[CAR DEALERSHIP LEASE REQUEST] Rowin Lawson

Post by Rowin Lawson »

1. GENERAL INFORMATION
  • First and Lastname: Rowin Lawson
    Phone Number: 451-9939
    Email: [email protected]
    Home Address: Tinsel towers unit 299
2. BUSINESS PLAN INFORMATION
  • What are your plans for the business? (Minimum 200 words)
    If given the opportunity to operate this business I would set up a dealership based around the idea of customers trading used cars for newer or higher tier vehicles. I believe that providing a trade in service for vehicles has been long overdue in this town and it would be a huge benefit to residents. Additionally, I would like to partner up with a Banker in order to offer one stop vehicle financing and sales. Eventually if the business was successful, I would want to hire a commission-based sales staff with the intent of offering finance and sales advice while I am asleep and or out of town. I would want there to be automation for when I am not available in regard to sales though the finance and trade in process would be difficult to do without being there. I believe that given the opportunity to run a dealership I could raise the bar on how dealerships are operated in this town. This venture if successful could open up a whole new Job for residents in the sales field, Changing the used car sales experience from simply buying a car off the lot into real interactions with other residents and haggling could be a truly valuable experience for residents of Los Santos.

Why should you be selected to lease the business? (Minimum 75 words)
    As A member of the Judicial Branch, I have a steady income and would be able to repay the lease regardless of the profitability of the business. I am an avid car and motorcycle enthusiast and would be excited to have an opportunity to become a staple in the community. Additionally, Before moving to Los Santos and joining JB I worked as a salesman for a motorcycle dealership and have the knowledge on how to operate that sort of business.

Organization and management (List all your employees and their positions)
    Rowin Lawson: Owner

Business Documentation (Please provide business documentation; leaflets, flyers, menus etc)
    I am still working on having these made, I can provide a draft if needed.
3. AGREEMENT
  • By submitting this request you hereby agree that all information provided is truthful. If your request is approved, you agree to a continuous effort to adhere to laws and regulations laid out by the San Andreas State Government. You also agree to a full legal background check of your person.

Signature: Rowin Lawson
    Date: 24/04/2024

Return to “Property Listings - For Lease”