Defendant Phone: 293-2209
Defendant Address: 45 Spanish Ave.
(( Defendant Discord: blondie#0001 ))
Requested Attorney: requesting representation
Charging Department: LSPD
Time & Date of Incident(s): 5:10pm 6/14/2022
Charge(s): Reckless Operation
Narrative:

On the evening of June 14, 2022 I had just purchased a new vehicle from high end. Upon purchasing this vehicle I took it to LSC so that I could get it re-painted. Upon arriving at LSC I began looking through their paint options, when a police cruiser pulled up behind me with its lights on. When the officer approached my vehicle I asked him what seemed to be the issue, as I had not done anything wrong. He began to tell me that the air unit saw me negligently operating a vehicle. At this time I had already been at LSC for approximately 5 minutes, and I asked the officer how I was negligently operating the vehicle considering it was in park. I explained to the officer that this must be a mistake, as I had not been operating any vehicle recklessly. He kept telling me I was operating negligently, even though my car was parked at LSC. I asked the officer for his personal badge number and he advised me it was: 15510. I complied with the officer's request to see my drivers license, to which he waited in his cruiser for quite some time. Upon his return to my vehicle he advised me that the air unit was still above me and that the air unit operator had already placed charges on me for reckless operation. I asked for a supervisor and the officer radioed for one to come to the scene. I asked for the badge number of the officer in the air unit who placed the charge and I was advised it was: 22568. The officer on scene then asked me to step out of the vehicle because the supervisor was taking a while to get there. While I was being handcuffed the supervisor arrived and let me know that the charge was placed and there’s nothing he could do other than advise me to make an IA report. I asked for the supervisor's badge number and it was stated it was: 19491. I was ultimately charged with reckless operation, given jail time and fines.

I am filing this in the courts for my charge to be dropped. I am also seeking compensation for medical bills for therapy, as well as emotional suffering that has come from spending time in jail.

I, [Hailee Copyak], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Hailee Copyak

Post by Antonio McFornell »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Your Honor,

The purpose of this notice is to let you know that as of this time I, Tony McFornell, will be representing Hailee Copyak in all the proceedings pertaining to this case. I will be getting in touch with them.

Best regards,

Public Defense Attorney
    (909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #22-CM-0036, State of San Andreas v. Hailee Copyak

Post by Colt Daniels »

Personal Email

• To whom it may concern,

I will be presiding judge on this case and am activating it under docket #22-CM-0036.

At this time I ask Attorney General Allgood to find representation for the state so we can proceed into the discovery phase as soon as possible.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Robert Winejudge »

• Your Honor,

I, Junior Attorney Robert Winejudge, will be acting as co-counsel for Senior Defense Attorney Tony McFornell, and representing the defendant Hailee Copyak in this case.

Respectfully,

Junior Defense Attorney
    (909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Caroline Johnson »

#22-CM-0036, State of San Andreas v. Hailee Copyak

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

My name is Caroline Johnson and I work as a state prosecutor in the San Andreas Judicial Branch. I have taken it upon myself to collect all relevant evidence in the case of ‘State of San Andreas v. Hailee Copyak’ and have been personally assigned to this case having collected said information prior to its activation.

The court can expect co-counsel should such counsel wish to join myself on this case as has been indicated via internal emails.

Best Wishes,

Caroline Johnson
    Attorney-At-Law
    (909) 590-4566 — [email protected]
Aleksandar Pulaski
ECRP Forum Name: NotOnlyAce

SAJB Awards

Post by Aleksandar Pulaski »

Personal Email

• Honorable Daniels,

I am Junior Prosecuting Attorney Alex Butanovich for the state of San Andreas. I will be representing the government as a co-counsel in the case "State of San Andreas v. Hailee Copyak".
    I have familiarized myself with this case and it's evidence and I am ready to proceed upon court's discretion.

Respectfully,
    Junior Attorney Alex Butanovich
    Prosecuting Division
    (909) 304-9773 — [email protected]
General Attorney Aleksandar Pulaski
Prosecution Division
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

#22-CM-0036
Presiding Judge: Colt Daniels

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Hailee Copyak
#22-CM-0036

A court order was entered in the above case on the 2nd of August, 2022.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Hailee Copyak, #22-CM-0036 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once the evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Chief Justice

Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0036
    Requesting Party: Superior Court of San Andreas
    Party Members: Caroline Johnson, Alex Butanovich
    Exhibit #1: LSPD - Arrest Report
    Type of Discovery: Arrest Report
    • The arrest report filed by Luca Andollini that outlines some key details of the days events.
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery The arrest report details some of the charges placed, as well as provides for the list of officers in question present on the scene and responded.

