Post by Naomi Mizuno »

Los Santos Police Department

Public Inquiries
Media Relations Division

Contact Information
Your Name: Naomi Mizuno
Your Phone Number: 292-1448
Your Position in Your Agency: Writer
Your Email Address: Auto Reply to Email ((and/or Iriael#7569))
Date / Time of Request ((UTC via /time)): 07/APR/2022 8:50 AM (E.g. 16/SEP/19 13:00)
Request Information
Detailed information of your request:

Earlier today at approximately 8:30 AM Police had blocked off the corner of North Rockford Dr & San Andreas Ave, which I was told by Sgt. Nash that it was the end of a pursuit of a Shinobi. Any information about the pursuit, suspect, or the like would be appreciated, so that Weazel can get the facts for a story. Thank you!
Alex Schill
Police Captain I
ECRP Forum Name: Alex Schill

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Request for Information [Weazel News]

Post by Alex Schill »

mrdlogo

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Hello Ms. Mizuno,

I hope you are doing well first and foremost. I will reach out to the Sergeant and any officers involved in the incident to see if I can get you a thorough description of the events. If there were any specific officers that you saw or spoke with related to inquiry can you please email their names or badge numbers to me personally? [email protected]

I will do my best to gather all the information and provide you with as much detail that we can. Due to the investigative nature of this request please allow up to 72 hours for a reply. If there are any other questions or requests that you may have in relation to this request feel free to follow-up below in the meantime. Thank you very much for your patience while we gather the relevant information. We will be in touch soon, have a great day!

• Warmest Regards
    Police Officer III+1 Alex Schill
    Assistant Commanding Officer
    Media Relations Division
Image POLICE CAPTAIN I Alex Schill
Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
Assistant Commanding Officer, Internal Affairs Division
Assistant Commanding Officer, Vinewood Patrol Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
Alex Schill
Police Captain I
ECRP Forum Name: Alex Schill

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Request for Information [Weazel News]

Post by Alex Schill »

mrdlogo

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Hello Ms. @Naomi Mizuno ,

Thank you for your patience while we reached out to comprise an overview of the events regarding the pursuit you mentioned on the morning of the 7th of April. Shortly after 0800 the LSPD received an alarm triggered from Life Invader bank. As approximately five units initially responded, multiple motorbikes were seen fleeing from the area. A black Akuma was one of these motorbikes and LSPD units attempted to stop the bike for questioning, however the driver continued refused to comply and attempted to evade units. At this point one of our Motorcycle Response Units was deployed to assist in the pursuit of the Akuma, per Department protocols. The pursuit persisted and the suspect collaborated to lead the pursuing units through areas of city where presumed affiliates, opened fire towards police vehicles in the pursuit. The driver, and his presumed affiliates, tried this tactic a total of three times, all three attempts unsuccessful. After the third attempt at leading units into danger, the Akuma rounded the corner from San Andreas Ave to North Rockford just outside of Vespucci and crashed into another vehicle. The driver, a known gang affiliated individual, was quickly taken into custody in the aftermath of the collision. No civilians were injured during this pursuit and one officer received only minor wounds in a vehicle collision at the conclusion of the incident. Our Gang and Narcotics Detectives are currently working hard to identify and charge all those related in the incident, bringing all the affiliates to justice.

I hope that this statement helps in providing a clear picture of events. If you have any follow-up questions or comments I will leave this thread open for another 24 hours. Thank you very much for reaching out to us with your inquiry. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!

• Warmest Regards
    Police Officer III+1 Alex Schill
    Assistant Commanding Officer
    Media Relations Division
Image POLICE CAPTAIN I Alex Schill
Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
Assistant Commanding Officer, Internal Affairs Division
Assistant Commanding Officer, Vinewood Patrol Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Public Inquiries - Archive”