ECRP Forum Name: Sixten

#22-CM-0012, State of San Andreas v. Sixten Awa

Post by Sixten Awa »

Defendants Name: Sixten Awa
Defendants Phone: 555-2307
Defendants Address: Undisclosed
Requested Defender: Dakota Macaw
Charging Department: Los Santos Sheriff's Department
Time & Date of Incident(s): The 8th of April, 2022 at approximately 1:19 AM.
Charge(s): WF03 - Possession of illegal firearm
Narrative: After being released from DOC, the Sheriff's Department brought me back in to "ask some questions". Once my lawyer was present, the Deputies informed me that my fingerprints had been found on an illegal firearm. They began questioning me as to why my fingerprints were on a firearm, and I informed them that any firearm that I possessed I have already served time for, so I was unsure of what they were talking about. They requested I divulge information in return for a shorter sentence, but as I had no idea what they were exactly talking about I didn't really have anything to tell them. They informed me that I would nonetheless be charged with the illegal firearm possession charge as my fingerprints were on the firearm and sent me back to my cell to serve the sentence. As I have no knowledge of possessing any firearms that I haven't served my sentence for, I am not guilty of this charge.

I, [Sixten Awa], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))
Dakota Macaw
ECRP Forum Name: ComradeCorbyn

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Sixten Awa

Post by Dakota Macaw »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Honorable court,

I will be representing Mr. Awa in his case against the State of San Andreas. I have familiarized myself with the case to the best of my abilities, and am prepared to proceed at the court's discretion.

Thank you,

Senior Defense Attorney Dakota Macaw
    (909) 419-3141 — [email protected]
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

• Your Honor,

My name is Sai Modi and I will act as counsel on behalf of the State of San Andreas in this case. I am familiarizing myself with the case and will be reaching out to the the relevant parties to gather more information.

Respectfully,

Sai Modi
Senior Prosecuting Attorney

364-9436
► Show Spoiler
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: #22-CM-0012, State of San Andreas v. Sixten Awa

Post by Judith Mason »

• Parties,

I am Associate Justice Judith Mason and I will be the presiding over this case in my courtroom. At this point in time, I will be assigning this case to docket number #22-CM-0012 and will be issuing an Order for Discovery for the prosecution to submit their body of evidence within seven days.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

#22-CM-0012
Presiding Judge: Judith Mason

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Sixten Awa
#22-CM-0012

A court order was entered in the above case on 24 April, 2022.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Sixten Awa, #22-CM-0012 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Associate Justice
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• Let the record reflect that the court has received a Motion for Discovery filed under seal by the prosecution on 29/APR/2022 at 10:51 PM.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Judy Mason,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    State of San Andreas v. Sixten Awa
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0012
    Requesting Party:
    Party Members: Senior Attorney Sai Modi
    Exhibit #1: LSSD Arrest Report
    Type of Discovery: Document
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery [Provide a detail explanation as to the relevance of the discovery request]
    • James Valor wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:27 am Image
      ARREST REPORT
      MUGSHOT
      SUSPECT 1 DETAILS
      • Full Name: Sixten Awa
        Telephone Number: 5552307
        Licenses Revoked: No
        Charges:
        • VF01 - Evading an Officer
        • GF11 - Grand Theft Auto
        How did the suspect plea to the above charges?
        Suspect pleaded guilty to all charges.
        Additional Details (Suspect's vehicle, etc.) :
        Suspect during both scenarios had a Black Granger registered to Usman Shakil on scene.
      DEPUTY DETAILS
      • Full Name: James Valor
        Badge Number: 6374
        Callsign: 12-R-34
      INCIDENT DETAILS
      • Date of Arrest: 2022-04-07
        Deputies Involved: Investigator I Colin Quinn, Deputy Sheriff II Kasey Lovejoy

Provide details of the incident leading up to the arrest
        • I responded to a call about a stolen Elegy at DOC, where I grabbed the CCTV footage of Sixten awa stealing a car from the DOC parking lot, and the Black Granger that dropped him off and left with him. We found Sixten fleeing from us in a second stolen vehicle and we chased it, when he stalled the vehicle at Eclipse Towers and left his vehicle, running to the Granger that assisted him earlier and they attempted to get away. We acted quickly to box them in and get them out of the granger, where Sixten was, having not changed his clothes, the color of his hair, or removing his extremely obvious forehead tattoo.

