• [] Female
      [✘] Male
  • 1.4) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 3834640
  • 1.5) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.7) Have you had your fingerprints taken with the Police or Sheriff's Department?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.8) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • N/A
  • 1.9) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: White & Case LLP
      Length of Employment: 2 years.
      Title: Intern
      Job Duties: Assisting with general duties.
      Organizing files.
      Performing tasks assigned by supervisors.
      Reason for Leaving: End of contract.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • I am a firm believer in the judicial system and the benefits it provides to me as even an immigrated American citizen. I am afforded the same legal rights and due process as every one citizen in America is afforded. Ever since I was young I found myself infatuated with the justice system, both in my home country of England but also in my current citizenship of America! My father served as a criminal defense attorney in England and taught me the ins and outs of a court case and the law. While most would bond over a ball game, that was our bonding. After my immigration into America in 2015 with barely a dime to my name, I interned at a couple of law firms and fell in love with the work at hand. I enjoyed the late nights helping work on a case, even if it wasn't the most interesting case. I forged relationships with co-workers that I will never forget. Eventually, I found myself in the bright city of Los Santos as many described it as the place to be when it comes to up and coming prospective lawyers. As if a beckoning, one of the first notifications I received on my phone was a Weazel News advertisement for the Judicial Branch. This is why I seek employment. I want to contribute to the wise fairness of Lady Justice.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • From my birth in London in 1995 to now in 2022 I have always had a connection to the courts in some way. We grew up in a rather middling area of London, nothing too rich and nothing too poor. My father made a decent income given his work as an attorney, but he also supported myself and my mother. Throughout secondary school I excelled in my academia and took as many legal-related courses as I could. Whether it be communications or introductory courses to law. I moved to America in 2015 with the intent of joining an American law firm. I gained my American citizenship in the year of 2017 after a lengthy paperwork process. A law firm in New York had brought me under their wing in this time and provided me with a 2 year internship from 2016-2018. I proceeded to bounce between other firms, doing internships and interim positions and the like. At the beginning of 2022 I finally made the move to San Andreas and find myself where I am today.
  • 3.3) What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess, and how that could benefit the branch? (75 word minimum.):
    • My most valuable trait is my persistence. Even in the most difficult of times and most strenuous of processes I find myself working my way through and coming out on top of the issue at hand. I am never one to give up and I understand that within an area such as the Judicial Branch that persistence is essential. Paperwork will pile up and cases will become long and extraneous. I am more than prepared and willing to conquer those odds and contribute myself to the branch.
  • 3.4) How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the branch in the event you are hired?
    • I plan on dedicating all of the time and energy I have available to me. (( At least 8 hours a week. I do spend time elsewhere. ))
  • 3.5) How did you hear about this position?
    • Weazel News advertisement!
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 10,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • N/A, Tom Mathers is a member of an unofficial organization called The Underground.
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • My last punishment was on Oct. 15th 2021 which was a ban for DM #2. I appealed said punishment and it was reduced to a NRP #3 for engaging two armed suspects when I had no backup to my name. My DM #1 was on Oct. 4th for shooting another player on sight without proper escalation, while I thought I had justification from a previous incident I made no effort to engage with the player prior. My NRP #2 was for stabbing an active shooter at the pier on May 4th 2021 and my NRP #1 was for punching a player dressed as a klansmen with no escalation on April 1st 2021. I have been clean of punishments/spoken to's since my appeal.
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Do you have any past Police / Medical / Justice Roleplay (Please include character names.)
    • Kingsley Fisher - SD, PD, MD.
  • 4.7) Please provide your Discord name.
    • Nathan S.#6665
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: EDT (GMT-4)
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the department?:
    • I have been roleplaying for years and have been in the Eclipse community for over a year. I've seen the creation and iterations of the Judicial Branch overtime and would now like to be a apart of that. I've roleplayed in many of roles from military to medical.
ImageSenior Correctional Officer (("Round 3")) Jerry Brooks
Assistant Head of CMT | CFT Instructor | CERT Operative

Jerry Brooks
Correctional Officer
ECRP Forum Name: AtlasOLimbo

DOC Awards

Re: SAJB Application - Jerry Northcutt

Post by Jerry Brooks »

((Added discord to app.))
ImageSenior Correctional Officer (("Round 3")) Jerry Brooks
Assistant Head of CMT | CFT Instructor | CERT Operative

Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Northcutt,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From
Darcy Lafleur
Senior Public Defense Attorney
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 241-7634 — [email protected]
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Northcutt,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos Courthouse at 33 Vespucci Blvd near Legion Square, one of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into the courthouse.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas State Government discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the #interview-lobby voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

From
Darcy Lafleur
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Northcutt,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • ((After deliberations, we have decided that you are unfortunately not a good fit for the faction at this time. This is due to previous experiences that members of the faction have had with you across characters. We hope you will continue to pursue greater RP standards, but feel that you should prove yourself in other legal factions before we can accept you.))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Sincerely,
Darcy Lafleur
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”