SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

[PRESS RELEASE #6] Appointment of an Executive Defense Attorney

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Appointment of an Executive Defense Attorney
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Citizens of San Andreas,

On Saturday April 30, 2022 the San Andreas Supreme Court Justice met to decide on the first Executive Defense Attorney for the State of San Andreas. The San Andreas Judicial Branch is please to congratulate Executive Defense Attorney Dakota Macaw on his appointment. Dakota Macaw joined the Judicial Branch back in January of 2022 and got to work with assisting defendants bringing their cases to the courts for review. Executive Defense Attorney Macaw will be in charge of all Public Defenders within the state assisting on cases to assure adequate representation and proper justice is administered. We are confident in his abilities and are excited to see what he can do for the citizens of this state.

A statement from Executive Defense Attorney Macaw:

Dakota Macaw
    Hello citizens of San Andreas, my name is Dakota Macaw. I am the senior-most member of the San Andreas Judicial Branch’s Public Defense division, but I can assure you my beginnings were much humbler than it may seem. I was raised in a small city inside the Fort Berthold Indigenous Reservation, a city and area effectively entirely isolated from big-city and hyperactive society. At a young age I decided to enlist in the local Fort Berthold Police Department to protect and serve my community to the best of my ability. I had a long career in the department, but after 19 years I decided to step down due to a change in outlook on life. After leaving the department, I began becoming more engaged in the indigenous rights community. After an unfortunate interaction with a local police department, I decided it was best to move my life to San Andreas and pursue a more quiet, peaceful way of living. I decided to begin studying the San Andreas Penal Code and eventually worked up the courage to pursue a more active lifestyle once again, this time pursuing a career in the San Andreas Judicial Branch. I have always focused my career on providing sensible defense to all members of the public no matter the crime. For quite a few months now I have been the senior-most defense attorney in the branch.

I’m incredibly humbled by the praise of my colleagues in this new step in my career as the Executive Defense Attorney of the San Andreas Judicial Branch. I have always had a sense of urgency in the need to provide competent and sensible defense to the people of San Andreas, and in my time as the Executive Defense Attorney I can assure you that I will ensure all public defense is sensible and competent. With injustice in the legal system on the rise, now is the time for the people of San Andreas to seek public defense counsel more than ever to keep them in the light. If you have been stricken by an unfortunate encounter with the law, I am here to tell you that the defense attorneys at the SAJB are here to provide clarity.

Once again, I would like to thank those who have given me the opportunity to be in this position, it means a great deal to work along the great members of the branch’s executive staff.

Respectfully,
    Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Public Releases”