Los Santos Police Department

ARREST REPORT
      "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

MUGSHOT
      • SUSPECT DETAILS
        • Full Name: Hailee Copyak
          Phone Number: 2932209
          Licenses Suspended: Yes
          Officers Involved:
          • Police Officer II Tyrell Lee
          • Police Officer II Luca Andollini
          Charges:
          • VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
        INCIDENT NARRATIVE
        • Explain what happened, no need to provide too much detail, videos could be provided
          • AIR-1 called for a 10-8 unit to conduct a traffic stop on a pink Imorogon registered to Hailee Copyak. Upon arriving at LSC, driver was identified and charge was placed by officer Lee.
        EVIDENCE DETAILS
        • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
          Legal possessions may be grouped and documented as "Legal Possessions". Illegal possessions must be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Body camera footage may be attached as an evidence exhibit.
          • Exhibit A: Legal possessions

Photograph of possessions in evidence locker (if applicable)
    Exhibit #2: LSPD - Tyrell Lee
    Type of Discovery: Witness Statement - Tyrell Lee
    • A statement from charging officer POII Tyrell Lee, as he recalls the chain of events the day the incident in question took place.
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery

Official Witness Statement
      Case Information
      • Case Number: Case Number
        Incident Date: 14/JUN/2022
      Witness Information
      • Name: Tyrell Lee
        Date of Birth: 11/SEP/1991
        Phone Number: 320-7369
      Witness Statement
      • I was AIR-1 and made the direct call to charge Miss. Copyak with VM03. I did not personally conduct the arrest only placed the charge and Officer Andollini arrested her. Miss. Copyak broke multiple traffic laws while operating her vehicle around Los Santos. While I was AIR-1, I spotted a vehicle driving at high rates of speed around the LSC area. I started following Miss. Copyak for quite a while and witnessed multiple traffic laws being broken like driving on the wrong side of the road multiple times, driving on sidewalks multiple times, and spinning out on roads multiple times. I was not concerned about the speed as I couldn't prove an accurate speed increase but there was without a doubt heavy speeding involved, but her driving in general for the time I saw was very dangerous and she could've destroyed property or risked the lives of others or herself. (( I don't have any recording on my computer of the situation anymore as I deleted it about a week ago when clearing my storage space so I won't be able to provide any RP footage for the case, unfortunately. ))
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, Tyrell Lee, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Tyrell Lee
        Police Officer II

Date: [04/JUL/2022]
    Exhibit #3: LSPD - Luca Andollini Statement
    Type of Discovery: Witness Statement - Luca Andollini
    • A statement from POII Luca Andollini, as he recalls the chain of events the day the incident in question took place
    Spoiler

lspdlogo
      "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• Attorney Butanovich,

due to the arrest happening more than 30 days ago, I'm no longer in possession of bodycam footage. However, I can provide you with statement.
        That day, officer Lee was patrolling in the AIR-1 unit and he allegedly saw a vehicle recklessly operating. He asked for an available unit to pull over that vehicle. The said vehicle was stationary at LSC. I conducted a normal traffic stop as asked by officer Lee and transmitted the full name of the driver over the radio for officer Lee to place either charge or citation through MDC. Officer Lee was confident in placing the charge "VM03 - Reckless Operation of Road or Marine Vehicle". After he informed me, I continued with the standard arrest procedure. Ms. Copyak was compliant and calm but asking for supervisor. Retired Sergeant John Styll responded and advised Ms. Copyak to submit both IA report and file a court appeal but we had to continue with the arrest procedure. The vehicle was impounded and Ms. Copyak was processeed at Mission Row.

Sincerely,
        Police Officer II Luca Andollini

Sincerely,

Caroline Johnson
Attorney-At-Law
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Motion to Compel Discovery
Motion to Compel Discovery

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting the disclosure of the following material by opposing counsel, please find a detailed reason as to our request below.
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Robert Winejudge, Tony McFornell
    Discovery from: Los Santos Police Department

Type of Discovery: [Deposition/Physical Evidence/Interview/Interrogation/Document Request] (Ex. Interview)
    • Body camera Footage
    Detailed reasoning: [Provide a detailed explanation as to the relevance of the discovery request]
    • Your honor, the defense is requesting the Bodycam footage of the Arresting officer of when the arrest occurred, along with the Officer in AIR-1 who allegedly saw the defendant negligently driving. This footage would help the defense to understand the circumstances of the arrest a lot more, along with providing some form of clear evidence for the placed charge.

