• [] Female
      [✘] Male
  • 1.4) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Richards Majestic Apartments
      Phone Number:5143247
  • 1.5) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.6) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.7) Have you had your fingerprints taken with the Police or Sheriff's Department?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 1.8) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
  • 1.9) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
  • 2.1) Employment History
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum.):
    • From the day I came to the city till date, I have seen a lot of people who need help and are struggling to do so with jobs and legal reasons, I have tried to help them in the ways I could without being a part of SAJB, but then I realized that being a part of SAJB can help me help others in an even bigger scale, I have seen a couple of members from SAJB who have successfully helped people in the city and they are my inspiration when it comes to this. I feel like I am very much moved by this happening and also the fact that I really love to help people and make a smile on their faces, and I feel that I can help people better if I am a part of the San Andreas Judicial Branch as I can use the law to protect the people who are being abused by the law and taken their rights. I feel that each and every citizen in the city should have equal opportunity and be ripped off from their rights is something that might threaten their life and their future ahead in the city, When I first came to the city I myself had gone through these stages and I badly needed someone to help me out, but then there wasn't anyone to do so, so I want to make it my mission to not let others go through the situation I went through, cause I feel people deserver better.
  • 3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum.):
    • Coming from the United Arab Emirates, I have seen a ton of situations where the workers were being forced to overwork without any extra pay and many more injustice and cruel situations like these, knowing about this and much more details relating to this, I also experienced the same when I came to this city, but then like I said I I do not want any other people that I know of and will know in the near future to go through this pain, cause this pain will not only affect your health but your career ahead too, so I want to help as many people as possible, as I have seen these brutal situations I also know the ways to help them out, but then I would also require to have a job that helps me to do so, and San Andreas Judicial Branch is the one, I will make sure that I would try my level best to keep the city within the law's and help people who are being served brutally by others in the city.
  • 3.3) What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess, and how that could benefit the branch? (75 word minimum.):
    • The trait I would say would benefit the branch is that I never give up, caring, fair, and unbias are I feel the traits that I have would benefit the branch, I have always cared for everyone in the city and have always been fair to them, I feel that would make me achieve more traits as I progress in life and in the city. Because of these traits I have learned to give some of my money to charity, I feel that not everyone is lucky to have everything in life, I consider myself to be pretty lucky as I have a stable job, a house, a car, and etc, there are some who cannot even afford to buy food, so I keep around 10% of what I make for charity so that others can have a stable life as I do.
  • 3.4) How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the branch in the event you are hired?
    • If I was hired I will spend 10-15 hours every week.
  • 3.5) How did you hear about this position?
    • I heard about this position from my friends.
  • 4.2) Do you have at least 10,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
  • 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Yes the same character works at DCC
  • 4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes I have, I received those punishments when Rp was a new thing to me, now that I have understood the rules and regulations to a T I know the do's and dont's
  • 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
  • 4.6) Do you have any past Police / Medical / Justice Roleplay (Please include character names.)
    • No
  • 4.7) Please provide your Discord name.
    • beluga#6430
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone:+4
  • 5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
  • 5.4) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the department?:
    • Nil
Last edited by Adithya Ramesh on Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: SAJB Application-Adithya Ramesh

Post by Sai Modi »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Adithya Ramesh

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

• From
    Senior Prosecuting Attorney
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
► Show Spoiler
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

PENDING EDIT
Mr. Adithya Ramesh

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application. We are reaching out to inform you that your application is PENDING EDIT, see the list below of the changes that need to be made.

The changes are as followed;
  • 3.2 - Please fix some of the grammatical errors in that section.
Please make these changes within 48 hours. Respond below when the appropriate changes have been made.

If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.
  • From
    Senior Prosecuting Attorney Sai Modi
► Show Spoiler
Adithya Ramesh
ECRP Forum Name: Adithya Ramesh

Post by Adithya Ramesh »

Mr. Sai Modi

I have made the following changes:
3.2 - Please fix some of the grammatical errors in that section.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Adithya Ramesh
Ph. 5143247
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Ramesh

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos Courthouse at 33 Vespucci Blvd near Legion Square, one of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into the courthouse.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas State Government discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the #interview-lobby voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

• From
    Sai Modi
► Show Spoiler
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Ramesh,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • We believe you are currently unfit to join the branch at this given time.

((Recent admin punishments and your level of RP is not currently up to standards that we would like for SAJB faction members))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

• From,

Sai Modi
► Show Spoiler

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”