SADOC Correctional Officer Recruitment [OPEN] : READ BEFORE APPLYING

Recruitment Desk provides future applicants with information on applying to become a Correctional Officer, including basic requirements, application forms, and FAQ pages.
Department of Corrections
Correctional Officer
ECRP Forum Name:

SADOC Correctional Officer Recruitment [OPEN] : READ BEFORE APPLYING

Post by Department of Corrections »

! Message from: Human Resources Command
This application is just for those wishing to be employed as Correctional Officers. You can find the Correctional Custodian Officer application here.
Recruitment for the San Andreas Department of Corrections is open as of 31/OCT/2021.
If you are currently employed in the Los Santos Police Department/Los Santos County Sheriff's Department or resigned no longer than 3 months ago (depending on the rank, and experience you had during your employment for SD/PD the 3 months may be lifted), you can submit a Transfer Application found here.
If your last employment in the San Andreas Department of Corrections was no longer than a year ago, you must submit a Reinstatement Application found here.
      Information
      The San Andreas Department of Corrections' mission is to protect the state of San Andreas by confining offenders in controlled environments that are safe, humane, cost-efficient, and appropriately secure. It also provides self-improvement opportunities to assist rehabilitating offenders in becoming law-abiding citizens. We aim to expand our department via frequent hiring, we aim to find the best candidates to train.
        Duties of Correctional Officers
        As a San Andreas Department of Corrections Officer, you will be protecting the State of San Andreas by confining offenders and helping them rehabilitate to become law-abiding citizens. You will help intake offenders from Law Enforcement Agencies, ensure the security of the SADOC, and will also help keep the State of San Andreas safe.
        Salary
        When you begin your academy you will start being paid the base salary, a new hire earns $6,000 per hour, with opportunities for that to increase up to $8,000 as you take on more responsibility and rise through the ranks throughout your career. There is also the potential for performance bonuses each month if you go above and beyond other officers.
        Ranks & Payments
        High Command
        • Warden - $8,000
        • Deputy Warden - $8,000
        • Assistant Warden- $8,000

Command
        • Commander - $7,800
        • Captain - $7,600

Supervisors
        • Lieutenant - $7,400
        • Sergeant - $7,200
        • Corporal - $7,000

General Staff
        • Senior Correctional Officer - $6,800
        • Correctional Officer III - $6,600
        • Correctional Officer II - $6,400
        • Correctional Officer I - $6,200
        • Correctional Trainee - $6,000
        Requirements
        Before applying ensure you meet all the required criteria that you can see below.
        • ((Must have an Out of Character age of 16 years old))

• Citizenship/Residency: Must be an American Citizen at the time of submitting an application.

• Multiple Employments: You may not be a member of PD/SD/JB at the time of hiring, as these are full-time positions. You may have a part-time position while working at the SADOC.

• Mental/Physical Fitness: As a Corrections Officer, you must be able to maintain good mental and physical fitness. You will be tested on this during our hiring process.
        • ((As a faction, we hold a high RP standard, we will help you of course, if you're new but you must want to learn and grow))

• Criminal History: If you have previously been charged with disqualifying misdemeanors and felonies then you require a firearm license to apply to SADOC.

• Additional Requirements:
        • You are required to have a driver's license and a trucker's license.
        • You are required to fill out an application online, you must have access to a computer and be able to use it.
        • You are required to pass an extensive background check, where your criminal record, previous employment, traffic violations, and any affiliation you may have had in the past will be checked.
        • You wrote the Application yourself.
        • Must be able to dedicate at least 5 on-duty hours a week as a Correctional Officer.
        • ((Must have no punishments for a minimum of 2 - 4 weeks (This does not include Spoken to's). If you got recently unbanned, you will have to wait a month to be able to apply (If your Ban got voided, you can apply straight away).))

Recruitment Process
        Step 1: Application Stage

You will submit an application here, online. Once an application is submitted SADOC Human Resources will review the application and cross-check the answers with our selection criteria. During your application phase, a Human Resources Representative will complete a background check, to ensure you meet our criteria. It may take up to 72 hours for a Human Resources Representative to get back to you on your application.
            Step 2: Interview Stage

If you made it past our application phase, you will be moved to our Interview Stage. During this, you will come down to Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and a Human Resources Representative will conduct an interview with you. As this is an Interview, make sure you wear something nice and are ready to answer questions about yourself.
                Step 3: Physical Fitness Test

If you pass your quiz, then you will be ready to complete your Physical Fitness Test. You will meet a Human Resources Representative at Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and they will take you to our training course to ensure you are physically fit for duty. Please make sure you bring comfortable clothing that won't impede your ability to complete these activities. ((The Physical Fitness Phase is an RP Test, ensuring you know how to properly use /me and /do))
                    ((SADOC Roleplay Standards))
                    We have roleplay standards at SADOC but we are happy to assist players that are new to roleplay however you must have basic knowledge of the differences between the /me and /do commands.

