• Date: 30/SEP/1992
      Place: Stab City, SA
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: 325 Eclipse Towers
      Phone Number: 322-2281
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I was charged with GM14 - Obstruction of Justice, you can find my case HERE.
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • N/A
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: San Andreas State Government, Executive Branch
      Length of Employment: 3 Months
      Title: Senior Government Official, Public Relations Bureau
      Reason for Leaving: I am interested in helping the SAJB grow their PR department.

Company Name: Weazel News
      Length of Employment: 2 Years
      Title: Media Director
      Reason for Leaving: Personal
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I spoke with Hope Kant about the need of Public Relations within SAJB. My college major was in Public Relations. I am very passionate about keeping the public informed and building strategic communication processes. I am interested in helping the SAJB create media releases and craft social media campaigns to maintain a positive image and bridge the gap between the public and inter-agency offices. I love to write, research, stay up to date on news, and meet new people from all backgrounds.

I am also very passionate about listening to people and understanding their problems, and I have a genuine desire to help them. I love using different media to engage and connect with the community, with social media being one of my favorite tools. I love coming across new challenges and developing plans to adapt to and tackle them.

What I find most attractive about joining the SAJB Public Relations department, is that the profession is so diverse. Every day there is something new to do, and everything changes quickly. I thrive in dynamic environments and while it can be hectic at times, the payoff in knowing that I made a difference is worth it.

My strong background and competency in media, communications, and PR are proven by my tenure at Weazel News and education. I graduated from one of the most celebrated journalism and public relations programs in the southern United States.

I have extensive knowledge in writing press releases, preparing media, and communicating with the different branches of the San Andreas government effectively. I have written and outlined speeches, organized interviews and events, and crafted and reviewed social media campaigns to ensure they are on-brand portraying companies in a positive light.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I love people. Even when I was a child, I was always the first to get to know someone new when they moved into my class in school, and as I grew up, so did my love for getting to know others and building relationships. I have always taken pride in my ability to form genuine and long-lasting relationships.

It is very important to me that I have a job I am passionate about. I enjoy doing things that will help others, even in a small way. Helpingmorganizations and individuals work through challenges and grow gives me a purpose in my work. I constantly challenge myself in all aspects of my life, both professionally and personally. I love to learn new things and take on new opportunities. I am creative in everything I do - whether it is traditional or providing unique solutions to problems. One of my biggest joys is leading teams toward new processes instead of relying on repeated tactics when completing projects and addressing issues.

I believe I should be selected because I have a strong background and work experience in public relations and a passion for the job.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Passionate
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Hope Kant
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details:
    • Forum Account Name: Elri
      Forum Account Link: PRESS
    4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Leaving SASG on Molly Devil
      Waiting to Interview as a CCO with SADOC on Molly Devil
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain: 4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • elri
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: CST
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • No
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Molly Devil

Post by Hope Kant »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Ms. Devil,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Respectfully,
Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 505-9925 — [email protected]
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

ON HOLD
Ms. Devil,

Upon conducting your background check, we noticed you've worked within the State Government and Weazel News. As is our policy, we will be taking time out to collect recommendations from your previous employers. Please exercise patience during this time. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

APPLICATION DENIED
Ms. Devil,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Unfit for duty at this time.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From
Attorney General

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”