• Date: 10/07/2002
      Place: Chicago
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: none
      Phone Number: 4079224
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • none
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • none
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Downtown Cab Co
      Length of Employment: 3-4weeks
      Title: trainee
      Reason for Leaving: mental health

Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I am seeking employment to put some meaning in my life. Currently I work at Burger Shot a dead end job with no promotion in sight, but at this job I have been witnessing lots and lots of crime. Its been making me think about my future and my path and what road I am heading down. I do not want to be like my family I want to make a difference and not sit idly by. I care about people in every aspect their emotions their physicality and their mentality, I want everyone to be at their peak individual performance but more importantly I want people to feel cared about. I want people to know that there is someone in their corner who truly cares about them and will do the best in their ability to make sure they know that and to build a case around their innocence. I feel some people do not even bother getting ahold of the legal department to fight crimes because they feel it is not worth it or that the outcome wont change anyway, I want to be the one who changes peoples minds on that matter. I want everyone to know if nobody has their backs that I am always willing to step up.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I am Pousey Nixon, related to the Nixons unfortunately. Most of my life has been surrounded by bad influence but that has just taught me how not to be. I am a kind caring and loving person and put peoples feelings before my own. I do not want people to feel like they cant open up to me about things I want them to know I care about them. I am a hard working individual if I put my mind towards it, as well as I love people being around them interacting just the sheer presence of good energy and love makes me feel emotional to the point where I could just break down crying tears of joy for my peers and companions. I may be different from the everyday normal person due to my great range of emotions but that does not make me any less human or any less intelligent to understand where you are coming from as well even if I do not personally share that experience or thought.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Emotional, I am so caring of other people and their situations I almost put them over myself. When something I do is something that affects someone else's day I do everything in my power to make them happy put a smile on their face and to be there with them for whatever they are going through. I sometimes feel so passionate about other people that I too cry with them because I can feel their pain of what they are going through I understand them I can feel their emotions.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Weazel News
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • none
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • yes october 2023 unrealistic stunt jumping in a vehicle
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • datsquirrel.
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: gmt -5
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • none
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I am actually interested in law
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Pousey Nixon

Post by Hope Kant »

PENDING EDIT
Mr. Nixon,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. After carefully reviewing your application, we would like you to make some changes and/or additions to your application, therefore your application is currently PENDING EDIT for the following reason(s):

Please carefully review the following items on your employment application;
  • ((For some reason (this may not be your fault IMGUR is weird) I cannot see your admin records. Do you mind providing another link? The rest of the links work fine.))
At this time we will allow you forty-eight hours to amend your responses. If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From
Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 505-9925 — [email protected]
Anakin Nixon
ECRP Forum Name: Pousey Nixon

Post by Anakin Nixon »

Anakin Nixon

Post by Anakin Nixon »

I have made the needed changes to the document
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Nixon,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. If you could respond to this post with your availability, one of our recruiters will get in contact with you to schedule an interview. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

From
Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 505-9925 — [email protected]
Anakin Nixon

Post by Anakin Nixon »

I would be available between 11pm-4am UTC for an interview

Return to “SAJB - Pending Interview”