/me
                    The /me command is used to describe an action that your character is doing, for instance picking up a can of soda.
                    /me places their hands on the bar and attempts to pull themselves up.
                    Not
                    /do holds onto the bar and pulls themself up

Step 4: Academy Stage

At this point, you are getting close to becoming a Correctional Officer. In this stage, you will be scheduled for an Academy at Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and you will learn how to be successful. You will be taught all the procedures of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and you will also be able to have a tour of our facility. Our Academies take around 2 hours. Before attending the SADOC Academy, ensure you bring a pen and paper.
                        The SADOC Team looks forward to your Application!
                            (( OOC Corruption ))
                            As a member of SADOC, you have the ability to apply for OOC corruption. This will allow you to become a corrupt guard which opens up a lot of possible avenues for roleplay.
                             ! Message from: High Command
                            If you conduct criminal activity on or off duty on your DOC character without corruption permission and are found out even OOCly, you will be removed from the faction.
                            More Info on OOC Corruption
                            So what if you want to roleplay being a corrupt guard or do criminal activities off duty? Doing things like smuggling items or weapons to inmates, or being excessively forceful to inmates behind closed doors, or whatever other RP that you're not allowed to do as a regular officer even just street racing or even cooking drugs off duty? OOC Corruption is a process we have in place at the DOC where you can apply to the Warden for permission to do activities that are usually against DOC policies. This would mean you can roleplay being a corrupt officer within the bounds of the server rules of course. The caveat of this is that if you are caught ICly doing these with OOC permission then you would risk IC consequences such as being fired.
                            You don't need to be doing the crimes for it to be considered corruption. If you are close with someone who is a criminal (like a lover or wife) and you fail to report them to the police, assist them in crimes, or even just give them preferential treatment in prison.
                            Corruption can be at different levels, for example, minor things like stealing inmates' GPS from processing, or major things like smuggling in weapons. Either way, you require OOC permission from the Warden for this and you need a good RP reason for your character to do such things.
                            Reach out to the Warden over discord, chunder, if you want to inquire further if this RP interests you.
                            Application Format
                            If you have a clean record or no serious misdemeanors, use the template below to apply.

Title:
                            SADOC Application - Firstname Lastname

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/c4khn0u.png[/img]
                              [docsubtitle]1. Personal Information[/docsubtitle]
                              [divbox=white]
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]1.1 Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs):[/b] Answer
                              [b]1.2 First Name:[/b] Answer
                              [b]1.3 Last Name:[/b] Answer
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]1.4 Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY
                              [b]1.5 Place of Birth:[/b] Answer
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]1.6 Contact Number:[/b] XXX-XXXX
                              [b]1.7 Residential Address:[/b] Answer
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]1.8 Proof of identification and license[/b] [ooc]/license[/ooc]
                              [url=Image here]Attached digital copy[/url]
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [/divbox]
                              [docsubtitle]2. Traits & Motivations[/docsubtitle]
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [divbox=white]
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]2.1 Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):[/b]
                              Answer
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]2.2 Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections, and why should we hire you over other applicants? (minimum 75 words)[/b]
                              Answer
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [/divbox]
                              [docsubtitle]3. Past Experiences & History[/docsubtitle]
                              [divbox=white]
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]3.1 Have you ever worked for a government agency or any other job before? If so, which ones and what was your position?[/b]
                              Answer
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]3.2 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain:[/b]
                              Answer
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [/divbox]
                              [docsubtitle]4. Declaration[/docsubtitle]
                              [divbox=white]
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]I, [i]FULL NAME[/i] the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that my answers are my own original answers and are not AI generated answers. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                              [size=200][i][font=Bradley Hand ITC] FULL NAME [/font][/i][/size]
                              Signing date [u]DD/MM/YYYY[/u]
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [/divbox]
                              [docsubtitle](( 5. OOC Section ))[/docsubtitle]
                              [divbox=white]
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]5.1 Forum name:[/b] Answer
                              [b]5.2 Discord Username:[/b] Answer
                              [b]5.3 IRL age:[/b] Answer
                              [b]5.4 Geographical Location/Timezone:[/b] Answer
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [hr][/hr]
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]5.5 Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:[/b]
                              Answer
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]5.6 Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?[/b]
                              [] Yes
                              [] No
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]5.7 Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank[/b]
                              Answer
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [hr][/hr]
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]5.8 Do you have a working microphone and are you able to use Teamspeak?[/b]
                              [] Yes
                              [] No
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [hr][/hr]
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]5.9 Please provide a picture of your /stats:[/b]
                              Link
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [b]5.10 Please provide an unedited picture of your character list and admin logs:[/b]
                              Link
                              [ol][/ol]
                              [/divbox]
                              [docfooter][/docfooter]

