SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

[PRESS RELEASE #5] Appointment of the New Attorney General

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Appointment of the New Attorney General
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Citizens of San Andreas,

On Sunday the 17th of April 2022 the Supreme Court Justices met and decided on the states next Attorney General. We are proud to announce that Attorney General Hugh R. Allgood has been appointed. Attorney General Allgood joined the branch in September of 2021 and quickly proved himself as a useful asset to our team. If at any point you get the privilege to see him work in the courtroom it is truly a unique experience and you get to see the passion he has for the pursuit of justice. We are confident that he will work diligently to continue that pursuit as the Attorney General.

A statement from the new Attorney General:

Hugh R. Allgood
    Hello I am Hugh R. Allgood. A bit about myself. I was born here in San Andreas, but raised primarily in Texas. My father taught me the core values of what it means to be a good citizen, and instilled in me the passion to serve. The law has always been an important aspect of my life, with my father donning the judicial robes on the appellate bench for the State of Texas. I grew up partaking in many of the freedoms that come with being a southern Texas boy, to include fishing, shooting guns, and driving fast cars. After high school, I decided to slow down some and I chose to attend Liberty University School of Law, graduating with my Juris Doctorate degree. While in law school, my favorite course was of course criminal law, and I won many awards for my participation in mock trials. The court room is where I love to be the most. After spending some time practicing law in Liberty City, I decided to return back to San Andreas. After arriving here, I quickly began studying to obtain my bar license here in this state and immediately got to work. I did both defense and prosecution work for a period of time, before being assigned to the prosecution division, where I have remained since. Most recently, I was assigned as a Senior Prosecuting Attorney, being the first Senior Attorney in the branch.

It is a great honor of mine to be able to represent the citizens of the State of San Andreas as your next Attorney General. For those who have not met me, I have a strong passion for the pursuit of justice, and will continue to uphold the core values of what it means to be a citizen in this state in my new role. I would be naïve to think everything was sunshine and rainbows, and crime was non-existent. However, as I have seen lately, crime is on the rise. While there are many uncertainties in life, one thing I do know for sure is that justice will always prevail. To the law-abiding citizens of San Andreas, I want everyone to feel proud to have me as their Attorney General, and trust that I will continue advocating for their high quality of life standards, and will pursue those individuals who are endangering this quality of life. And, to those who have chosen to live a life of crime, I want you all to know that your conduct will be aggressively prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

So, I will close with the following. Walk steadily and confidently, but carefully. For the easiest of prey will befall the wrath of the predator. But, have faith in the hunters of the predators, for they will be ready to fight on the behalf of those they are sworn to protect. I will be that hunter, and will not stop until all predators have been brought down.

Thank you again for the trust you all have placed in me.

Respectfully,
    Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Public Releases”