Post by Anthony Higglebottom »

Defendants Name: Gaven Montasser
Defendants Phone:4053247
Defendants Address: N/A
Requested Defender: N/A
Charging Department: Los Santos Police Department

Badge number of the officer was: 11885
Time & Date of Incident(s): 21/3/2022 not sure of the time
Charge(s): Grand Theft Auto, Face Concealment and Giving False Information to a Police Officer
Narrative:
So while i was asleep in my friends Boot as i was getting a lift down from Paleto, when i woke up i was needed to get out of the Boot because my other mate(Jamal Henkins) was dying (i had no idea what happened) and needed to go to MD, i asked if he wanted me to take his BF and he said yes, but could'nt give me the keys to it due to him being badly hurt and needing to go MD ASAP, so i offered to lockpick it for him and meet him elsewhere once he was feeling better to get it.

At this point PD Starting running down the hill as i didnt know who it was at first i drove off as i saw someone running down a hill with ARs out, any normal person would of ran so i ran untill i saw it was PD so i turned back around to talk to them, this is where i was told to get off the bike where i was then detained, placed in handcuffs and my rights told to me

i explained to them i was was asleep in a Boot and that my mate the owner(Jamal Henkins) of the BF 400 wanted me to lockpick the bike and take it with me because he wasn't able to give me keys, the officer tried calling my mate more then 2 times but he did not answer assuming because he was in MD getting medical help, i even offered to get someone to get the owner to pick up the call but he officer didnt seem to want to

i was told by the officer i should stop lying to him about having permission to take the BF 400 as he just got off the phone with the owner, which in itself was a lie as i got in contact with the owner after getting out of Jail amd he had no recollection of a phone call asking about his BF400

I believe i did nothing wrong as i had permission from Jamal Henkins the owner himself to lockpick the BF 400 and take it to where i could later give it to him

I, [Gaven Montasser], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))
Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: State of San Andreas v. Gaven Montasser

Post by Caroline Johnson »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

State of San Andreas v. Gaven Montasser | Docket # N/A
"HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Good Evening,

My name is Caroline Johnson and I will be collecting all information relevant about this case. This is to ensure no evidence is lost to time or a foggy mind should it take time to be activated. Please note, this is NOT a commitment to personally take on the case. Rather, this is to ensure ALL information is retained for any future prosecutor that wishes to take on the case. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Caroline Johnson
    Attorney-at-Law
    (909) 590-4566 — [email protected]
Albert Lewis
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: State of San Andreas v. Gaven Montasser

Post by Albert Lewis »

State of San Andreas v. Gaven Montasser

• To All Concerning Parties,

I would like to take the role of mediator on this case for the following reason:
    As a prosecuting attorney, I am unable to represent Gaven Montasser in this case. Mr. Montasser and I have a personal relationship to where he reached out to me immediately after this happened and I advised him I will look into it.

I will NOT be defending Mr. Montasser but will assist him as needed.

With that being said, there isn't a prosecutor assigned to this case yet and would like to request for 3 days from the time of this notice to get more information before it is picked up.

• Respectfully,
    Albert "Big Al" Lewis
    Prosecuting Attorney

464-6046
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #22-CM-0010, State of San Andreas v. Gaven Montasser

Post by Colt Daniels »

• To whom it may concern,

This case is now open and acknowledged by the courts under #22-CM-0010. At this time I will be placing this case on hold until both sides have adequate representation before proceeding. Until we have confirmation of said representation I expect nothing to be posted to the public docket but that of attorney confirmation.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood
ECRP Forum Name: HotPipinLeo

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

State of San Andreas v. Gavin Montasser

• Superior Court of San Andreas,

Let the record reflect, I will be representing the people of San Andreas as the Attorney General. I will begin reviewing this case, and collecting evidence as appropriate.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
    (909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Ares Light
ECRP Forum Name: Ares Light

Post by Ares Light »

Personal Email

My name is Ares Light and I will act as counsel on behalf of Mr.Gaven Montasser in this case. I am familiarizing myself with the case and will be reaching out to the relevant parties to gather more information.

Respectfully,

Public Defence Attorney
    (909) 354-7387 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Parties,

As we now have representation appointed for both the prosecution and defense, we can continue on this case. Immediately following this message, I will be ordering discovery from the prosecution, requiring that all evidence be submitted within 7 days. Once evidence has been submitted to the Court, the defense may begin submitting motions in response.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

#22-CM-0010
Presiding Judge: Colt Daniels

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

#22-CM-0010

A court order was entered in the above case on 27 April, 2022.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Gaven Montasser, #22-CM-0010 is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Chief Justice

Caroline Johnson
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Caroline Johnson »

State of San Andreas v. Gavin Montasser

Let the record reflect, I Caroline Johnson will be joining Attorney General Hugh R Allgood as co-counsel having preformed some preliminary investigation on this matter.

