Post by Roxy Teat »

Defendant Name:Roxy Teat
Defendant Phone:476-5148
Defendant Address:203 Marathon Ave.
(( Defendant Discord: sullyr0x#2999 ))
Requested Attorney: Dakota Macaw
Charging Department:Los Santos County Sheriff’s Department
Time & Date of Incident(s):
Charge(s):Minor Sales Tax Evasion and Operating a Business without a License (first offense)
Narrative:
I was detained by Los Santos County Sheriff’s Department outside my apartment at Del Perro for legal questioning, where I was compliant. They asked me a number of questions which I answered truthfully, and to the best of my ability. The first interrogation occurred roughly two weeks prior to the second interrogation, which occurred on May 27th. I received a phone call for one deputy Olsen to come into Paleto station for questioning, I went to the station and was informed me that they got a warrant for my bank statement and asked me a few questions that I answered truthfully once again. I was informed that they would be charging me with Minor Sales Tax Evasion and operating a business without a license.

I do not operate a business or advertise any sort of service, they implied that I operate a property designer service. I do enjoy decorating and anyone that comes into my home could see that. I have had close friends ask me to help them spice up their apartments. Being a kind person, I have helped them out, but never have I asked for any type of payment for helping them.

I, [Roxy Teat], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Roxy Teat

Post by Sai Modi »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

My name is Attorney Sai Modi and I will act as counsel on behalf of the State of San Andreas in this case. I am familiarizing myself with the case and will be reaching out to the the relevant parties to gather more information.

Respectfully,

Sai Modi
Senior Attorney
Prosecution Division

364-9436
► Show Spoiler
Dakota Macaw
ECRP Forum Name: ComradeCorbyn

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Roxy Teat

Post by Dakota Macaw »

• Your honor,

I will indeed be representing Mrs. Teat on this case.

Graciously,

Executive Defense Attorney Dakota Macaw
(909) 419-3141 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #22-CM-0027, State of San Andreas v. Roxy Teat

Post by Colt Daniels »

• To whom it may concern,

I am activating this case under docket number #22-CM-0027. At this time I will be reaching out to find representation for the State of San Andreas due to the named prosecuting attorneys recent resignation from the branch. Once complete I will order discovery from the prosecution. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Cyrus Raven
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

Personal Email

• Honourable Colt Daniels ,

I, Junior Defense Attorney Cyrus Raven, will be co-counseling with Executive Defense Attorney Dakota Macaw and representing the defendant Roxy Teat in this case.

Respectfully,
    Cyrus Raven
    Junior Defense Attorney
    5356160 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

State of San Andreas v. Roxy Teat

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

I will be prosecuting this case on behalf of the State of San Andreas.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
    (909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Kendall Groyce
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Post by Kendall Groyce »

• To whom it may concern,

In regards to the court; I, junior prosecuting attorney Kendall Frances, will be co-counseling with Hugh Allgood and representing the State of San Andreas on this case.

Respectfully,
    Kendall Frances
    Junior Prosecuting Attorney
    (909) 489-9881 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

#22-CM-0027
Presiding Judge: Colt Daniels

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

#22-CM-0027

A court order was entered in the above case on 10 July, 2022.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Roxy Teat, #22-CM-0027 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Chief Justice

Kendall Groyce
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Post by Kendall Groyce »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: 22-CM-0027
    Requesting Party: N/A
    Party Members: State of San Andreas - Hugh Allgood & Kendall Frances / Roxy Teat - Dakota Macaw & Cyrus Raven
    Exhibit #1: Los Santos County Sheriffs Department
    Type of Discovery:
    • Arrest Report
    • Arrest Report
      ARREST REPORT
      MUGSHOT
      SUSPECT 1 DETAILS
      • Full Name: Roxy Teat
        Telephone Number: 476-5148
        Licenses Revoked: No
        Charges:
        • GM20 - Minor Sales Tax Evasion
        How did the suspect plea to the above charges?
        Suspect pleaded not guilty to all charges.
        Additional Details (Suspect's vehicle, etc.) :
      VEHICLES INVOLVED
      • Vehicle A:
      DEPUTY DETAILS
      • Full Name: Timothee Olsen
        Badge Number: 21147
        Callsign: 11-R-29
      INCIDENT DETAILS
      • Date of Arrest: 2022-05-27
        Deputies Involved: Captain Groyce, Investigator Wilkinson, Investigator Archer and Master Deputy Johnson.

