• [ ] Before Verdict
    [X] After Verdict
Reason for Notice of Appeal:
  • [X] Motion to be overturned
    [ ] Errors in the trials procedure
    [ ] Errors in the judge's interpretation of the law
    [ ] New evidence proving appellants innocence
Grounds for Appeal: (Maximum 150 words)
  • I was arrested by a police offider (I do not know their name). I was with two people who had illegal guns but I did not have one. I had packed money. Me and the two other people had just robbed a store and the police officers caught us. The officer miss heard what I said and he thought I was aiming the gun so he charged me with armed robbery. However, on the way to DOC I questioned it and he realised he made a mistake. He wired me some money to pay the extras fees as he could not change the charge. However this does not help my reputation. I should be charged with accesory not armed robbery. I was also pressured into robbing the store by the two other men and I did not want to. I can now not get a decent job as my record is ruined even though I did not want to rob the store and now I have the wrong charge.
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: Josh Thomas v. State of San Andreas

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: Josh Thomas v. State of San Andreas
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Thomas,

Your submission is being archived because this case has not been through the Superior Court first. The Court of Appeals is reserved for decisions that were made in a lower court, and all cases must originate in the Superior Court.

Please make your way to the Criminal Cases section of the Superior Court, where you will find the correct submission information and guidelines.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”