Respectfully,

Caroline Johnson
    Prosecuting Attorney
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Chief Justice Daniels,

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: 22-CM-0010
    Requesting Party: San Andreas Superior Court
    Party Members: State of San Andreas vs. Gaven Montasser
    Exhibit #1: Arrest report of Gaven Montasser
    Type of Discovery: [Deposition/Physical Evidence/Interview/Interrogation/Document Request] (Ex. Interview)
    • Document
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery Arrest report for the arrest and subsequent charges faced by Mr. Montasser

Los Santos Police Department

ARREST REPORT
      "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

MUGSHOT
      • SUSPECT DETAILS
        • Full Name: Gaven Montasser
          Phone Number:
          Licenses Suspended: Yes
          Officers Involved:
          • Police Officer III Sayaka Yukimura
          • Police Officer III Leo Larson
          • Police Officer III Dale Ashcroft
          Charges:
          • GF11 - Grand Theft Auto
          • GM13 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer
          • GM20 - Face Concealment (b)
        INCIDENT NARRATIVE
        • Explain what happened, no need to provide too much detail, videos could be provided
          • While on patrol I witnessed the above on the scene of a shootout who also bore witness to a murder, lock picking a BF400 registered to Jamal Henkins. After contacting the owner via phone I confirmed that the arrested individual did not have permission to take their vehicle. During my interview with the arrested he claimed that the owner, who he correctly identified as Jamal, had given him permission to break into the bike which I determined to be false. The arrest was carried out by Officers Larson and Yukimura and transported to DOC. When Jamal Henkins arrived to collect his vehicle I again confirmed that he had not given Gaven Montasser permission to break into or use his bike.
        EVIDENCE DETAILS
        • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
          Legal possessions may be grouped and documented as "Legal Possessions". Illegal possessions must be documented individually, examples of documented illegal possessions are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Body camera footage may be attached as an evidence exhibit.
          • Exhibit A: Legal items
            Exhibit B: Illegal items

Photograph of possessions in evidence locker (if applicable)
            Image Image
    Exhibit #2: Written Statement from Officer Larson
    Type of Discovery: Document
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery Written statement from Officer Larson, involved in the arrest of Mr. Montasser

Official Witness Statement
      Case Information
      • Case Number: Not Yet Assigned (Gaven Montasser)
        Incident Date: 21/MAR/2022
      Witness Information
      • Name: Leo Larson
        Date of Birth: 19/APR/1990
        Phone Number: 279-7249
      Witness Statement
      • Unfortunately I do not have any body camera footage or even remember much of this situation. But from what I can recall, was me providing back up to Ed Johnston. Where he had a 1x occupied BF400 with him. Ed Johnston called the R/O of the BF400 and it was concluded that the driver did not have permission to use the BF400. At that point the individual on the BF400 was arrested.

I do apologizing for not being much help in regards to providing a testimony. But provided what I can remember about the situation.
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, Leo Larson, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Police Officer III Leo Larson
        Date: 22/MAR/2022
    Exhibit #3: Written Statement from Officer Yukimura
    Type of Discovery: Document
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery Written statement from Officer Yukimura

Official Witness Statement
      Case Information
      • Case Number: n/a
        Incident Date: 21/MAR/2022
      Witness Information
      • Name: Sayaka Yukimura
        Date of Birth: 22/DEC/1990
        Phone Number: 304-2935
      Witness Statement
      • I was called to the scene as Sergeant Ed Johnston called for backup on an active scene with suspects armed and dangerous under La Puerta Freeway. Upon arrival, I see a white BF400, and a deceased individual propped against the pillar. As we call for a detective to analyze any casings, Gaven Montasser pulls up to the scene on a different BF400, who is detained for stepping onto an active PD investigation. Sgt Johnston legally questions him, as he never exercised his right to a lawyer, and asked why he was seen pick locking the white BF400. While the questioning is going on, we receive a 911 call about the stolen BF400 that matched the one on the scene. Upon talking with the caller, Jamal, he confirmed that Mr. Montasser did not have his permission to use the BF400, so he was charged with GF11 for the stolen BF, GM13 for lying during questioning, and GM20 for wearing a mask upon arrival.
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, Sayaka Yukimura, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

ImageImage
        Sayaka Yukimura
        Police Officer III

Date: 23/MAR/2022

Sincerely,

Hugh R. Allgood
Attorney General
Ares Light

Post by Ares Light »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorable Colt Daniels,

• We the Defense in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0010
    Requesting Party:
    Party Members:
    Exhibit #1: Vehicle Owner - Jamal Henkins
    Type of Discovery: [Deposition/Physical Evidence/Interview/Interrogation/Document Request] (Ex. Interview)
    • Deposition
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery: I deposed the owner of the motorcycle which was in the incident which led to my clients, Mr.Montassers charges, during which he has stated with a signed affirmation that Mr.Montasser had permission to both lockpick and operate the bike.
    • Here on forth, AL will refer to Defence Attorney, Ares Light and JH will refer to Mr.Jamal Henkins, the owner of the vehicle which led to Mr.Montassers charges.

