[Press Release] Departure of Assistant Sheriff Robert Jeys

Section for News Releases and Community Outreach.
Amelia Clark
Lieutenant
ECRP Forum Name: Tenbae

LSSD Awards

[Press Release] Departure of Assistant Sheriff Robert Jeys

Post by Amelia Clark »

WWW.LSSD.SAGOV.US
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
News Release
May 2nd, 2024
"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"
Sheriff Bobby Kirk

• Departure of Assistant Sheriff Robert Jeys
    -
    Asst. Sheriff Robert Jeys
    Assistant Sheriff Robert Jeys transferred from the Los Santos Police Department as a Lieutenant on the 9th of May 2020. In the time after joining the department, Jeys proved to be a competent and hard-working employee, proving himself by leading and restructuring multiple divisions such as RED & SED before his appointment as Assistant Sheriff took place on the 14th of August 2021.

His area of responsibility fell under the Office of Administrative Operations, which oversees the Supervisor Training Division, Field Training Division, Advanced Training Division, and the Recruitment & Employment Division. Jeys has been a mentor and a role model for other employees, both current and old, allowing others to grow and succeed in their ambitions and step up as leaders themselves.

His work throughout all his assignments and positions has been led with professionalism, respect, and what has been the best for the department at that current time. He has not been afraid to stand up, not only for himself but for others when something has not been right or fair. His absence will be felt, especially as we are adjusting to the current and upcoming changes.

We wish to thank Assistant Sheriff Robert Jeys for his service and dedication to the Los Santos Sheriff's Department and wish him the best in his future endeavors.

Sheriff Bobby Kirk
    Today, we find ourselves grappling with another dark moment in the Sheriff's Department. It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of Assistant Sheriff Robert Jeys, who has chosen to tender his resignation to attend to other obligations. This comes as a significant blow to our department, occurring mere days after Assistant Sheriff Hamilton also stepped down from his duties.

Assistant Sheriff Jeys has been a strong member of our team, contributing nearly four years of unwavering service. Transitioning from the Los Santos Police Department, he swiftly applied his creativity and diligence, playing an important role in advancing numerous departmental initiatives. Eventually assuming responsibility for Administrative Operations, he remained dedicated to his duties until the end of his tenure.

The loss of Assistant Sheriff Jeys will undoubtedly be felt, and it will take time for us to adjust. However, I am confident that whoever succeeds him will rise to the occasion, despite the formidable shoes they must fill.

I extend my heartfelt gratitude to Assistant Sheriff Jeys for his dedication, hard work, and camaraderie throughout his time with us. I remain hopeful for the possibility of his return.

Thank you, Assistant Sheriff Jeys, for your service and commitment.
###
  • For Information, Contact:

Lieutenant Amelia Clark
    Commanding Officer, Sheriff's Information Division
    (909) 474-8130 — [email protected]

Sheriff's Information Division
    Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
    Procopio Promenade 1, Paleto Bay
    Los Santos, SA, 909
Image Lieutenant Amelia Clark
Patrol Commander, North Patrol Division
Commanding Officer, Sheriff's Information Division