1. YOUR INFORMATION
  • FULL NAME: Chinos Williams
    PHONE: 517-1092
    ADDRESS: I live in my car
2. EMPLOYEE(S) DETAILS
  • FULL NAME: N/A
    BADGE NUMBER: 7794's partner
3. INCIDENT DETAILS
  • DATE OF THE INCIDENT: 8/4/2022 (4 days ago)
    TIME OF THE INCIDENT: Sometime in the day im unsure
    LOCATION OF THE INCIDENT: San Vitus Boulevard

DESCRIPTION OF THE INCIDENT:
    • So I was driving my car pretty reckless on the road and a bit over the speedlimit when two officers pulled me over at San Vitus Boulevard. The officer who arrested me had the badge number 7794 for reckless operation and handled the situation good, and told me they were going to impound my car. So 7794's partner hopped in my car and drove away to impound it i don't know they names and i dont remember what they looked like. Until after I got out of prison I was in the passenger seat of my friend's car and saw a car looking exactly like mine, crashed on the side of the road at Chamberlain Hills. So i told my friend to stop cause i was thinking it could be mine and when I go over to the car, I saw that it's my car. I hopped in the car and tried to start it, but it was broken unable to be started. I was pissed cause they had crashed it. A few days later (today) when I went to pick it up from the impound today and guess what? it was still broken and they never fixed it, and when I got in the car to check if my car speaker was there it wasn't so they took it and I had to pay 2500k for the repair and I still dont have my car speakers which are expensive so in total I have lost about 11k because of them being unprofessional. I have a witness of all that happened above cause he was in my car when i got arrested and they took my car, and i was in his car after i got out of prison and we saw my car crashed.
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: Chinos Williams v. Police Department

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Re: Chinos Williams v. Police Department
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Mr./Mrs. Williams,

This submission is being archived for the following reasons:
    • This is the format for an Internal Affairs complaint for the Los Santos Police Department, which should instead be submitted here.
    • The section you have submitted into is only for cases that have been activated by a Judge or Justice in the San Andreas Court of Appeals.
    If you intend on disputing any charges that have been placed on your record within the past 7 days, please make your way to the informational page on the Superior Court of San Andreas: Criminal Court section, where you will find the appropriate submission form and guidelines.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Appeal Cases”