hospital. The man who hit me was also fine, and no charges were filed despite him being on the wrong side of the road.

The day was a busy one and it became difficult to track just how many calls I answered to and what exactly went down. Most of it was the same old, same old. Broken limbs mostly and a few instances where patients had gunshot wounds. The craziest of the calls was at LSC, where there were at least 4 people down due to a shootout that occurred. Still though, it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Aside from me flying through the windshield, the only event that occurred that was unusual or new for mister Thomas was when a patient approached me asking for some methadone. He had never seen a drug test done before, so he was able to experience that today.

Mister Thomas gave me no trouble for the duration of our ride along, and he was very professional.

Aside from the car accident on the highway, there were no incidents.

Mister Thomas is a joy to work with. He keeps quiet and observes what we do, and when he has a question, he asks it only when there is nothing else going on. He never tries to bother the EMT while they are treating a patient.

Sincerely,
Drake Frost
EMT-Advanced
James Valor
Deputy Sheriff III
ECRP Forum Name: Valor

LSSD Awards

Post by James Valor »

Medic in-charge: James Dubois
Date: DEC/21/2018
Time: 17:20 PM > 18:00 PM

Responded to multiple calls, ended up pressing my panic alarm due to masked men aiming their weapons at me while simultaneously robbing someone, police showed up and ultimately the situation was resolved. Thomas remained calm the whole time and did not interfere or distract me from doing my job in the slightest.
None.
None.

Sincerely,
James Dubois
EMT-Intermediate

Deputy Sheriff III James Valor
Field Training Deputy, Field Training Division
Crime Scene Technician, Sheriff's Investigation Bureau
Application Handler, Recruitment & Employment Division
Academy Instructor, Recruitment & Employment Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department —
"A Tradition of Service"
James Valor
Deputy Sheriff III
ECRP Forum Name: Valor

LSSD Awards

Post by James Valor »

Medic in-charge: James Dubois
Date: DEC/22/2018
Time: 19:00 to 20:00

Responded to multiple calls, one being a fire department call which I had to improvise to handle.
Most of the calls were just the standard broken legs.
Thomas' car was being broken into, so we made a department call to the police and had the man arrested.
None.

Sincerely,
James Dubois
EMT-Intermediate

Deputy Sheriff III James Valor
Field Training Deputy, Field Training Division
Crime Scene Technician, Sheriff's Investigation Bureau
Application Handler, Recruitment & Employment Division
Academy Instructor, Recruitment & Employment Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department —
"A Tradition of Service"
Grace Waters
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

Post by Grace Waters »

Medic in-charge: Grace Waters
Date: MMM/DD/YYYY:[/b] 20:00PM > 21:30PM
Didn't have many calls overall, responded to calls at bank for broken legs and had one in Paleto for a shootout so we took the helicopter. After a few more calls, It died down for around 30 minutes so we went on patrol to PD, Bayview and High End before ending the session
Found a man trying to pick-lock a car however he ran away when he saw us
Any additional notes for further ride-along sessions: Thomas has done a lot of ride-alongs throughout the week and is a good partner to have on duty

Sincerely,
Grace Waters
Firefighter
Elise Cavallera
Police Lieutenant II
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

Post by Elise Cavallera »

Dear Mr. Parker,

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has EXPIRED and is no longer valid. Thank you for showing interest within our ride-along program. If you wish to take any further ride-alongs, you must submit another ride-along request.

Sincerely,
Elise de la Croix
EMT-Intermediate
Image POLICE LIEUTENANT II Elise Cavallera
Assistant Commanding Officer, Major Crimes Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”