Provide details of the incident leading up to the arrest
        • Arrest made in regards to SIB R&H Case File - 104096.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Exhibit A:
      ARRESTING DEPUTY SIGNATURE

Exhibit #2: Los Santos County Sheriffs Department
      Type of Discovery:
      • Deputy Statement
      Spoiler

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Personal Email
      "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• July 8, 2022
        To whom it may concern,

On April 24th, 2022, dispatch released an alert about the alarm at the Route 68 bank going off. Upon clearing the bank, I searched the vault for forensic evidence and came across a drill within the vault. Upon running fingerprint analysis on the drill, it was determined that Ms. Teat's prints were on it.

Later on April 25, 2022, myself, Investigator I Murdock and CST Johnson began to passively surveil Ms. Teat, we found her at LSC with numerous members of the criminal organization, Los Santos Royals. After a bit, she went to the clothing store down the street and we picked her up for legal questioning. Upon taking her to Mission Row station, she was read her Miranda rights and requested a lawyer. JB did not respond to departmental radio and we informed her of this, she then agreed to speak as long as we kept up asking over the radio for JB.

When asked what she did for work, Ms. Teat said she was an interior designer. When asked if she had registered this business with SAGOV, she did not. Eventually, the line of questioning went on to why her prints were on the drill to which she stated that she owned numerous drills and she had probably lost one. Eventually, Attorney McGaw was able to come to Mission Row and the line of questioning ended.

After this, I worked with Captain Groyce to pursue sales tax evasion charges on Ms. Teat. Thus, Ms. Teat was brought in for legal questioning again on May 17th. Here, she outrightly denied her right to legal representation to be present. Ms. Teat and I spoke about her interior design career to which she stated: "it was a hobby" and that people can choose to donate to her after the work was done. She stated that her most recent job netted her five grand in profit.

After this line of questioning was over, I determined that Ms. Teat was not telling us the full story, as a result, I requested a search warrant for her bank records which JB approved. These records showed that Ms. Teat was making a lot of cash deposits and not seemingly not reporting the taxes on them.

Following this, I met with Tyrone Cox and presented him the evidence that Ms. Teat was operating a business without a valid license, he agreed with my line of reasoning and as such, he moved forward with the BLF:01: Operating a Business without a Valid License fine.

Later, after a meeting with Commissioner Langley, we determined that the only amount we could for sure prove Ms. Teat had failed to report was the five-thousand dollars. As such, she was charged with GM20 - Minor Sales Tax Evasion.

• From
        Investigator I Timothee Olsen

Sincerely,

Kendall Frances
    Junior Prosecuting Attorney
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Requesting Party: N/A
    Party Members: State of San Andreas - Hugh Allgood & Kendall Frances / Roxy Teat - Dakota Macaw & Cyrus Raven
    Exhibit #1: Los Santos County Sheriffs Department
    Type of Discovery:
    • SIB Case File
    • SIB Case File
      Timothee Olsen wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:13 am Image
      Sharing this information is strictly forbidden.
      REPORT ID:104096
      Investigator / CST Name: Investigator Murdock, Crime Scene Technician Olsen and Crime Scene Technician Johnson
      Date: 4/25/2022
      Time: 22:30
      Interview Location: Mission Row
      Interview Summary:
      Murdock, Johnson, and I tailed Ms. Teat for a while she was in a Royals convoy. After she moved away from the convoy, PD Metro was called and we were able to detain her and get her into a cruiser. While detaining her, Mr. ██████ ██████ was seen in the area, so we were able to detain him as well.

Roxy Teat Interview
      I started the interview by being friendly with Ms. Teat, she explained that she doesn't really come up to the county much unless it's working on her hobby, where she redecorates apartments. She explained that she didn't make too much money doing this and that it was more of something she does for friends.

