[PRESS RELEASE #35] Appointment of new LSEMS Chief

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
Lewis Langley
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

[PRESS RELEASE #35] Appointment of new LSEMS Chief

Post by Lewis Langley »

07 March, 2022
San Andreas State Government

• The San Andreas State Government is pleased to announce Samantha Tenbe as Chief of Los Santos Emergency Medical Services following the stepping down of Nicole Crawford.

Personal Message from the Chief:

I am honored to have been appointed Chief of the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services and that I have been trusted to lead this department into the future.

I would like to thank ret. Chief, Commander Nicole Crawford for her work and dedication to the department. During my time in the department, she gave me an opportunity to grow and develop as a leader and let me try and fail until it was done right. I have been a part of the High Command team since June 2021 and I can say there have been some challenging times, but the trust between the team has been crucial for the success we are seeing.

Moving forward, the focus will be to improve and expand the services to the citizens of Los Santos. The team behind the services is a group of strong leaders and field staff. We believe in teamwork and will aim for a closer relationship with the Los Santos Police Department, Department of Corrections, Department of Justice, and the Los Santos Sheriff´s Department to share knowledge and find out how we together can provide the right support and treatment when the situation calls for it.

I would also like to thank the State Commissioners for trusting me with this position and the responsibility that comes with it. In addition, I would like to shine a light on the backbone of the department, the field staff. They bring hard work and dedication with them every day and they are the reason I am allowed to stand here today.

Kind Regards,
    Samantha Tenbe, Chief of the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services

We would once again like to extend our gratitude to Nicole Crawford and would like to wish her well in the future.

The San Andreas State Government is looking forward to working with Chief Tenbe in the future and continuing the success of The Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.

Commissioner Ramon Carter

Commissioner Samuel Osborn

Commissioner Lewis Langley

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”