• [X] I am a United States Citizen.
      [] I am not a United States Citizen.
    1.5 Contact Details
    • Phone Number: 4822677

Address: 161 Richard Majestics Apartments
    1.6 Proof of Identification (press here for an example):
2. PERSONAL HISTORY
  • 2.1 Highest Education Received:
    (If you attended high-school and then did an MSc, list MSc here, etc.)
    • Name of School: Mississippi St.
    • Attendance Dates (DD/MMM/YYYY): 18/AUG/2011 to 05/JUN/2015
    • Area of Study: Computer Sciences
    • Type of Degree Achieved: Computer Networking & Cybersecurity
    2.2 Employment:
    If you have ever been employed by any government agency or government-owned business, you must list them down below.
    • Company Name: Burger Shot, Los Santos Road Works, City Bus Driver, Truck Driver
    • Position: Road Safety Crew Leader, Cashier, Cook & Bus Driver, Truck Driver
    • Employment Term (DD/MMM/YYYY): Freelance duty - On and off over several weeks since I moved to Los Santos.
    • Duties Summary: Create and complete orders at the counter in Burger Shot. Complete the downtown and Paleto bus routes. Load & Unload trucking job orders. Placing down cones or barriers. Removing street debris.
    • Reason for Leaving: I am interested in a long-term career in federal and local law enforcement. These government freelance jobs are crawling with low-life criminals. I am approached seemingly every day by unsavory individuals looking to recruit me for their gang or criminal dealings.
    2.2.1 If any of your previous employments were terminated, please provide the reason why (if not, leave as is):
    Your answer here.

2.3 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (use 'X' to select):
    • [X] Yes
    • [] No
    2.4 Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanour or a felony?
    • [] Yes
    • [X] No
    • If yes, please explain:
      Your answer here.
    2.5 Have you ever had law enforcement actions taken against any of the licenses you hold or have held in the past?
    • [] Yes
    • [X] No
    • If yes, please explain:
      Your answer here.
    2.6 Have you had mugshots and fingerprints taken?
    • [X] Yes
    • [] No
    2.7 Do you currently own or manage a registered business in San Andreas? If yes, please list the details
    Your answer here.
3. GENERAL QUESTIONS
  • 3.1 Are you applying for a full time position or a part time Reserve position?
    [X] Full Time
    [ ] Reserve

3.2 What interested you in applying for a position in the Government Security Bureau?:
    I have a family history of career law enforcement. I would like to walk in the footsteps of my father and his father. I moved to Los Santos after my uncle was shot and killed by a thief. I wanted to start a career with the LSPD. Just recently I have been a witness to many heinous crimes. Even terrorism in the city. While I was at the mechanic shop I noticed a poster for this job listing. If I was selected for this job position then I would notify LSPD as they have my application open and the status is Pending Interview. If I could hold one or both positions I would like to work both jobs. If I am only able to hold one position I would work for GSB. If GSB declines this application I will continue to pursue LSPD as a career and try GSB again in the future.

3.3 What experience (work/life) do you have that could be valuable to the Government Security Bureau and its purpose? (100 words minimum):
    I have an athletic background. I like to practice wrestling and different styles of hand to hand combat in my free-time. Since my father and grandfather were both career Law Enforcement Officers I was not sheltered from uncomfortable facts and the traumatic events they experienced in the line of duty. I was "raised right". Where I come from that means your parents taught you the meaning of respect, humility, manners, and being kind to others. I think that I have a good head on my shoulders. You'll find out that I am mature, trustworthy, and I have good character. I have a keen sense of awareness that allows me to spot potential problems before they arise.

3.4 What would you say is your greatest strength and weakness? (75 words minimum):
    I am completely aware that I have a reserved personality. Sometimes I give the wrong first-impression because people might think that I'm rude or upset because of how seemingly quiet I am. Or how i am not outwardly socializing with my co-workers. I struggle with showing my emotions at first. It may be my greatest weakness. On the other-hand I believe this is my greatest strength. My closest friends and family think I am a loyal person. I don't typically make impulsive decisions. Every move I make is with a deliberate strength and I don't jump into potentially dangerous situations easily.