Sincerely,

Robert Winejudge
Junior Defense Attorney
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

#22-CM-0036, State of San Andreas v. Hailee Copyak

• Honorable Colt Daniels,

I have been informed in rather strong terms that the evidence being requested in this case does not in fact exist, and based on the email I received, the officers involved would really like me to stop asking them about it. As such, the state while fully willing to comply with the request, cannot in fact fulfill the request.

Respectfully,

Caroline Johnson
    Prosecuting Attourney
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Parties,

Based on the submissions to the docket since ordering discovery it appears we are ready to proceed to a evidence hearing. At this time please use the following scheduling tool. Once completed I will let it be known when the hearing will take place.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Parties,

Based on the filed availability I will be scheduling this evidence hearing for Saturday August 13th at 11:00PM. ((UTC))

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

• To whom it may concern

As Per a request, I am informing the court that Ms Hailee Copyak has gone under a name change and now goes by Hailee Joyce.

Respectfully,

Public Defense Attorney
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

Motion for Continuance
Motion for Continuance

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are requesting a Continuance for 7 days for the reason listed below.
    State of San Andreas v. Hailee Copyak / Hailee Joyce
    Assigned Court Case Number: 22-CM-0036
    Detailed explanation:
    As was verbally agreed upon, due to states exhibit three being struck from the record, we wish to resubmit it with the proper format. However, we need time to in order to contact the officer to resubmit.

Best Wishes,

Caroline Johnson
Attorney-At-Law
(909) 590-4566 — [email protected][/list]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Parties,

As discussed at the hearing,

Exhibit 1 and 2 filed in the August 1st Motion for Discovery will be admissible moving forward in this case. Exhibit 3:Witness Statement - Luca Andollini however will not be allowed as it uses the incorrect witness format without the witness affirmation at the bottom. This ruling will set precedent that any testimony or witness statement must have the affirmation to be admissible in court.

Furthermore the defense made the verbal Motion for Involuntary Dismissal due to the Los Santos Police Departments lack of bodycamera in this case. This motion was denied due to the Los Santos Police Department still making contact to the court even though they did not have that evidence. Additionally they provided other evidence in this case but cannot provide evidence that does not exist.

The courts granted a verbal Motion for Continuance in this case allowing the prosecution an additional 7 days to collect further evidence. Until the prosecution publishes that evidence to the court, or 7 days has elapsed, I ask all other publications the be delayed.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: #22-CM-0036, State of San Andreas v. Hailee Joyce

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Requesting Party: Superior Court of San Andreas
    Party Members: Caroline Johnson, Alex Butanovich
    Exhibit #4: REVISED: LSPD - Luca Andollini Statement
    Type of Discovery: Witness Statement - Luca Andollini
    • A revised statement from POII Luca Andollini, as he recalls the chain of events the day the incident in question took place.
    Spoiler

Official Witness Statement
      Case Information
      • Case Number: [Case Number]
        Incident Date: [01/JAN/2000]
      Witness Information
      • Name: Luca Andollini
        Date of Birth: 6/JUN/1995
        Phone Number: 530 8359
      Witness Statement
      • That day, officer Lee was patrolling in the AIR-1 unit and he allegedly saw a vehicle recklessly operating. He asked for an available unit to pull over that vehicle. The said vehicle was stationary at LSC. I conducted a normal traffic stop as asked by officer Lee and transmitted the full name of the driver over the radio for officer Lee to place either charge or citation through MDC. Officer Lee was confident in placing the charge "VM03 - Reckless Operation of Road or Marine Vehicle". After he informed me, I continued with the standard arrest procedure. Ms. Copyak was compliant and calm but asking for supervisor. Retired Sergeant John Styll responded and advised Ms. Copyak to submit both IA report and file a court appeal but we had to continue with the arrest procedure. The vehicle was impounded and Ms. Copyak was processeed at Mission Row.
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, Luca Andollini, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Luca Andollini
        Police Officer II

Date: 15/AUG/2022

Sincerely,

Caroline Johnson
Attorney-At-Law
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Counselors,