AL: On the day of 21/03/2022, what happened prior to Mr.Montasser being left near your bike?

JH:I was driving around on my BF, I ended up falling off, called my friends to help, Gaven was in the trunk, from which he exited and I was placed in for transport. I told Mr.Montasser he can take my BF. I received a phone call from PD that my bike was found, I came to collect it and nobody mentioned the name Gaven Montasser at any point, had they done so or told me that he was the one in the back of their cruiser, I’d have said it’s fine and I gave permission for him to lockpick it and operate it.

AL: Did you put in a call with PD about your bike being stolen and if so, why?

JH: I was unaware that Gaven was still with the bike, had I known he was the one arrested for this I’d have clarified this was a miss-understanding. However, nobody ever mentioned Gaven by name.

AL: At which point did you first find out that it was Gaven Montasser who quote on quote ‘’stole’’ your bike?

JH: I found out when Gaven got out of prison for this.

AL: To clarify, you were completely okay with Gaven Montasser lockpicking your bike and transporting it for you?

JH: Yes sir.

I, [Jamal Henkins], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))
    Sincerely,

Public Defence Attorney
    (909) 354-7387 — [email protected]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

Motion to Suppress
Motion to Suppress

Honorable Chief Justice Colt Daniels,

• We the prosecution in the case below are requesting that certain evidence be inadmissible in court.
    Requesting Party: Attorney General Hugh R. Allgood
    Party Members: State of San Andreas through Attorney General Hugh R. Allgood, Gaven Montasser through Public Defense Attorney Ares Light
    Requested Evidence to Suppress: Disposition of Jamal Henkins
    Detailed explanation:
    The defense apparently deposed Mr. Henkins, and did so without the presence of the prosecution. Therefore, depriving the State of San Andreas of its right to cross-examine Mr. Henkins prior to the statement being admitted into evidence. This is improper evidence procedure. It should also be noted the stark difference between Mr. Henkins statement, and the statement of the Officers involved in the original investigation. Not only is this concerning, but it demonstrates the importance of direct and cross examination, which was not afforded to the prosecution in this matter.

Sincerely,

Hugh R. Allgood
Attorney General
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• People of the court,

Following a hearing yesterday the following evidence will be allowed at trial;
    1. Arrest report of Gaven Montasser
    2. Written Statement from Officer Larson
    3. Written Statement from Officer Yukimura
    During the hearing the Motion to Suppress filed by the prosecution asking the court to suppress the deposition of Jamal Henkins was granted. This is due to the fact that the prosecution was not present making it so they could not formally cross examine furthermore they could not assure that the questions were not leading and the witnessed was not coached.

Following the hearing a trial date was set for Saturday at 6:30pm. ((UTC)) Any further evidence either party wished to bring forth to be considered in the trial must be presented no later than 48 hours prior to the start of trial.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Ares Light

Post by Ares Light »

Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

Honorabe Colt Daniels,

• We the Defense in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Assigned Court Case Number: #22-CM-0010
    Requesting Party:
    Party Members:
    Exhibit #1: Bike Owner
    • Statement
    Spoiler
    All Information from the Discovery [Provide a detail explanation as to the relevance of the discovery request]
    • ► Show Spoiler

Sincerely,

Public Defence Attorney
(909) 354-7387 — [email protected][/list]
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

Hugh Allgood wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:41 am
Motion for Discovery
Motion for Discovery

• We the Prosecution in the case below are presenting our discovery to the court.
    Exhibit #1: Body camera from LSPD Sergeant E. Johnston
    • Physical Evidence; Body camera
    Spoiler
    ((You would find a 5GB MP4 file titled Gaven-Montasser-Arrest-21-03-2022-LSPD.mp4. Bodycamera roleplay can be done at any deposition or trial.))
    ((Bodycam Roleplay))

Sincerely,

Hugh R. Allgood
Attorney General
Hugh Allgood

SAJB Awards

Post by Hugh Allgood »

• San Andreas Superior Court,

I apologize for this evidence not being submitted within the 48 hours allowed by the court. However, I just received this warrant and just received the records minutes ago. I hope you will find good cause to admit this evidence in good cause.