We informed her that a drill was found at the scene of a bank robbery. She said that she must have lost the drill or that it was stolen. I asked her, that since her freelance work didn't pay much, why wouldn't report it missing. She didn't have an answer. It was at this time, that a member of JB hopped on duty and Ms. Teat requested a lawyer. Her lawyer fielded questions and the interview didn't really go anywhere.

She said that she took payment in cash. It might be worth investigating charging her with sales tax evasion.

██████ ██████ interview
      We started the interview by asking if Mr. ██████ had anything gone missing in the past couple of days. He stated that he didn't know of anything going missing. We asked if he owned any Bati801 and he stated that he was "so rich that he didn't know what cars he owned". The interview went like this the entire time.
      Evidence Gathered from the Interview:
      • Further investigation into Ms. Teat for sales tax evasion might be needed.
      Next Advised Steps:
      Personally, I feel like the SF07- Bank Robbery charges are not getting anywhere. However, I'd advise Ms. Teat to come in and tell her it's under the suspicion of bank robbery in order to get her to slip on the sales tax evasion.
      Timothee Olsen wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:19 am Image
      Investigator / CST Name: Timothee Olsen
      Date: 5/17/2022
      Time: 12:58
      Interview Summary:
      Captain Groyce and I met up at Paleto and found Ms. Teat at her apartment on ██████. We picked her up and she was very compliant during the process. We took her to Mission Row to conduct the interrogation. Ms. Teat waived her right to an attorney and we questioned her. Below you will find a transcript of the most important details.
      "I just do this as a hobby. I buy the furniture and then they can choose to donate to me after the work is done."
      "The last one I did was yesterday... I made around five grand."
      Ms. Teat admitted to taking the payment for these "donations" in cash and that since it was a hobby she didn't think it was a big deal. Ms. Teat stated that since she was not advertising this hobby and only helping provide a service for friends, that she didn't think it was a big deal.

((The recording I had on OBS didn't work but RPly exists))

• Ms. Teat admitted to collecting payment for services rendered in cash and did not report them to the government to be taxed. She stated that this was one of the main ways she makes money in our last interview, thus, this should have been reported.
      Next Advised Steps:
      I will be submitting a warrant request to the SIB command for Ms. Teat's bank records to see if we can come up with definitive proof of these transactions. However, since these were conducted in cash at seemingly random intervals, we may just have to go off her own word.
      Judith Mason wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:10 am Image

San Andreas Justice Department

Re: Search Warrant - Roxy Teat Bank Records

• To:
        The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department operating within the State of San Andreas and their respective investigative divisions.

You are hereby directed to conduct a search of the bank account and tax records of Roxy Teat within the San Andreas Bank and relevant Tax Authority for the following designed records;
        • Roxy Teat Bank Records between 24/APR/2022 and 18/MAY/2022
        • Roxy Teat Tax Records between 24/APR/2022 and 18/MAY/2022
        [X] Any evidence of crimes in violation of the San Andreas Penal Law Article GM to SF included but not limited to.
        You are direct to execute this warrant between the hours of;
        • [ ] 06:00 - 21:00
          [X] 08:00 - 22:00 (Bank of San Andreas hours of operation.)
          [ ] Any time day or night.
        You are being directed to send a copy of this warrant to Roxy Teat once executed, and return a copy with all documents seized pursuant there to your respective department without unnecessary delay. The court requires a copy be submitted to the warrant application for internal archive.

This warrant is issued on 19/MAY/2022 and is effective for 7 days. Should an extension be required please submit a notice no less then 12 hours prior to this warrants closing.

Associate Justice
        (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
      Timothee Olsen wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:57 pm Image

• Captain Groyce,

The warrant has been executed and its contents can be seen here and below.

Ms. Teat is clearly making more money than she let on about in her interrogations. I will be reviewing this data and bringing her in for one final question before I can confidently place charges on her.

I am unable to attach the document to the warrant as I no longer have access to that section.
        Bank Records from Ms. Teat

If their are any questions do not hesitate to respond via email.