Following the submitting of evidence requested during the hearing, I will allow 24 hours from now for the defense to file any motions in regards to the discovery. Please the following scheduling tool to mark your availability, this will either be to schedule an additional hearing if need be or a trial if no further motions are to be filed.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

San Andreas Judicial Branch Motion to Suppress
Honorable Colt Daniels,
  • We the Defense in the case below are requesting that certain evidence be inadmissible in court.
    State of San Andreas v. Hailee Joyce
    Assigned Court Case Number:
    Requesting Party: Defense Party
    Members: Robert Winejudge, Hailee Joyce
    Requested Evidence to Suppress: [Exhibit #4] Witness Statemeny By Officer Luca Andollini.
    Detailed explanation: Your Honor, the Defense is requesting the Suppression of the entirety of Exhibit number 4, a Witness Statement by Officer Luca Andollini. This Evidence was submitted after the Motion for Continuance that was granted by your honor had expired.

Sincerely, Robert Winejudge
Public Defense Attorney
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Defense Attorney Winejudge,

I will be denying your Motion to Suppress Exhibit 4 from the evidence. A Motion for Continuance allows an additional 7 days in which the prosecution can submit further discovery to the court without the court attempting the schedule any proceedings, however it does not limit discovery from being submitted past that point.

At this time please use the provided scheduling tool in my previous docket submission to mark the availability of yourself and your client should they wish to be present at the trial. Once completed I will announce the date and time for this trial to take place.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

I, Attorney Robert Winejudge
    will be taking a Leave of Absence until the 30th of August, I ask that we move forward with trial after my Leave of Absence has expired, and I am back at work

Respectfully,

Public Defense Attorney
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Counselors,

I understand that Senior Prosecuting Attorney Johnson is currently on a Leave of Absence until the 8th however I am still going to put out a scheduling tool to attempt and get a time and date set. If the time there is a time where both Defense Attorney Winejudge and Prosecuting Attorney Pulaski are available (Assuming Prosecuting Attorney Pulaski is still acting as co-counsel in this case) we will schedule a trial for that time to get this case resolved in a timely manner.

At this time please provide your availability using this scheduling tool once completed I will announce the decided date and time.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Counselors,

Based on the available times on the scheduling tool I will be scheduling this trial for Friday September 9th at 6:00pm. Please ensure you are there no later than 15 minutes prior for a pretrial meeting in chambers.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Counselors,

This trial has been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances. Once all parties involved are ready to proceed I will once again attempt to schedule this trial. Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

The purpose of this notice is to inform you that as of this moment I, Roderick Marchisio, will be representing the State of San Andreas in all the proceedings pertaining to the underlying case.

I will take it upon myself to reach out to the involved parties to collect and review all evidence in relation to the underlying case to ensure a proper and smooth continuation of this process.

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Document 1 | Filed 21/SEP/2022| Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
    #22-CM-0036
    Date Filed:
    14/JUN/2022
    Violations:
    VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
    State of San Andreas

v.

Hailee Joyce

PLEA AGREEMENT

• Pursuant to the case of State of San Andreas v. Hailee Joyce; Prosecuting Attorney Roderick Marchisio and Alexander Pulaski, Public Defense Attorney Robert Winejudge, and the defendant, Hailee Joyce, have entered into agreement, the terms of which are as follows;
    1. Current Charges
      1. VC08 - Negligent Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
    2. Former Charges
      The state shall pursue the current charges listed above, in place of the original charges listed below:
      1. VM03 - Reckless Operation of a Road or Marine Vehicle
    3. General Provisions
      • The defendant agrees to plead guilty to the Current Charges outlined in Section I. The State waives the right to pursue the Former Charges outlined in Section II in regards to this particular incident. The defendant will not be required to pay court fees or associated appeal fees.
    4. Waiver of Rights
      • It is CRITICAL that you read this section of the plea agreement thoroughly. By signing this document, the defendant agrees to surrender certain rights, notably; the defendant may not further appeal charges agreed to within this plea bargain.

This agreement may not be terminated at the discretion of an defendant, the defendant's counsel, nor the prosecution; it may only be terminated by the presiding judge under strict guidelines set forth by the Supreme Court of San Andreas.

By signing this document, the defendant is pleading guilty to the charges outlined in Section I and these charges may not be challenged at a later date.

Roderick Marchisio
    Prosecuting Attorney Roderick Marchisio
    Date Signed: 21/SEP/2022

Robert Winejudge
    Public Defense Attorney Robert Winejudge

Hailee Joyce
    Hailee Joyce
    Defendant