Monthly Bulletin 2203

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Monthly Bulletin 2203

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

WWW.LSPD.SAGOV.US
Los Santos Police Department
Press Release
Thursday, April 7th, 2022
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

Monthly Bulletin 2203
- -
  • -
OFFICER OF THE MONTH

-
    Each month, one officer is selected by our Police Supervisors to receive this most prestigious award. This award is an overall congratulation for universal commitment, achievement, and excellence throughout the department. An officer who achieves this award is an exemplary member of the department who should be looked up to as an inspiration and role-model.
    -

-
    Police Officer II Adam Scotts joined the Los Santos Police Department on the 29th of January, 2022 after successfully graduating Academy Class #207. Adams passed his Field Training Program in quick succession, becoming a Police Officer I on the 22nd of February of the same year. As a prominent junior Officer, Adam asserted himself as a quick learner, and a relentless worker before being promoted to Police Officer II after meeting set requirements. Not only did Adam prove his worth as an Officer for the month of March, but has shown his capabilities since the moment he enrolled in the Police Academy. For the month of March, Adam worked 160 hours, averaging 40 hour weeks - submitting a little over 70 pieces of optional paperwork in the past 30 days. Colleagues describe him as a pleasant individual, with an exceptional demeanor. Adam makes himself available whenever possible to help his peers, subordinates, and superiors alike.

Officer Scotts performs well divisionally as well as he performs on a patrol level. In addition to his hours and paperwork, Adam reviewed close to 30 firearm permit applications and has recently been reassigned to the Gang Field Unit where he will primarily be assigned as a Gang Officer - suppressing and subverting gang operations, and gang activity. We congratulate Adam on an amazing month and hope for more to come as we issue him this award to recognize his universal commitment and excellence! Officer Adam Scotts will be rewarded with a salary of $8,000.00 for the duration of this month.
FIELD TRAINING OFFICER OF THE MONTH

• Field Training Command wrote:For the Field Training Officer of the Month, the Field Training Division Command would like to once again congratulate Police Officer III Leo Larson. Officer Larson has been with the Division for 3 months and has risen to be nominated as the FTO of the Month for both outstanding commitment to the Field Training Division and always stepping up to assist cadets whenever possible, with consistent quality in his Field Training Officer work.
    -
EMPLOYEE ADJUSTMENTS

• Image Police Captain II ► Image Police Captain III
    • Victor Einhart

Image Police Lieutenant II ► Image Police Captain I
    • Tim Havlicek

Image Police Sergeant I ► Image Police Sergeant II
    • Josh Durry
    • Ed Johnston
    • Gareth Longford

REINSTATEMENTS AND TRANSFERS
    -
    This month we welcomed some familiar faces back to the Los Santos Police Department. Most were retired Officers who reinstated, but we also had the pleasure of welcoming back Lieutenant Grace Hunter.

Image Police Lieutenant I
    • Grace Hunter
    Image Police Officer II
    • Rio Bourne
    Police Cadet
    • Ace LaRoche
    • Cyrus Raven
    • Rayn Winters
    -
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Police Officer III+1
    • Phillip Mahone
    • Alex Schill
    • Alex Sorvanis
    Image Police Officer II ► Image Police Officer III
    • Don Mozzarella
    • Olatunji Osas
    Image Police Officer I ► Image Police Officer II
    • Dean Molloy
    • Kevin Shard
    Police Cadet ► Image Police Officer I
    • Jim Buckridge
    • Olbrzym Kov
    • Ace LaRoche
    • Jonathan Richarson
    • Jayden Shepard
FEATURED EMPLOYEE

