Defendants Name: Ghost Winters
Defendants Phone: 2218408
Defendants Address: N/A No fixed Address
Requested Defender: Darcy Lafleur
Charging Department: Los Santos Police Department
Time & Date of Incident(s): 1/04/22 10:05PM
Charge(s): Evading An Officer
Narrative:
I am new to town, i don't really know too many people. I was trucking one day and i met a few people who had really nice cars. They invited me to hang out with them and look at cars, talk about cars, just hang out and talk to each other. I've only hung out with them maybe 2-3 times, but they're super nice, they even gave me a jacket once when it was raining and let me keep it!
On Friday the 1st of April, i was hanging with a guy i'd met once before, Hayden, i don't even know his last name, he was showing me his paragon, i'd never been in one before. We were driving around when i heard him talking about his friend being chased. I thought his friend was being chased by some lunatic, but then we turned a corner and there were 5-6 police cars chasing another car! I told Hayden to stop, i wanted to get out, but he was too busy concentrating so the minute he turned a corner slow enough, i dove out the car! I wasn't feeling well BEFORE i jumped out to be honest, i'd fallen on hard times and hadn't eaten that day so i fell onto the ground.
A really nice police lady stopped for me, gave me some bandages and asked if was okay. I was shocked to be honest, and a little mad.
I hobbled down to Vespucci police station and asked in the group chat they invited me to if someone can pick me up, i wasn't feeling good, i was alone with no money or food. A guy came and picked me up in an Issi, he said his name was Jay, i'd never met him before this day but he was friends with the guys so i just accepted the ride. We drove to Ginger Street and there were cops surrounding a car, i didn't even look at who it was if i'm honest, i was more focused on Jay who screamed something out the window at a cop and then put his foot down!
I was fuming. I said to him, Listen.. I've just had to jump from a moving car to avoid this .. I don't want to be involved.
We drove six blocks at high speed when he noticed a bus on strawberry ave at legion square. I saw this as my oppertunity, he slowly pulled around it and i got out and stood still. I was worried i'd get ran over!
Then a police Jugular (Super nice car by the way) pulls up next to me with a man and woman inside, the man says on his radio "Someone come and get this woman she was in the other car" At first i thought he was going to help, at this point i felt so faint and my arms were saw from the road rash. I stood still, did as i was told and waited. He then jumped out of the car and pointed a big machine gun type thing at me! Screaming get down on your fucking knees!
I was shocked but i complied. He then got someone to come and cuff me, and told me i was under arrest for evasion. The officer who took me to mission row disagreed but told me he had to do as he was told. I explained my situation, that i didn't want to get in trouble. I also asked for a lawyer. I spoke to Darcy Lafleur and she told me what i was charged with, i asked her to define it for me. She said the passenger has to willfully evade from law enforcement. I jumped out of the car the minute i was safe to do so. I stayed still and didn't show any signs of aggression or intent to run. I didn't want to get in trouble. I didn't want anything to do with anything Illegal.

I, [Ghost Winters], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Ghost Winters

Post by Darcy Valor »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To whom it may concern,

I will be representing Ms. Winters in this case. I have spoken with my client already and we are ready to proceed at the courts discretion.

With thanks,
    Darcy Lafleur
    Public Defense Attorney
    (909) 241-7634 — [email protected]
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Ares Light
ECRP Forum Name: Ares Light

Post by Ares Light »

Personal Email

• Your Honour,

My name is Ares Light and I will act as co-counsel to Mrs.Lafleur in this case. I am familiarizing myself with the case and ready to proceed at the courts discretion.

Respectfully,

Student At Law
    (909) 354-7387 — [email protected]
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

• Your Honor,

My name is Sai Modi and I will act as counsel on behalf of the State of San Andreas in this case. I am familiarizing myself with the case and will be reaching out to the the relevant parties to gather more information.

Respectfully,

Sai Modi
Senior Prosecuting Attorney

364-9436
► Show Spoiler
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #22-CM-0011, State of San Andreas v. Ghost Winters

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Parties,

As we now have representation appointed for both the prosecution and defense, I will be opening this case under docket number #22-CM-0011. Immediately following this message, I will be ordering discovery from the prosecution, requiring that all evidence be submitted within 7 days. Once evidence has been submitted to the Court, the defense may begin submitting motions in response.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

#22-CM-0011
Presiding Judge: Colt Daniels

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Ghost Winters
#22-CM-0011

A court order was entered in the above case on 23 April, 2022.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Ghost Winters, #22-CM-0011 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Chief Justice

Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

I would like to inform the court that as of the time of writing this, I have still been unable to adequately make contact with the parties involved as I believe they may be on LOA. I would like to ask the court to pause the discovery period until I can make contact with the parties involved and gather the evidence pertaining to this case.

Respectfully,

Sai Modi

364-9436
► Show Spoiler
Darcy Valor
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Darcy Valor »

Motion for Involuntary Dismissal
Motion for Involuntary Dismissal

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Defense in the case below are requesting an involuntary dismissal from the court, please find the reason for it below.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0011
    Requesting Party: Defense
    Party Members: Ghost Winters, Darcy Lafleur, and Ares Light
    Involuntary Dismissal: Unreasonable Delay
    Detailed explanation:
    Mr. Modi posted on the docket on April 19th, 2022, stating he will be the Prosecuting Attorney on this case. On April 27th, 2022, Mr. Modi asked for the discovery period to be paused until further notice. This is unfair to our client as Discovery opened on the 22nd of April 2022. Mr. Modi has had a total of ten days to collect evidence for this case. We the defense believe that this is an unreasonable delay to the proceedings of this case.
    Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Darcy Lafleur
Public Defense Attorney
(909) 241-7634 — [email protected]

Public Defence Attorney
(909) 354-7387 — [email protected][/list]
Darcy Valor
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff
Bar Ethics Review Board
Sai Modi
ECRP Forum Name:

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Sai Modi »

• Colt Daniels,

As of the moment of me writing this e-mail, I have still failed to receive any response from the parties involved and would like to concede this case in favor of the motion of involuntary dismissal filed by the defense.

Respectfully,

Sai Modi

364-9436
► Show Spoiler
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Form 3.0.5 - Issuance of Verdict

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT - 22-CM-0011

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

22-CM-0008

CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
VF01 - Evading an Officer

A verdict was entered in the above case on the 30th day of April, 2022.

• The case of 22-CM-0011 - State of San Andreas v. Ghost Winters has hereby been resolved.

Due to the prosecution being unable to collect evidence from the charging department the defense in this case filed a Motion for Involuntary Dismissal. During the motions hearing the prosecution has decided to drop the charges on Ghost Winters.

Ghost Winters will have the charge of VF01 removed from his record and compensated for the fines and time spent incarcerated. This case is now closed.

• CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
      VF01 - Evading an Officer [CHARGE DROPPED]

Chief Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”