Monthly Bulletin 2202

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Monthly Bulletin 2202

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

WWW.LSPD.SAGOV.US
Los Santos Police Department
Press Release
Saturday, March 5th, 2022
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

Monthly Bulletin 2202
- -
  • -
OFFICER OF THE MONTH

-
    Each month, one officer is selected by our Police Supervisors to receive this most prestigious award. This award is an overall congratulation for universal commitment, achievement, and excellence throughout the department. An officer who achieves this award is an exemplary member of the department who should be looked up to as an inspiration and role-model.
    -
    --
    Police Officer III Phillip Mahone
    -
    Police Officer III Phillip Mahone joined the Los Santos Police Department on the sixth of May, 2021 after successfully graduating Academy Class #194 of which he is the only officer left. Phillip was promoted to Police Officer I in early June of 2021. Officer Mahone briefly left the force in July of 2021, however, he was reinstated to the force in late September 2021. He quickly made his way back from Cadet back to Police Officer I meeting the needed requirements within just five days. He was upgraded to Police Officer II following a month of dedication and staggering performance where he showed everything a capable Police Officer should. Continuing to exceed expectations week after week, Phillip was upgraded to Police Officer III in January of this year. Officer Mahone always has a friendly demeanor and is one to always reach out and assist others.

Officer Mahone earned his award not only with an above-average patrol level performance but with dedication to his divisions, going above and beyond, as a Pilot in the Air Support Division and showing strong work and leadership within the Recruitment and Employment Division. This award serves as a congratulation for the universal commitment that Phillip has displayed throughout his career despite all and any adversity he has faced. We would all like to congratulate Officer Mahone on a fantastic month and hope to see him progress further! Officer Phillip Mahone will be rewarded with a salary of $8,000.00 for the duration of this month.

FIELD TRAINING OFFICER OF THE MONTH

• Field Training Command wrote:For the Field Training Officer of the Month, the Field Training Division Command would like to once again congratulate Police Officer III Leo Larson. Officer Larson has been with the Division for two months now and has risen to be nominated as the FTO of the Month for both, with consistent quality Field Training Officer work.
    Police Officer III Leo Larson graduated from the Academy on the 14th of July in 2020 before being promoted to Police Officer I in late September of the same year. Leo resigned shortly after to reinstate in February of 2021, progressing through ranks alongside his peers with relative ease, earning his rank of Police Officer I back in mid-February of 2021 before being reassigned to the Vinewood Traffic Division in early March. Leo was then promoted to Police Officer II in late March before resigning once more due to an overwhelming workload at the time. Leo was reinstated once more in November of 2021 before earning his rank of Police Officer III for the month of February. Leo applied to become an FTO on the 1st of January, and till today, Leo earned the Field Training Officer of the Month award twice, consecutively.
    -
EMPLOYEE ADJUSTMENTS

• Image Police Captain II ► Image Police Captain III
    • Victor Einhart
    Image Police Lieutenant I ► Image Police Lieutenant II
    • Samuele Colonna
    Image Police Sergeant II ► Image Police Lieutenant I
    • Jessica Nash
    Image Police Officer III+1 ► Image Police Sergeant I
    • John Styll
    Image Police Detective I ► Image Police Detective II
    • Grace Steel

REINSTATEMENTS AND TRANSFERS
    -
    This month we welcomed some familiar faces back to the Los Santos Police Department. Most were retired Officers who reinstated, but we also had the pleasure of welcoming Assistant Sheriff Pierce Hardy from the Sherrif's Department, a long-serving member of the Los Santos Police Department.

Image Police Commander
    • Pierce Hardy
    Image Police Officer II
    • Madison Hall
    • Callum James
    Image Police Officer I
    • Benny Fox
    • Reginald Wiliamson
    -
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Police Officer III+1
    • Sebastian Papadakis
    • Ace Rellet
    Image Police Officer III ► Image Police Detective I
    • Tom Ardizzo
    Image Police Officer II ► Image Police Officer III
    • Dale Ashcroft
    • Xavier Fury
    • Scott Jenkins
    • Leo Larson
    • Sayaka Yukimura
    Image Police Officer I ► Image Police Officer II
    • William Cemeni
    • Tj Sanders
    • Jordan Woka
    Police Cadet ► Image Police Officer I
    • Jack Bezrukov
    • Matthew Henderson
    • Dean Molloy
    • Adam Scotts
FEATURED EMPLOYEE

