End of Employment Date: 22/02/2022
        Badge Number: #755
        Position Held: CO I
        Division: None
        Divisional Leader?: N
        Direct Supervisor: N
        Contact Number: 5085890
        Desired Position: CO I

Why should we accept you for that position?: This was the position that I held before resigning and I had passed the examination to achieve this rank. However I'd still be satisfied becoming a trainee once again.

Why did your employment with the San Andreas Department of Corrections end? I had to urgently take a flight to the United Kingdom following my younger sister falling very ill. Not knowing how long I was going to be I decided to resign from my role. I recently flew back into the city and am looking to become employed once again by the Department Of Corrections.

Have you had any felony charges against you in the time that you were gone? No

What have you done since your resignation or termination? I flew to the United Kingdom to visit family and my younger sister. I felt I was given no other option and it also gave me time to reflect on possible future plans. I also took this as a chance to clear me head and live life in another environment. Due to my sister falling ill I had to stay for a number of months and am now available to work again.
        Declaration
          I, Gromit Samaj, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
            I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
            Signing date 16/04/2022
              (( OOC Section ))
              Forum name: Winston Samaj
              Discord ID: Cornelius#4271
              IRL age: 17
              Timezone: BST
              Geographical location: United Kingdom
              List of characters’ names: Winston Samaj, Gromit Samaj, Emmanuel Miller
                Please provide a picture of your /license:
                https://prnt.sc/ud8TtkTO2oND
                  Please provide an unedited picture of your full admin logs:
                  https://prnt.sc/veOtXMJGBAQs
                    Kourtney LaFleur
                    Warden
                    ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

DOC Awards

Re: [OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT] Gromit Samaj

Post by Kourtney LaFleur »

Dear Applicant,
                          We are glad to inform you that we extend the preliminary offer of Correctional Officer I.

The terms for your reinstatement are as follows:
                          • You must go through all training procedures to become a Correctional Officer Trainee.
                          • You will then complete all the training necessary to advance from a Correctional Officer Trainee to be given your offered rank.
                          • The preliminary offer you get for reinstatement will still be performance dependant, a discussion will be had by supervisors+ at the end of your trainee period to discuss what actual rank you will get promoted to.
                          If you wish to accept these terms, reply to this email in the next 48 hours. If you wish to dispute your rank given, send a government email to the person who proposed this offer of employment.

Sincerely,
                          Kourtney Lafleur
                          Warden
                          San Andreas Department of Corrections
                            Gromit Samaj
                            ECRP Forum Name: Winston Samaj

Re: [OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT] Gromit Samaj

Post by Gromit Samaj »

I would be delighted to ACCEPT the offer, Thank you.

Return to “Accepted Reinstatements and Transfers”