Defendant Phone: 233.5356
Defendant Address: Del Perro Apartments Los Santos San Andreas
(( Defendant Discord: Ravyn#2465 ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: LSPD
Time & Date of Incident(s): 6.9.22 Time unknown
Charge(s): Driving under the Influence and Felony Evading
Narrative:

I have not been in town much at all lately and the last time I was around before tonight, June 12, 2022 was June 6, 2022. I received a text stating I had a felony warrant placed on me and I contacted the LSPD immediately on the matter to find out what it was about as I have not committed a crime in a very long time other than speeding tickets. When I was finally able to speak to an officer on the matter it was stated this incident happened on June 9th and charges were placed without a positive ID on the person driving my vehicles and the said cadet placed a felony warrant on the vehicle owner; myself, as well as impounded vehicles. As the officers I spoke with reiterated that the cadet placed these charges without a positive ID, it has left me in a horrible situation for a crime I did not commit. I have served the 68 months from the charge, I have two vehicles impounded, suffered emotional distress from the prison time as well as the loss of my job with Weazel News and the risk of losing my business license due to a felony crime placed on me of which I had no part in.

As I do not have much information other than stated above seeing as how the cadet was asleep, the other officers I spoke to had no more knowledge other than what was in their system and all of this was news to me, I cannot provide much more other than knowing when I went to sleep on the 6th both vehicles that were impounded were parked in my garage and I didn't leave my home until the 12th. Due to the negligence or laziness on the cadets part, my livelihood has been put at risk, my good name I have worked hard to turn around and the business I have worked day in and out to get and the freelance job I perform at Weazle news is either gone or at risk of being taken from me. This is an injustice I hope to have rectified and my name untarnished. I am looking to have these charges reversed and removed, and compensation for my impounded vehicles, emotional distress, loss of wages from my job at Weazel News and time served in prison.

I, [Ravyn Black], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: State of San Andreas v. Ravyn Black

Post by Caroline Johnson »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

[SAJB] - State of San Andreas v. Ravyn Black
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

My name is Caroline Johnson and I work as a state prosecutor in the San Andreas Judicial Branch. I have taken it upon myself to collect all relevant evidence in the case of ‘State of San Andreas v. Ravyn Black’ either to personally take on the case when activated, or to support the prosecuting attorneys of the state should another attorney wish to take on the case.

Best Wishes,

Caroline Johnson
    Attorney-At-Law
    (909) 590-4566 — [email protected]
Roderick Marchisio
ECRP Forum Name: Roderick

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Roderick Marchisio »

Motion for Voluntary Dismissal
Motion for Voluntary Dismissal

Your Honor,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are requesting a voluntary dismissal from the court, please find the reason for it below.
    State of San Andreas v. Ravyn Black
    Assigned Court Case Number: N/A
    Requesting Party: Prosecution
    Party Members:
    • Caroline Johnson
    • Roderick Marchisio

Voluntary Dismissal
    Detailed explanation:

After collecting and reviewing the evidence in relation to this case, for which we refer to the first attachment, it has become clear to us, the prosecution, that the defendant did not commit the crimes as mentioned in the case. As such, we would like to file for a motion of voluntary dismissal of this case and clear the defendants' record of these charges.
    Attachment 1: Statement Officer Betts

Official Witness Statement
    Case Information
    • Case Number: N/A
      Incident Date: 09/JUNE/2022
    Witness Information
    • Name: Matt Betts
      Date of Birth: 09/JAN/1998
      Phone Number: 581-7946
    Witness Statement
    • I Officer Betts had misplaced the charges on Ravyn Black as a result of a Hector Derose that was smoking weed inside one of Rayvn Black's cars and taking off resulting in a chase that got away as I saw the suspect's face I placed the charges that I got from running the plate on the car and not noticing that the driver was not the registered owner resulting me incorrectly placing the charges on the wrong person.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Matt Betts, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Matt Betts
      LSPD

Date: [01/JULY/2022]

Thank you for your consideration.
Respectfully,

Junior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 372-7719 — [email protected]
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Post by Antonio McFornell »

• Your Honor,

The purpose of this notice is to let you know that as of this time I, Tony McFornell, will be representing Ravyn Black in all the proceedings pertaining to this case. I will be getting in touch with them.

Best regards,

Public Defense Attorney
    (909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #22-CM-0029, State of San Andreas v. Ravyn Black

Post by Colt Daniels »

Form 3.0.5 - Issuance of Verdict

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT - 22-CM-0029

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Ravyn Black
22-CM-0029

CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
VM05 - Drunk, Impaired, or Distracted Driving
VF01 - Evading an Officer

A verdict was entered in the above case on the 3rd day of July, 2022.

• The case of 22-CM-0029 - State of San Andreas v. Ravyn Black has hereby been resolved.

The prosecution filed a Motion for Voluntary Dismissal on July 1st, 2022 stating that the law enforcement officer placed charges on the defendant incorrectly. In his own statement;
    wrote: I placed the charges that I got from running the plate on the car and not noticing that the driver was not the registered owner resulting me incorrectly placing the charges on the wrong person.

A hearing was held on this motion on the 3rd day of July, 2022 to which the defense counsel agreed to this motion and it was granted by the presiding judge. Ms. Black will have the charges removed from her record and she will be compensated for the fines and time spend incarcerated.

This case is now closed.

• CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
      • VM05 - Drunk, Impaired, or Distracted Driving [NOT GUILTY]
      • VF01 - Evading an Officer [NOT GUILTY]

Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”