Requested Defender: N/A

Charging Department: PD

Time & Date of Incident(s): April 3rd and April 17/18
Charge(s):
DF04: Manufacturing Narcotics
DM03: Possession of weapon modifications
DF03: Possesion of Illegal Firearms

Narrative:
I Left out of town for vacation in late January. I completely left the city and did not come back until April 17th. I get arrested for petty theft when I return and think no big deal, all of the sudden the officer says I have three outstanding felonies. As you could Imagine I was very confused by this as I have not stepped foot in the city in over three months. Nobody had keys to my apartment and I'm confused as to how somebody could have gotten a search warrant for my apartment when I was not in the city and I had not done anything illegal prior to leaving the city.

I'm disputing the legality of any police officer entering my Apartment as well as these charges being tied to me in any way, shape, or form.

I, [Khaki Rock], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Khaki Rock

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: State of San Andreas v. Khaki Rock
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr. Rock,

Unfortunately the Superior Court will not be opening this case as it is past the 7 day limit from the alleged incident specified by the court. We understand that you were out of town and did not know of these charges that were placed however cannot allow for any leniency as it would open the door for others in the future.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”