• Kind regards,
        Master Deputy Timothee Olsen
        (909) 282-1222 — [email protected]
      Timothee Olsen wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:31 am Image
      Investigator / CST Name: Timothee Olsen, Charlie Wilkinson and Bunkie Johnson
      Date: May 27, 2022
      Time: 4:00AM
      Interview Location: Paleto Station
      Interview Summary:
      I informed Ms. Teat of the warrant we served and how we determined she was committing sales tax evasion and operating a business without a valid license. With this in mind, I told her that if she told us the amount she took in exchange for these services and she held onto the five thousand dollars.

I will be emailing Commissioner Langley and Tyrone Cox after this is posted to confirm the charges against her.

She seemed genuinely remorseful and I believe that she is genuinely made a wrong choice. She stated that she was trying to get a legal job somewhere this Saturday. With this in mind, I informed her that I believed her and that since she admitted to a crime, I had a duty to investigate it and that I would be happy to write a letter of recommendation for her, with Groyce's approval.
      Interview Audio Recording
      • Admission of Guilt.
      Next Advised Steps:
      Liaise with Commissioner Langley on the debt being added.

Charges to be placed
      BLF:01 - Operating a Business without a Valid License (25,000) fine
      GM20 - Minor Sales Tax Evasion (5000 unreported taxes + 10% = 5500)
      Total of 30,500 added to her debt.

Sincerely,

Hugh R. Allgood
    Attorney General
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Parties,

I am going to be moving this case straight to a trial as no motions have been submitted contesting the evidence. Please note all evidence filed on this case will be admissible. Please fill out the scheduling tool with your availability tomorrow as I wish to hold this trial as soon as possible.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Dakota Macaw

SAJB Awards

Post by Dakota Macaw »

Motion to Suppress
Motion to Suppress

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting that certain evidence be inadmissible in court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0027
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Roxy Teat, Dakota Macaw, Cyrus Raven
    Requested Evidence to Suppress: Roxy Teat Bank records
    Detailed explanation:
    The defense is requesting a suppression of all the data within Miss Teat's bank records outside the date of May 16th. As can be seen multiple times in the submitted evidence, the conviction of Minor Sales Tax evasion was grounded in a "$5,000" payment from the date of May 16th. Any other transactions would be outside the scope of the case. There is absolutely no need to discuss the entirety of Miss Teat's bank history when the scope of the case is focused on a transaction from May 16th.

Sincerely,

Dakota Macaw
Executive Defense Attorney,
Cyrus Raven
Junior Defense Attorney
5356160 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Parties,

I have created a new scheduling tool for this hearing. Please file your availability as soon as possible and once completed I will announce a time. If no dates and times on the tool work we will have to postpone the trial until I get back from my judicial seminar trip out of state. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Parties,

I move to have this hearing for the discovery and Motion to Suppress on Friday July 22, at 6:00pm. At this point I will allow additional discovery and motions to be filed up until 48 hours prior to the hearing taking place. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

Motion for Summary Judgment
Motion for Summary Judgment

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are requesting a summary judgment.
    Requesting Party: State of San Andreas
    Party Members: State of San Andreas (Hugh R. Allgood & Kendall Frances), Roxy Teat (Dakota Macaw, Cyrus Raven)
    Reasoning: Uncontested facts, dispute of law.

Detailed explanation:
    The facts in this case are uncontested. Ms. Teat admitted to Investigators that she had pocketed $5,000 cash which she received as a "donation" for helping a friend decorate their residence. It is important to note that an individual who provides these services is required to obtain the business license, "ADBL:02 - Property Designer". The description for this license, "Any business or person that provides services for design opinions on the interior or exterior of property must posses a Property Designer License." In statements to law enforcement, Ms. Teat admits to performing this type of work for others on a routine basis (and not just a on-off to assist a friend), and therefore, it is the position of the State that Ms. Teat is operating a business, and therefore is required to seek licensure. Since Ms. Teat does not possess this licensure, the State of San Andreas maintains the charge of operating a business without a license is appropriate.