3.5 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected, as well as your motivation for joining the San Andreas State Government Executive Branch? (150 words minimum):
    I grew up with the structures of a strict household infused with core values such as kindness, honesty, patience, loyalty, gratitude, responsibility, and integrity. I always looked up to my father as my hero. He worked in Law Enforcement for 34 years and raised me throughout my adolescence as a single father and held me to those values. I experienced the 9/11 terrorist attacks as a very young man. I remember it too well. The way my parents were acting. It made a significant impact on me. After graduating high school I briefly considered joining up into the military. However, I excelled in team sports and academics earning a scholarship to play baseball in college. I went on to complete my education to earn a Computer Networking & Cybersecurity degree. After leaving college, I traveled back to my hometown in Texas to spend time with family. My uncle visited our hometown and eagerly described his recent travels, and the vast opportunities he encountered while in the city of Los Santos. His stories sparked ambition inside of me. I made the bold decision to leave my hometown, and embark on a new journey. Filled with determination, I ventured into the unknown territory of Los Santos to forge a new path. Upon arrival, I couldn't ignore the prevalence of shady characters and criminal activities in the local freelance jobs. Witnessing unspeakable actions at City Hall stirred a passion within me. I felt a deep calling to protect and serve our community, especially safeguarding the government officials who uphold order in our city.
((4. OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION))
  • 4.1 About you:
    • Name/Nickname: Pat
    • Timezone: CST
    • Discord name and ID: nektan
    4.2 Eclipse Forum Link:
    • Forum Account Name: WillieNoff
    • Forum Profile Link: PRESS
    • Alternative Forum Account Name: Your answer here.
    • Alternative Forum Profile Link: PRESS
    4.3 Please provide a list of your alternative characters, or if you do not feel comfortable doing so publicly, prepare a list for the handler of your application.
    Willy Noff - Bayview Junior Mechanic

4.4 Do you have any characters, that have a senior/leadership role in a different faction? If yes, please provide the other faction name and the rank. if you do not feel comfortable doing so publicly, prepare a list for the handler of your application.
    No

4.5 Have you ever been punished by a member of Server Staff on any of your characters/accounts? If yes, try to explain the incidents and if you've learned from it.
    Only a warning. I learned from my mistakes and have had a very clear record beyond the warning. I believe it's extremely important that everyone follow the server rules.

4.6 Please provide a picture of your panel's admin logs. The picture should be primarily unedited but you do not need to include your account name.
    PRESS

4.7 - Provide a screenshot of your /stats in-game (press here for an example)
    PRESS

4.8 - Do you confirm you have formed all of your answers on your own and without the use of AI-based text generators?
    • [X] Yes, I do.
    • [] No, I don't.
Last edited by Tristan Murphy on Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Marc Ericsson
ECRP Forum Name: Chilo

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Re: [GSB][Agent Application] Tristan Murphy

Post by Marc Ericsson »

San Andreas State Government
Administration Bureau

Human Resources Division

Application Received

• Dear Tristan Murphy,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Government. We have RECEIVED and acknowledged your application. This will now be forwarded to the Human Resources Division for further deliberation. We will be reviewing and examining your previous employment and the details enclosed within the application.

While certain circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your application within 1 week. We may request information from your current or previous employer, waiting for their response may delay this process.

Please wait patiently as it may take some time for the form to be processed.

• Sincerely,
    Marc Ericsson,
    Human Resources Coordinator
    Administration Bureau
    [email protected]
Government Director | Marc Ericsson
Business Licensing Bureau, Executive Branch
Property & Housing Bureau, Executive Branch
Delegate - Law Review Committee, Legislative Branch

Business Registration Desk | Licensing Desk | Business Complaints Desk
Property Request Desk | Property & Housing Listings Desk | Property Inquiry Desk
Marc Ericsson

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Post by Marc Ericsson »

Administration Bureau

Human Resources Division

Application Pending

• Dear Tristan Murphy,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Government. I have read through your application and it is now PENDING. Please correct the following error(s):
    • Please obtain a firearms license from the LSPD.
    Please wait patiently as it may take some time for the form to be processed. *CLICK*

• Sincerely,
    Marc Ericsson,
    Administration Bureau
    [email protected]

Property Request Desk | Property & Housing Listings Desk | Property Inquiry Desk
Tristan Murphy
Police Cadet
ECRP Forum Name: Willy Noff

Post by Tristan Murphy »

Hello,
I sincerely apologize I have updated my proof of ID. I will be completing the next BLS course, tomorrow Friday, 19th April 2024 @ 14:00 ((UTC)). I will have a medical license by tomorrow.