Example Application - Preview
                              1. Personal Information
                                1.1 Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs): Answer
                                1.2 First Name: Answer
                                1.3 Last Name: Answer
                                  1.4 Date of Birth: DD/MMM/YYYY
                                  1.5 Place of Birth: Answer
                                    1.6 Contact Number: XXX-XXXX
                                    1.7 Residential Address: Answer
                                      1.8 Proof of identification and license ((/license))
                                      Attached digital copy
                                        2. Traits & Motivations
                                            2.1 Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):
                                            Answer
                                              2.2 Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections, and why should we hire you over other applicants? (minimum 75 words)
                                              Answer
                                                3. Past Experiences & History
                                                  3.1 Have you ever worked for a government agency or any other job before? If so, which ones and what was your position?
                                                  Answer
                                                    3.2 Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain:
                                                    Answer
                                                      4. Declaration
                                                        I, FULL NAME the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that my answers are my own original answers and are not AI generated answers. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                                                          I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                                                          FULL NAME
                                                          Signing date DD/MM/YYYY
                                                            (( 5. OOC Section ))
                                                              5.1 Forum name: Answer
                                                              5.2 Discord Username: Answer
                                                              5.3 IRL age: Answer
                                                              5.4 Geographical Location/Timezone: Answer

5.5 Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:
                                                                  Answer
                                                                    5.6 Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?
                                                                    [] Yes
                                                                    [] No
                                                                      5.7 Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank
                                                                      Answer

5.8 Do you have a working microphone and are you able to use Teamspeak?
                                                                          [] Yes
                                                                          [] No

5.9 Please provide a picture of your /stats:
                                                                              Link
                                                                                5.10 Please provide an unedited picture of your character list and admin logs:
                                                                                Link
                                                                                  Image
                                                                                  Ex-Felon Application Format
                                                                                  If you have serious misdemeanors or felonies on your record, use the template below to apply. Remember that you need a firearm license to apply as an Ex-Felon.
                                                                                  Read this Spoiler before applying!
                                                                                  You have a firearm license?
                                                                                  YES
                                                                                  NO (Apply for a firearm license here)
                                                                                  ((You are aware of the Server rules, especially the Metagaming, Powergaming, Deathmatching, FearRP, New Life Rule, and OOC Corruption Rule!
                                                                                  YES
                                                                                  NO Please make yourself familiar with them before applying otherwise you will fail your OOC Interview Part))
                                                                                  Title:
                                                                                  Ex-Felon SADOC Application - Firstname Lastname