When we arrived at DoC, he plead guilty to his charges and asked if he was being charged for the second car or first car that he stole, where I asked him if he's admitting to stealing both cars, to which his only response was an awkward laugh and then I left the scene.

(I am filing this arrest report late, I had it saved but for some reason it was never submitted. I apologize for this inconvenience.)
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Exhibit A: SD Card (DoC CCTV)

Photo of the evidence in the locker (if applicable)
      ARRESTING DEPUTY SIGNATURE

Exhibit #2: LSSD
    Type of Discovery: Deposition #1
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery [Provide a detail explanation as to the relevance of the discovery request]
    • Colin Quinn wrote: Image

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

Colin Quinn Deposition
      "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• 30/APR/2022
        To whom it may concern,

On April 07, I was conducting normal patrol in the county when I received a radio call asking to run prints on a firearm found inside a trunk of a vehicle that was being searched in relation to an investigation. I arrived on scene and conducted the fingerprint analysis on the weapon, to which it came back to no one, indicating that their prints were not in the database. The suspect that was being detained at Eclipse Towers was Maverick Owens who was driving Usmaan Shakil's vehicle, someone we suspected of evading from us earlier that day in a different vehicle. For that reason, the vehicle was hard stopped , the driver IDed, and the vehicle searched. Since the weapon didn't come back to Owens or the R/O, Owens was let go as he had fully complied with us. Deputy James Valor told me that somehow, the R/O and Sixten Awa were involved in a previous situation in which Sixten Awa was arrested and charged for GTA and Evading an Officer. I am not entirely sure how both the individuals are involved together as I had just arrived to the scene to only run prints. Regardless, I checked for Sixten Awa's prints in the database, and sure enough, they were not taken. I asked DOC to take Mr. Awa's prints and after they were done, I ran the fingerprint lifted from the firearm once more, coming back to him. I had to head of duty for some time, and upon returning on duty, I was called by Captain Groyce to DOC, as Sixten Awa had just been released. I went with Groyce to interview Awa and ask about the firearm prints that were found. He failed to provide any valid reasons as to why the firearm had his prints on it, repeatedly denying that he was in possession of the weapon at anytime. However, towards the end of the interview, Mr. Awa seemed to want the interrogation to end and so Captain Groyce pressed him for more information regarding who gave him the firearm. He did not disclose any information and remained silent before we decided to end it there and charge him with the firearm.

• From
        Investigator I Colin Quinn
    Exhibit #3: LSSD
    Type of Discovery: Deposition #2
    Spoiler
    • Colin Quinn wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:44 am Image

Sixten Awa Case
      "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

• 30/APR/2022
        Investigator Wilkinson and Attorney Modi,

I have gotten into contact with James Valor, the deputy that arrested Sixten Awa. He gave us much more information that I was not entirely made aware off at the time on scene. Awa was seen being dropped off by the same Granger that the firearm was found in at DOC, where Sixten Awa admitted to stealing vehicles from the DOC parking lot after being dropped off by the Granger. This further strengthens the case that the firearm was his. Here is the arrest report, along with the evidence of Sixten being dropped off in the Granger at DOC parking lot.

• From
        Investigator I Colin Quinn

Sincerely,

Sai Modi
Senior Attorney
Prosecution Division
► Show Spoiler
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

• To whom it may concern,

I am dismissing this case due to unforeseen circumstances that are not able to be mitigated. (( Player is no longer a member of the community. ))

Respectfully,

Associate Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”