• Police Officer III Sayaka Yukimura joined the Los Santos Police Department on the 24th of August of 2021, as part of Academy #200. Sayaka was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. After finishing primary and high school Sayaka enrolled in the University of Tokyo, pursuing a degree in accounting. Sayaka, after graduating moved to Washington, Seattle on a green card - meeting a man she would marry who worked as a salesman. Following turmoil Sayaka moved to Los Santos for a fresh start, looking for something new and more to her taste.
    -
  • -
    After settling down in Los Santos Sayaka applied to become a part-time mechanic in Los Santos Customs while she pursued an internship spot in the San Andreas State Government to put her accounting degree to use. While awaiting a response from the State Government Sayaka progressed within Los Santos Customs relatively well, working as a roadside mechanic - responding to mechanic calls. A turning point in her life, as she describes, was when she was held up with a knife during a mechanic call, and out of panic, hit her radio to notify her colleagues - within 2 minutes units of the Los Santos Police Department responded and chased the robber away - apprehending him shortly thereafter. The incident made her have a change of heart and found a new passion for helping people, the same way she was helped. Sayaka applied for a firearms license and awaited recruitment applications for the Los Santos Police Department to open.
    -
Police Officer III Sayaka Yukimura wrote: I was interviewed by the now-retired Captain Torsten Church, which left a very memorable impression, but his strictness ensured that this is truly what I wanted to do, and built foundations for my time as a Cadet. I served the Vespucci Patrol Precinct through my time as a Police Officer I and II, after which I transferred to the Metropolitan Division as a SWAT Officer. I also applied to be a pilot through the Air Support Division, of which I still serve happily to this day. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the division, however, I have recently transferred to the Detective Bureau as a Detective Trainee, which is my current role within the Los Santos Police Department.
-
  • After passing her interview Yukimura set her aspirations to join the Metropolitan Division as a female Officer, a feat very few have accomplished due to the heavy physical side of the roles these operatives receive. Sayaka was reassigned to the Metropolitan Division D Platoon as a SWAT Officer on the 1st of March in 2022 after proving her prowess in the Operative Training Program. An entire month later, Sayaka applied for the Detective Bureau where she currently resides as a Detective Trainee, going through the Detective Training Program which she must complete to become a Detective.
    -
  • -
    Sayaka is a member of the Air Support Division, a position that she has held for the better part of her career. Yukimura is a Detective Support Officer in the Detective Support Unit - working in tandem with Detectives on cases submitted by Officers and civilians alike through the Crime Report desk where cases are extensively and individually worked on to bring crimes to light, and arrest individuals of interest. Sayaka is very ambitious and has a long road ahead of her - we wish her the best of luck in her endeavors.
STATISTICS

• Employee Adjustments
    Promotions
    Demotions
    Suspensions
    Resignations
    Terminations

Recruitment
    Total Applications
    Accepted
    Denied
    Pending
    Withdrawn
    Number of Academies
    New Cadets

Field Training Program
    Sessions Conducted
    Field Training Reports
    Passed Cadets
    Failed Cadets

Ride-Along Program
    Ride-Alongs Accepted
    Ride-Along Reports
    * These reports are currently not tallied
  • Patrol Reports
    Arrest
    Impound
    Impound Release
    Traffic Stop
    Use of Force

Detective Bureau
    Crimes Reported
    Active Cases
    Cases Denied
    Cases Concluded
    Cases Closed

Internal Affairs
    Total Complaints
    Sustained
    Not Resolved/Dismissed
    Exonerated
    Actions Could Be Different
    No Misconduct
    Insufficient Evidence to Adjudicate
    Withdrawn
EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY

• -------------------
    4 | 4.26%
    1 | 1.06%
    1 | 1.06%
    2 | 2.13%

Staff Officers
    Image Chief of Police
    Image Assistant Chief of Police
    Image Deputy Chief of Police
    -------------------
    8 | 8.51%
    4 | 4.26%
    1 | 1.06%
    2 | 2.13%
    1 | 1.06%

Command Officers
    Image Commander
    Image Captain III
    Image Captain II
    Image Captain I
    -------------------
    4 | 4.26%
    2 | 2.13%
    2 | 2.13%

Police Lieutenants
    Image Lieutenant II
    Image Lieutenant I
    -------------------
    8 l 8.51%
    5 | 5.32%
    3 | 3.19%

Police Sergeants
    Image Sergeant II
    Image Sergeant I
  • -------------------
    08 | 8.51%
    02 | 2.13%
    02 | 2.13%
    04 | 4.26%

Police Detectives
    Image Detective III
    Image Detective II
    Image Detective I
    -------------------
    62 | 65.96%
    06 | 6.38%
    17 | 18.09%
    15 | 15.96%
    10 | 10.64%

Patrol Officers
    Image Police Officer III+1
    Image Police Officer III
    Image Police Officer II
    Image Police Officer I
    -------------------
    14 | 14.89%
    14 | 14.89%

Police Cadets
    Cadet
    -------------------

Total Employees
CLOSING MESSAGE

• This concludes the Los Santos Police Department's Monthly Bulletin for March. Thank you for taking the time to read through it and we hope you are excited for the next one. The Media Relations Division works hard to provide information about the LSPD to both employees and the public, but we couldn't do it without our division leaders keeping up with their own monthly updates for a timely release. If you have any suggestions, feedback, and comments, please contact the Media Relations Division through the means listed in the Contact Information tab.

* The statistics gathered for this month were mostly supplied by us tallying posts. There might be some human error in these statistics. If you are aware of any mistakes, please contact Media Relations.
    -
CONTACT INFORMATION
  • -
    Media Relations Division Public Inquiries
    Los Santos Police Department
    Sinner Street 69, Mission Row
    Los Santos, SA, 90013
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.

Return to “Newsroom”