[PRESS RELEASE #36] Appointment of new Commissioner

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
State Government
ECRP Forum Name:

[PRESS RELEASE #36] Appointment of new Commissioner

Post by State Government »

03 April, 2022
San Andreas State Government

• The San Andreas State Government is pleased to announce Jason Castillo's new position within the government as Commissioner. Commissioner Castillo will be focusing primarily on the civilian contracted agencies of the government.

Personal Message from Commissioner Castillo:

I have had the privilege of working in the public sector of Los Santos for three years, in various different positions, until being offered the opportunity to work directly under the Board of Commissioners as an assistant.

It is my honor and privilege to be appointed as the next Commissioner. Like all the other commissioners, I passionately believe that the communities and residents that comprise the city of Los Santos and the State of San Andreas are some of the best in the country and I am incredibly proud to be able to represent and assist them.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be settling into this new position and hope to continue my work with civilian and legal government departments and be able to assist them even further in an official capacity.

I would like to thank the Board of Commissioners for the opportunity.
    Commisisoners Osborn, Castillo, and Langley

Commissioner Samuel Osborn

Commissioner Lewis Langley

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”