Furthermore, Ms. Teat admits to pocketing the $5,000 and there was no responsive records on her payment of taxes to the government. The penal code is very clear; minor sales tax evasion can occur with or without intent, and is defined as, "Any person who, with or without intent to evade taxes, fails to report and pay sales tax at the time of sale, and instead of remitting it to the government, pockets it. The current sales tax in San Andreas is 5%. If the total value of the tax exceeds $49,999 this escalates to Grand Sales Tax Evasion." Given the fact Ms. Teat is performing these services on a routine basis as she stated, "I buy the furniture and then they can choose to donate to me after the work is done" suggests these "donations" are actually payment for services rendered and sold to another. As the penal code states, failing to report and pay sales tax at the time of a sale is minor sales tax evasion when the amount if less than $49,999, and therefore the State of San Andreas maintains the charge of minor sales tax evasion is also correct.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Hugh R. Allgood
Attorney General
Dakota Macaw

SAJB Awards

Post by Dakota Macaw »

Motion to Suppress
Motion to Suppress

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting that certain evidence be inadmissible in court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0027
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Roxy Teat, Dakota Macaw, Cyrus Raven
    Requested Evidence to Suppress: All evidence referencing Miss Teat's speech which is not backed up by a direct recording of said speech.
    Detailed explanation:
    Several times in the evidence submitted by the prosecution there are references to things that Miss Teat said. Without any recording from the prosecution being provided, these statements are considered hearsay and inadmissible in court. See below for all evidence the defense considers hearsay.
    Exhibit B: Witness Statement by Investigator Timothee Olsen
    Submitting Party: Prosecution

Personal Email
    "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• July 8, 2022
      To whom it may concern,

On April 24th, 2022, dispatch released an alert about the alarm at the Route 68 bank going off. Upon clearing the bank, I searched the vault for forensic evidence and came across a drill within the vault. Upon running fingerprint analysis on the drill, it was determined that Ms. Teat's prints were on it.

Later on April 25, 2022, myself, Investigator I Murdock and CST Johnson began to passively surveil Ms. Teat, we found her at LSC with numerous members of the criminal organization, Los Santos Royals. After a bit, she went to the clothing store down the street and we picked her up for legal questioning. Upon taking her to Mission Row station, she was read her Miranda rights and requested a lawyer. JB did not respond to departmental radio and we informed her of this, she then agreed to speak as long as we kept up asking over the radio for JB.

When asked what she did for work, Ms. Teat said she was an interior designer. When asked if she had registered this business with SAGOV, she did not. Eventually, the line of questioning went on to why her prints were on the drill to which she stated that she owned numerous drills and she had probably lost one. Eventually, Attorney McGaw was able to come to Mission Row and the line of questioning ended.

After this, I worked with Captain Groyce to pursue sales tax evasion charges on Ms. Teat. Thus, Ms. Teat was brought in for legal questioning again on May 17th. Here, she outrightly denied her right to legal representation to be present. Ms. Teat and I spoke about her interior design career to which she stated: "it was a hobby" and that people can choose to donate to her after the work was done. She stated that her most recent job netted her five grand in profit.

After this line of questioning was over, I determined that Ms. Teat was not telling us the full story, as a result, I requested a search warrant for her bank records which JB approved.These records showed that Ms. Teat was making a lot of cash deposits and not seemingly not reporting the taxes on them.

Following this, I met with Tyrone Cox and presented him the evidence that Ms. Teat was operating a business without a valid license, he agreed with my line of reasoning and as such, he moved forward with the BLF:01: Operating a Business without a Valid License fine.

Later, after a meeting with Commissioner Langley, we determined that the only amount we could for sure prove Ms. Teat had failed to report was the five-thousand dollars. As such, she was charged with GM20 - Minor Sales Tax Evasion.

• From

Exhibit C: SIB Case File
    Submitting Party: Prosecution
    Timothee Olsen wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:13 am Image
    Investigator / CST Name: Investigator Murdock, Crime Scene Technician Olsen and Crime Scene Technician Johnson
    Interview Summary:
    Murdock, Johnson, and I tailed Ms. Teat for a while she was in a Royals convoy. After she moved away from the convoy, PD Metro was called and we were able to detain her and get her into a cruiser. While detaining her, Mr. ██████ ██████ was seen in the area, so we were able to detain him as well.