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nCUOX7B.png[/img]
                                                                                    [docsubtitle]1. Personal Information[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                    [divbox=white]
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]1.1 Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs):[/b] Answer
                                                                                    [b]1.2 First Name:[/b] Answer
                                                                                    [b]1.3 Last Name:[/b] Answer
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]1.4 Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY
                                                                                    [b]1.5 Place of Birth:[/b] Answer
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]1.6 Contact Number:[/b] XXX-XXXX
                                                                                    [b]1.7 Residential Address:[/b] Answer
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]1.8 Proof of identification and license (Including your firearm license)[/b]
                                                                                    [ooc]/license[/ooc]
                                                                                    [url=Image here]Attached digital copy[/url]
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [/divbox]
                                                                                    [docsubtitle]2. Traits & Motivations[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [divbox=white]
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]2.1 Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):[/b]
                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]2.2 Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections, and why should we hire you over other applicants? (minimum 75 words)[/b]
                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]2.3 What have you learned and changed about yourself since being charged with a felony/misdemeanor (Minimum 50 words)?[/b]
                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [/divbox]
                                                                                    [docsubtitle]3. Past Experiences & History[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                    [divbox=white]
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]3.1 Prior to your charges did you ever work for a government agency or any other Job before? If so, which ones and what was your position?[/b]
                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]3.2 Were you ever in a criminal organization? If so, what was your involvement in it?[/b]
                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [/divbox]
                                                                                    [docsubtitle]4. Declaration[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                    [divbox=white]
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]I, [i]FULL NAME[/i] the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that my answers are my own original answer and are not AI generated answers.I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                                                                                    [size=200][i][font=Bradley Hand ITC] FULL NAME [/font][/i][/size]
                                                                                    Signing date [u]DD/MM/YYYY[/u]
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [/divbox]
                                                                                    [docsubtitle](( 5. OOC Section ))[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                    [divbox=white]
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]5.1 Forum name:[/b] Answer
                                                                                    [b]5.2 Discord Username:[/b] Answer
                                                                                    [b]5.3 IRL age:[/b] Answer
                                                                                    [b]5.4 Geographical Location/Timezone:[/b] Answer
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [hr][/hr]
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]5.5 Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:[/b]
                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]5.6 Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?[/b]
                                                                                    [] Yes
                                                                                    [] No
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]5.7 Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank[/b]
                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [hr][/hr]
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]5.8 Do you have a working microphone and are you able to use Teamspeak?[/b]
                                                                                    [] Yes
                                                                                    [] No
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [hr][/hr]
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]5.9 Please provide a picture of your /stats:[/b]
                                                                                    Link
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [b]5.10 Please provide an unedited picture of your character list and admin logs:[/b]
                                                                                    Link
                                                                                    [ol][/ol]
                                                                                    [/divbox]
                                                                                    [docfooter][/docfooter]

Example Ex-Felon Application - Preview
                                                                                    Image
                                                                                    1. Personal Information
                                                                                      1.1 Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs): Answer
                                                                                      1.2 First Name: Answer
                                                                                      1.3 Last Name: Answer
                                                                                        1.4 Date of Birth: DD/MMM/YYYY
                                                                                        1.5 Place of Birth: Answer
                                                                                          1.6 Contact Number: XXX-XXXX
                                                                                          1.7 Residential Address: Answer
                                                                                            1.8 Proof of identification and license (Including your firearm license)
                                                                                            ((/license))
                                                                                            Attached digital copy
                                                                                              2. Traits & Motivations
                                                                                                  2.1 Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):
                                                                                                  Answer
                                                                                                    2.2 Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections, and why should we hire you over other applicants? (minimum 75 words)
                                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                                      2.3 What have you learned and changed about yourself since being charged with a felony/misdemeanor (Minimum 50 words)?
                                                                                                      Answer
                                                                                                        3. Past Experiences & History
                                                                                                          3.1 Prior to your charges did you ever work for a government agency or any other Job before? If so, which ones and what was your position?
                                                                                                          Answer
                                                                                                            3.2 Were you ever in a criminal organization? If so, what was your involvement in it?
                                                                                                            Answer
                                                                                                              4. Declaration
                                                                                                                I, FULL NAME the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that my answers are my own original answer and are not AI generated answers.I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                                                                                                                  I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                                                                                                                  FULL NAME
                                                                                                                  Signing date DD/MM/YYYY
                                                                                                                    (( 5. OOC Section ))
                                                                                                                      5.1 Forum name: Answer
                                                                                                                      5.2 Discord Username: Answer
                                                                                                                      5.3 IRL age: Answer
                                                                                                                      5.4 Geographical Location/Timezone: Answer

5.5 Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:
                                                                                                                          Answer
                                                                                                                            5.6 Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?
                                                                                                                            [] Yes
                                                                                                                            [] No
                                                                                                                              5.7 Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank
                                                                                                                              Answer

5.8 Do you have a working microphone and are you able to use Teamspeak?
                                                                                                                                  [] Yes
                                                                                                                                  [] No

5.9 Please provide a picture of your /stats:
                                                                                                                                      Link
                                                                                                                                        5.10 Please provide an unedited picture of your character list and admin logs:
                                                                                                                                        Link
                                                                                                                                          Image
                                                                                                                                          Before applying please ensure that you meet our selection criteria that can be found at the top of this page and use the correct format in your application. Once you are ready to apply post your application in here.
                                                                                                                                          Image
                                                                                                                                          Last edited by Oliver Dutch on Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                                                                                                                                          Locked

Return to “Recruitment Desk”