Proof of Identification
Tristan Murphy
Police Cadet

Post by Tristan Murphy »

Hello,
I have corrected my proof of identification with a Firearm License and Medical License as well.

Proof of Identification
Marc Ericsson

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Post by Marc Ericsson »

Administration Bureau

Human Resources Division

Application Pending

• Dear Tristan Murphy,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Government. I have read through your application and it is now PENDING. Please correct the following error(s):
    • 3.5 Can you expand to provide points on why you believe you should be selected, as well as your motivation for joining the San Andreas State Government Executive Branch? Word count not met.
    Please wait patiently as it may take some time for the form to be processed.

• Sincerely,
    Marc Ericsson,
    Administration Bureau
    [email protected]

Tristan Murphy
Police Cadet

Post by Tristan Murphy »

Hello Mr. Ericsson,
I have completed the revisions as requested.
Marc Ericsson

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Post by Marc Ericsson »

Administration Bureau

Human Resources Division

Screening Process Passed

• Dear @Tristan Murphy,

I have read through your application and you have PASSED our initial screening process. We kindly ask that you provide your availability for interview below in the form of 3-5 dates with times included (UTC.) Your interview will be handled by a recruitment member of the Government Security Bureau.
    ((@Arnold Rimmer ))

((You may be invited to join our discord to keep us informed if anything changes or you have a variable schedule. A link will be sent to you if this is required.))

• Sincerely,

Marc Ericsson,
    Administration Bureau
    [email protected]

Tristan Murphy
Police Cadet

Post by Tristan Murphy »

Hello Mr. Ericsson,

These are my typical available times during the week (UTC)

Tuesday 21:00-05:00
Wednesday 21:00-05:00
Friday 21:00-05:00
Saturday - 15:00-05:00
Sunday 15:00-05:00
Lester Conway
Deputy Sheriff II
ECRP Forum Name: Lestaven

SASG Awards

Post by Lester Conway »

SAN ANDREAS STATE GOVERNMENT
Government Security Bureau

GSB Agent Interview

• Dear @Tristan Murphy

I am Emailing you today to schedule your GSB Agent Interview.

Would you be available on 23/04/24 at 9 PM UTC?

• Sincerely,

Lester Conway
    Agent II | Government Security Bureau
    Rockford Hills City Hall
    Carcer Way, Los Santos.
Last edited by Lester Conway on Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tristan Murphy
Police Cadet

Post by Tristan Murphy »

Hello,
Yes I will be available at this day/time 23/04/24 at 9 PM UTC.

T. Murphy
Lester Conway
Deputy Sheriff II

SASG Awards

Post by Lester Conway »

@Tristan Murphy

Perfect see you there
Lester Conway
Deputy Sheriff II

SASG Awards

Post by Lester Conway »

SAN ANDREAS STATE GOVERNMENT
Government Security Bureau

Acceptance Offer

• Dear @Tristan Murphy

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Government. It is with great pleasure that with your interview and extensive background check completed, a decision has been made to ACCEPT your application and you are hereby being offered a position with the State Government:

Bureau: Government Security Bureau

Acceptance Statement:
    If this offer is satisfactory, please reply back by saying "I accept" below, a Government Representative will then be in contact to start the recruitment. If this is not acceptable, simply state "I do not accept".

• Sincerely,
    Lester Conway
    Agent II | Government Security Bureau
    Rockford Hills City Hall
    Carcer Way, Los Santos.
Tristan Murphy
Police Cadet

Post by Tristan Murphy »

I accept.