Roxy Teat Interview
    I started the interview by being friendly with Ms. Teat, she explained that she doesn't really come up to the county much unless it's working on her hobby, where she redecorates apartments. She explained that she didn't make too much money doing this and that it was more of something she does for friends.

We informed her that a drill was found at the scene of a bank robbery. She said that she must have lost the drill or that it was stolen. I asked her, that since her freelance work didn't pay much, why wouldn't report it missing. She didn't have an answer. It was at this time, that a member of JB hopped on duty and Ms. Teat requested a lawyer. Her lawyer fielded questions and the interview didn't really go anywhere.

She said that she took payment in cash. It might be worth investigating charging her with sales tax evasion.

██████ ██████ interview
    We started the interview by asking if Mr. ██████ had anything gone missing in the past couple of days. He stated that he didn't know of anything going missing. We asked if he owned any Bati801 and he stated that he was "so rich that he didn't know what cars he owned". The interview went like this the entire time.
    Next Advised Steps:
    Personally, I feel like the SF07- Bank Robbery charges are not getting anywhere. However, I'd advise Ms. Teat to come in and tell her it's under the suspicion of bank robbery in order to get her to slip on the sales tax evasion.
    Timothee Olsen wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:19 am Image
    Investigator / CST Name: Timothee Olsen
    Date: 5/17/2022
    Time: 12:58
    Interview Summary:
    Captain Groyce and I met up at Paleto and found Ms. Teat at her apartment on ██████. We picked her up and she was very compliant during the process. We took her to Mission Row to conduct the interrogation. Ms. Teat waived her right to an attorney and we questioned her. Below you will find a transcript of the most important details.

"I just do this as a hobby. I buy the furniture and then they can choose to donate to me after the work is done."
    "The last one I did was yesterday... I made around five grand."

Ms. Teat admitted to taking the payment for these "donations" in cash and that since it was a hobby she didn't think it was a big deal. Ms. Teat stated that since she was not advertising this hobby and only helping provide a service for friends, that she didn't think it was a big deal.

((The recording I had on OBS didn't work but RPly exists))

• Ms. Teat admitted to collecting payment for services rendered in cash and did not report them to the government to be taxed. She stated that this was one of the main ways she makes money in our last interview, thus, this should have been reported.
    Next Advised Steps:
    I will be submitting a warrant request to the SIB command for Ms. Teat's bank records to see if we can come up with definitive proof of these transactions. However, since these were conducted in cash at seemingly random intervals, we may just have to go off her own word.
    Judith Mason wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:10 am Image

San Andreas Justice Department

Re: Search Warrant - Roxy Teat Bank Records

• To:
      The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department operating within the State of San Andreas and their respective investigative divisions.

You are hereby directed to conduct a search of the bank account and tax records of Roxy Teat within the San Andreas Bank and relevant Tax Authority for the following designed records;
      • Roxy Teat Bank Records between 24/APR/2022 and 18/MAY/2022
      • Roxy Teat Tax Records between 24/APR/2022 and 18/MAY/2022
      [X] Any evidence of crimes in violation of the San Andreas Penal Law Article GM to SF included but not limited to.
      You are direct to execute this warrant between the hours of;
      • [ ] 06:00 - 21:00
        [X] 08:00 - 22:00 (Bank of San Andreas hours of operation.)
        [ ] Any time day or night.
      You are being directed to send a copy of this warrant to Roxy Teat once executed, and return a copy with all documents seized pursuant there to your respective department without unnecessary delay. The court requires a copy be submitted to the warrant application for internal archive.

This warrant is issued on 19/MAY/2022 and is effective for 7 days. Should an extension be required please submit a notice no less then 12 hours prior to this warrants closing.

Associate Justice
      (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
    Timothee Olsen wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:57 pm Image

• Captain Groyce,

The warrant has been executed and its contents can be seen here and below.

Ms. Teat is clearly making more money than she let on about in her interrogations. I will be reviewing this data and bringing her in for one final question before I can confidently place charges on her.

