#22-CM-0016, State of San Andreas v. Jimmy Bates

Post by MasterBates »

Defendant Name: Jimmy Bates
Defendant Phone: 2563850
Defendant Address: N/A
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: Los Santos Police Department

My arresting officer was Callum Macquoid
Time & Date of Incident(s): 4/25/22 (time unknown)
Charge(s): GF19 Abuse or Desecration of Dead Human Body, WF01 Assault with a Deadly Weapon, GM19 Face Concealment (b)
Narrative: So it all started when I drove to the parking garage a Legion Square to see what was going on. When entering the parking garage I saw a body laying on the floor of the entrance to the parking garage. There was an ambulance down the road so I tried to help the person by carrying the body to the EMS worker. After being ignored by the EMS worker I dropped the body and started walking back to my rented faggio I drove here. When I approaching my faggio I saw a black man wearing a purple shirt and another white male with a hat on faggios parked on the road. When I went to confront them because they stole my faggio they drove off and started circling me.

During this time they were circling me I felt threatened, unknowing what the 2 perpetrators motives were. I believe they wanted to run me over with the faggio and sell my body parts so they can get rid of the evidence and make money at the same time. I felt I had the right to defend myself and the vehicle that had been signed off to my name that was stolen. I hit the black male that was circling me after he charged at me with his faggio and was close enough in range. When he was knocked off the faggio I jumped on the faggio at which point he drew a gun out.

I sped off after the other thief while I called the police. I told the other mugger to go to Legion Square so we could "fight". Of course I did not actually want to fight him, but the idiot bought my story and I had earlier called the cops to assist me in Legion Square where I was getting robbed. Because of my bald head I feel embarrassed in public. So I wear a mask that I was given by a friend to cover my head most of my time in public. Many people say they wish not to speak with me unless I wear a mask, including some other officers who were not on the scene. When pulling up to the officers I was wearing a mask and when requested to take it off I did.

I used the mask in no way to scare any person or while committing any crime since I acted in the good faith of trying to help another person and in self defense. When I approached the officers I told them that the black male in the purple shirt and the white male with a hat stole my faggio. The officers ignored my request to approach the other mugger who had his faggio parked next to us not more than 20 feet away. After checking the black mans licenses they thought it would be appropriate to let the 2 muggers go and put me in the patrol car.

In the patrol car I was asked questions regarding: if I tried to sell a dead body which I clearly objected by saying I brought the body to the EMS for treatment. I was then asked if I attacked the black man in the purple shirt in which I responded with a yes, but in self defense. With their lack of evidence the officers treated this as a confession to the charges and started to take me to Bolingbroke Penitentiary. This entire car ride I pleaded for the officers that I was innocent, and I was the one who called the police, and I was the one who was threatened, and I was the one who had hope in the man laying on the road while everyone was walking past him and brought him to the EMS worker.

Because of these officers actions I suffered inhumane treatment in Bolingbroke Penitentiary by the correctional officers, in which I filed an IA report. This treatment has made me not trust the LSPD, LSEMS, and SADOC. Because of these charges I have been left in extreme debt which has not allowed me to purchase food for myself. and have resorted to eating worms and bugs. I plead Not Guilty for all of my charges, as I have done nothing wrong.

I, [Jimmy Bates], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))
Albert Lewis
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: State of San Andreas v. Jimmy Bates

Post by Albert Lewis »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

State of San Andreas v. Jimmy Bates
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To all concerned parties,

I, Albert "Big Al" Lewis, will be the prosecuting attorney for this case. I will be in contact with LSPD to start gathering information.

• Respectfully,
    Albert "Big Al" Lewis
    Prosecuting Attorney

464-6046
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: #22-CM-0016, State of San Andreas v. Jimmy Bates

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

I am Associate Justice Judith Mason and I will be the presiding over this case in my courtroom. At this point in time, I will be assigning this case to docket number #22-CM-0016. As we currently do not have representation for the defendant, I will be reaching out to the Public Defense Division so that Mr. Bates is afforded his right to representation.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

22-CM-0016, State of San Andreas v. Jimmy Bates

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

With the resignation of Attorney Lewis, I will be resuming prosecution of this case on behalf of the State of San Andreas.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
    (909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Post by Antonio McFornell »

• Your Honor,

The purpose of this notice is to let you know that as of this time I, Tony McFornell, will be representing Mr. Jimmy Bates in all the proceedings pertaining to this case.

Best regards,

Public Defense Attorney
    (909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Court Clerk
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Mr. Bates,

It has come to the attention of the court that there has been a lack of communication between yourself and your appointed attorney, Mr. McFornell.

As court staff are ready to proceed in this matter, I will be requiring you to make contact with the court or your attorney in order for this case to move forward. Should no contact be made before the 28th of June, I will be dismissing your case in favor of the prosecution due to your failure to make contact with the court.

Contact may be made directly to your attorney, who will then inform me of your willingness to move forward, or contact can be made to me via a reply on the docket here, or to me via email.

I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

COURT DECISION - #22-CM-0016

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Jimmy Bates
#22-CM-0016

CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
GM19 - Face Concealment (b)
WF01 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon
GF19 - Abuse or Desecration of a Dead Human Body

A decision was reached in the above case on the 28th day of June, 2022.

• The case of #22-CM-0016, State of San Andreas v. Jimmy Bates has hereby been dismissed by this court.

The defendant in this case has failed to respond to multiple attempts by his attorney to communicate and discuss the details of his case and, therefore, appropriate representation cannot be obtained in order to ensure a fair trial. As such, the case disputed by the defendant is now dismissed in favor of the prosecution.

Associate Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”