Attachment: Motion for Discovery
    Motion for Discovery
    Motion for Discovery

Exhibit #1: Jamal Henkins' Phone Records
      • Document Request
      Attachment: Phone records
      ```21/Mar/22 3:24 AM Kaleb_White PHONE TO Jamal_Henkins: BDN Binds 21/3/22 “They don’t want to see a young black man be successful and try to do something good. It’s crazy.” 1721 | 2779 | 3298 | 4325 | 57
      21/Mar/22 1:27 PM Gaven_Montasser PHONE TO Jamal_Henkins: hey jamal its me gaven, not im not mad at you ahah, ive wrighten up a apeal for the court and shit, i just need you to read over it so you know what to say if they need to ask you anything
      21/Mar/22 1:27 PM Gaven_Montasser PHONE TO Jamal_Henkins: text me when your around as i need to send you the paper work
      21/Mar/22 3:14 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: i just got in the city
      21/Mar/22 3:15 PM Gaven_Montasser PHONE TO Jamal_Henkins: ALGOODS (Pic.PNG)
      21/Mar/22 3:17 PM Gaven_Montasser PHONE TO Jamal_Henkins: that picutre is just what ive said to the situation, i think all they might get you do it agree with everything ive said and that you did give me pormission
      21/Mar/22 3:18 PM Gaven_Montasser PHONE TO Jamal_Henkins: did he call you?
      21/Mar/22 3:18 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: they told me the bike was unlocked when they got it
      21/Mar/22 3:18 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: yesterday
      21/Mar/22 3:18 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: yea the cops confused me
      21/Mar/22 3:19 PM Gaven_Montasser PHONE TO Jamal_Henkins: sweet algoods he said said he asked you about if i was allowed on it and you said no
      21/Mar/22 3:19 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: he never said anything about u
      21/Mar/22 3:19 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: igot a call about it being stolen
      21/Mar/22 3:19 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: no
      21/Mar/22 3:19 PM Kaleb_White PHONE TO Jamal_Henkins: BDN Binds 21/3/22 "They don't want to see a young black man be successful and try to do something good. It's crazy." 1721 | 2779 | 3298 | 4325 | 57
      21/Mar/22 3:20 PM Gaven_Montasser PHONE TO Jamal_Henkins: just read over wehat i wrote if you havent already
      21/Mar/22 3:46 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE CALL TO Shady_Homes
      21/Mar/22 3:50 PM Shady_Homes PHONE TO Jamal_Henkins: 21-3-2022 "abcdef G-unit" 482 1687 1452 2678 3469
      21/Mar/22 7:42 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Tyler_Walk: im selling akuma
      21/Mar/22 7:42 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Tyler_Walk: how much u want to buy for?
      21/Mar/22 8:55 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE CALL TO Jorge_Valentine
      21/Mar/22 9:25 PM Jorge_Valentine PHONE CALL TO Jamal_Henkins
      21/Mar/22 11:17 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE CALL TO Franky_Gee
      21/Mar/22 11:18 PM Gaven_Montasser PHONE TO Jamal_Henkins: thank you
      21/Mar/22 11:18 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: i gotchu
      21/Mar/22 11:18 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: it
      21/Mar/22 11:18 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: yeah i red i
      21/Mar/22 11:18 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Franky_Gee: wanan hit a store?
      21/Mar/22 11:19 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: but i didnt even know u was in the car
      21/Mar/22 11:19 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: i wouldve told him
      21/Mar/22 11:19 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Gaven_Montasser: yeah thaT WAS MY FAULT that cop didnt say shit bout u
      21/Mar/22 11:39 PM Jamal_Henkins PHONE TO Floki_Skarsgard: jamal```

((Proof of RP:

Image))

Sincerely,

Hugh R. Allgood
    Attorney General
    Respectfully,

Attorney General
    (909) 235-6076 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Parties,

I will be allowing this evidence to be used at trial. I understand it is within the 48 hour limit specified but it took time for the warrant to be signed and believe this is crucial evidence to the case.

Respectfully,

Chief Justice
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Form 3.0.5 - Issuance of Verdict

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT - 22-CM-0010

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

22-CM-00010

CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
CG06 - Face Concealment (b)
GM13 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer
GF11 - Grand Theft Auto

A verdict was entered in the above case on the 07th day of May, 2022.

• The case of 22-CM-0010 - State of San Andreas v. Gaven Montasser has hereby been resolved.

After reviewing all evidence in the case the courts came to a clear decision at trial. Mr. Montasser was not given explicit permission to utilize the bike resulting in police intervention and a 911 call to be made by the BF400 owner. The evidence also shows the phone records of the defendant coaching the BF400 owner on what to say to the courts.

Gaven Montasser will have the charges of CG06, GM13, and GF11 maintained on his record and fined $10,000 for court associated fees. This case is now closed.

• CHARGES BEING DISPUTED:
      • CG06 - Face concealment (b) [GUILTY]
      • GM13 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer [GUILTY]
      • GF11 - Grand Theft Auto [GUILTY]

Chief Justice

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”