I am unable to attach the document to the warrant as I no longer have access to that section.
      Bank Records from Ms. Teat

If their are any questions do not hesitate to respond via email.

• Kind regards,
      Master Deputy Timothee Olsen
      (909) 282-1222 — [email protected]
    Timothee Olsen wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:31 am Image
    Investigator / CST Name: Timothee Olsen, Charlie Wilkinson and Bunkie Johnson
    Date: May 27, 2022
    Time: 4:00AM
    Interview Location: Paleto Station
    Interview Summary:
    I informed Ms. Teat of the warrant we served and how we determined she was committing sales tax evasion and operating a business without a valid license. With this in mind, I told her that if she told us the amount she took in exchange for these services and she held onto the five thousand dollars.

I will be emailing Commissioner Langley and Tyrone Cox after this is posted to confirm the charges against her.

She seemed genuinely remorseful and I believe that she is genuinely made a wrong choice. She stated that she was trying to get a legal job somewhere this Saturday. With this in mind, I informed her that I believed her and that since she admitted to a crime, I had a duty to investigate it and that I would be happy to write a letter of recommendation for her, with Groyce's approval.
    Interview Audio Recording
    • Admission of Guilt.
    Next Advised Steps:
    Liaise with Commissioner Langley on the debt being added.

Charges to be placed
    BLF:01 - Operating a Business without a Valid License (25,000) fine
    GM20 - Minor Sales Tax Evasion (5000 unreported taxes + 10% = 5500)
    Total of 30,500 added to her debt.

Sincerely,

Dakota Macaw
Executive Defense Attorney,
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Parties,

I will be rescheduling the hearing for this case. The new time and date is Friday, July 22nd at 12:00am. ((UTC)) At this time no further motions are to be submitted to the docket. I will be reviewing every motion submitted to the docket at this hearing.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

• San Andreas Superior Court,

I know no further motions are allowed, however, I was contacted by Investigator Olsen reporting the case file received was incomplete. There are actually recordings of the interview.

With this being a large basis on the defense motion we are arguing later, I feel it is relevant for consideration by the court and parties.
    email from Investigator Olsen and case file
    Timothee Olsen wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:58 pm Image

Personal Email
    "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• July 21, 2022
      Attorney General Allgood,

The case file you were sent for the order of discovery on the Roxy Teat case was incomplete. Here is the full first entry.
      First Interrogation on Roxy Teat
      Interview Summary:
      Murdock, Johnson, and I tailed Ms. Teat for a while she was in a Royals convoy. After she moved away from the convoy, PD Metro was called and we were able to detain her and get her into a cruiser. While detaining her, Mr. Rashad Hunter was seen in the area, so we were able to detain him as well.

Roxy Teat Interview

Rashad Hunter interview
      We started the interview by asking if Mr. Hunter had anything gone missing in the past couple of days. He stated that he didn't know of anything going missing. We asked if he owned any Bati801 and he stated that he was "so rich that he didn't know what cars he owned". The interview went like this the entire time.
      Spoiler
      Link to footage ((MP3 on Google Drive))
      Next Advised Steps:

• From
    Respectfully,

Attorney General
    (909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Form 3.0.5 - Issuance of Verdict

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT - 22-CM-0022

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Frank Raven
22-CM-0022

CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
Minor Sales Tax Evasion
Operating a Business without a License (First Offense)

A verdict was entered in the above case on the 21th day of July, 2022.

• The case of 22-CM-0027 - State of San Andreas v. Roxy Teat has hereby been resolved.

In a summary judgement hearing it was agreed that there we no dispute about the facts of the case and only a decision of law needed to be decided. During the hearing the prosecution submitted evidence that showed the bank records of Ms. Teat and body camera footage of the interrogation that took place. It showed that Ms. Teat admitted that she received $5,000 for her work however did not have a license to operate that business and failed to pay the appropriate tax on the money leading to a guilty verdict on both charges.

This case is now closed.

• CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
      • Minor Sales Tax Evasion [GUILTY]
      • Operating a Business without a License (First Offense) [GUILTY]

Chief Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”