-
  • Police Officer III Joseph Sanchez joined the Los Santos Police Department on the 25th of July, 2021, part of Academy #199. He grew up in a quaint part of Long Island, New York, and had what he described as a relatively normal childhood. He never felt challenged at school or in any particular field. However, as he grew up, he felt the need to branch his wings once he graduated High School. Joseph shortly settled roots elsewhere, moving to the city of Los Santos. He started out by picking up odd jobs here and there until settling down in a job as a mechanic.
-
  • -
    After feeling more comfortable in the city and county he ended up working for the Bayview Auto Center. Joseph got his hands dirty enjoying his time there not only working on cars but working with friends. After almost ten months he had made his way from the ground up and was involved in many supervisor positions, a few of which he still holds. Officer Sanchez is still doing a lot of administration work at Bayview, especially with Public Relations and Management. Since his time in the city, especially Bayview, he would experience some sort of criminal activity be it near home or at his job. He said he realized that there were just way too many criminals in the area, especially the city. Shortly thereafter Joseph put himself forward to prevent crime on the forefront and applied to the Los Santos Police Department.
-
-
  • Joseph remembers first joining the Department and starting as an officer he seemed a bit overwhelmed by the amount of information as a cadet. However thanks to the training, his time, and his dedication, he feels all the protocols and departmental procedures are just second nature now. He has become an excellent Officer, coming around to working within the Recruitment and Employment Division to assist prospective members in their applications and training. Officer Sanchez made his way up through the ranks fairly quickly and started to focus on the Air Support Division and Metropolitan Divisions of the Police Department. He was able to achieve the rank of Police Officer III in late January and is thrilled with the opportunities that it has opened for him.
    -
Police Officer III Joseph Sanchez wrote: I’m personally a fan of all the opportunities that have opened up as a Police Officer III and reaping the rewards of the department, so to say, being a part of Metro, being an instructor in Air Support and just a whole bunch of things that have come with my time in the LSPD. I plan to continue serving as a member of Metro and not only that but I look to increase my work within the Air Support Division. Those are the two Divisions that I am very dedicated to. I see myself becoming a more senior member of the Metro Division and helping out the new probationaries and those following in my footsteps.
  • -
    In addition to his love for his divisions, Joseph is very eager and happy about his time serving as a member of the Recruitment and Employment Division. He regularly is working as an Academy Instructor, doing interviews or helping screen applications for employment. Officer Sanchez loves his work and especially his divisional work! He just became a full member within the Metropolitan Division and is easily one of the biggest contributors to the Air Support Division, working as a pilot instructor. We wish you the best of luck in the Division and in your future endeavors!

STATISTICS

• Employee Adjustments
    Upgrades
    Promotions
    Demotions
    Suspensions
    Resignations
    Terminations

Recruitment
    Total Applications
    Accepted
    Denied
    Pending
    Withdrawn
    Number of Academies
    New Cadets

Field Training Program
    Sessions Conducted
    Field Training Reports
    Passed Cadets
    Failed Cadets

Ride-Along Program
    Ride-Alongs Accepted
    Ride-Along Reports
    * These reports are currently not tallied
  • Patrol Reports
    Arrest
    Impound
    Impound Release
    Traffic Stop
    Use of Force

Detective Bureau
    Crimes Reported
    Active Cases
    Cases Denied
    Cases Concluded
    Cases Closed

Internal Affairs
    Total Complaints
    Sustained
    Not Resolved/Dismissed
    Exonerated
    Actions Could Be Different
    No Misconduct
    Insufficient Evidence to Adjudicate
    Withdrawn
EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY

• -------------------
    5 | 4.60%
    1 | 1.15%
    1 | 1.15%
    2 | 2.30%

Staff Officers
    Image Chief of Police
    Image Assistant Chief of Police
    Image Deputy Chief of Police
    -------------------
    8 | 9.20%
    4 | 4.60%
    1 | 1.15%
    2 | 2.30%
    1 | 1.15%

Command Officers
    Image Commander
    Image Captain III
    Image Captain II
    Image Captain I
    -------------------
    4 | 4.60%
    3 | 3.45%
    1 | 1.15%

Police Lieutenants
    Image Lieutenant II
    Image Lieutenant I
    -------------------
    8 l 9.20%
    2 | 2.30%
    6 | 6.90%

Police Sergeants
    Image Sergeant II
    Image Sergeant I
  • -------------------
    9 | 10.34%
    2 | 2.30%
    2 | 2.30%
    5 | 5.75%

Police Detectives
    Image Detective III
    Image Detective II
    Image Detective I
    -------------------
    54 | 62.07%
    04 | 4.60%
    19 | 21.84%
    14 | 16.09%
    07 | 8.05%

Patrol Officers
    Image Police Officer III+1
    Image Police Officer III
    Image Police Officer II
    Image Police Officer I
    -------------------
    10 | 11.49%
    10 | 11.49%

Police Cadets
    Cadet
    -------------------

Total Employees

CLOSING MESSAGE

• This concludes the Los Santos Police Department's Monthly Bulletin for February. Thank you for taking the time to read through it and we hope you are excited for the next one. The Media Relations Division works hard to provide information about the LSPD to both employees and the public, but we couldn't do it without our division leaders keeping up with their own monthly updates for a timely release. If you have any suggestions, feedback, and comments, please contact the Media Relations Division through the means listed in the Contact Information tab.

* The statistics gathered for this month were mostly supplied by us tallying posts. There might be some human error in these statistics. If you are aware of any mistakes, please contact Media Relations.
    -
CONTACT INFORMATION
  • -
    Media Relations Division Public Inquiries
    Los Santos Police Department
    Sinner Street 69, Mission Row
    Los Santos, SA, 90013
mrdstamp
MEDIA RELATIONS DIVISION
Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Account is not monitored. For information, consult the Public Affairs area.

Return to “Newsroom”