• [x] I am a United States Citizen.
      [] I am not a United States Citizen.
    1.5 Contact Details
    • Phone Number: 2983678
      Address: Eclipse Towers 390
    1.6 Proof of Identification (press here for an example):
2. PERSONAL HISTORY
  • 2.1 Highest Education Received:
    (If you attended high-school and then did an MSc, list MSc here, etc.)
    • Name of School: University of Los Santos
    • Attendance Dates (DD/MMM/YYYY): 08/AUG/2014 to 05/JUN/2018
    • Area of Study: Mechanical Engineering
    • Type of Degree Achieved: Bachelors
    2.2 Employment:
    If you have ever been employed by any government agency or government-owned business, you must list them down below.
    • Company Name: Bayview Auto Center
    • Position: Mechanic
    • Employment Term (DD/MMM/YYYY): 14/JAN/2024 to Present
    • Duties Summary: Assess vehicles to accurately diagnose the issue and form a plan to repair the problems, communicate with customers to determine their needs and communicate vehicular defects and problems, provide routine inspections, prepare quotes and labor estimates as requested, maintain and clean the garage equipment and tools to ensure a safe and comfortable work environment, adhere to all work safety policies
    • Reason for Leaving: Actively employed
    • Company Name: Weazel News
    • Position: Assistant Director of HR
    • Employment Term (DD/MMM/YYYY): 21/JUN/2021 to 03/MAY/2022
    • Duties Summary: Ensure employees follow all company policies and procedures while on duty, collaborate with management to determine employee performance and training needs, suggest policies and procedures to promote company efficiency, create recruitman plans and events, schedule interviews and evaluations, perform weekly background checks on all employees, attend interdepartmental meetings with other managers, oversee exit interview and procedures, processed onboarding paperwork and training
    • Reason for Leaving: I took a long unpaid sabbatical to travel and backpack through Europe.
    • Company Name: Bayview Auto Center
    • Position: Assistant Supervisor, HR Division
    • Employment Term (DD/MMM/YYYY): 01/FEB/2021 to 21/JUN/2021
    • Duties Summary: Procesaed applications for employment, conducted applicant interviews, complete thorough background checks for applicants and current employees, attend interdepartmental meetings with other managers, preformed routine mechanic job duties
    • Reason for Leaving: I took a job at Weazel News to be closer to my wife and our home in Los Santos.
    2.2.1 If any of your previous employments were terminated, please provide the reason why (if not, leave as is):
    N/A

2.3 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (use 'X' to select):
    • [x] Yes
    • [] No
    2.4 Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanour or a felony?
    • [x] Yes
    • [] No
    • If yes, please explain:
      Reckless driving, I was unaware that my cruise control was not enabled.
    2.5 Have you ever had law enforcement actions taken against any of the licenses you hold or have held in the past?
    • [x] Yes
    • [] No
    • If yes, please explain:
      I have had my driver’s license suspended for 3 days due to demerits gathered from speeding.
    2.6 Do you currently own or manage a registered business in San Andreas? If yes, please list the details
    No
3. GENERAL QUESTIONS
  • 3.1 What motivations do you have for joining the San Andreas State Government and the Public Relations Division? (75 words minimum)
    I have always been interested in working for the government. I consider myself an extremely patriotic man and feel like I have a duty to serve the state and contribute what I can. To me, having the opportunity to work for the San Andreas State Government would mean having more than just a job. I am interested in making a positive impact in the state and believe that with my background, this is the best place for me to be.

As far as being interested in working within Public Relations, I love to help others and support my community while. I love meeting new people and helping them on their journey throughout San Andreas. I love answering questions and helping with events - many of which I have already helped within the San Andreas State Government, for example, the recycling drive Molly hosted.

3.2 What experience (work/life) do you have that could be valuable to the Public Relations Division? (75 words minimum):
    I have an extensive background in Human Relations as demonstrated by my previous work experiences at Weaazel News and Bayview Mechanic Shop. I am passionate about people and creating a welcoming atmosphere for everyone - members of the community and my coworkers. Besides my work history, I have all of the skills that would make me successful and valuable in the position, such as my communication skills, leadership qualities, and empathy.

While my higher education was in mechanical engineering, I was always in leadership positions that required me to collaborate with others and organize teams on different projects. I have extensive experience in working with people from many perspectives, backgrounds, and priorities.

3.3 What would you say is your greatest strength and weakness? (75 words minimum):
    My greatest strength is conflict resolution. I have always been very effective in diffusing and solving conflicts between previous employees or management. This involves a lot of listening, emotional intelligence, patience, and problem solving. I have always been successful in finding a compromise for all parties involved in any disagreement, or in worse cases, arguments.

My biggest weakness that I am currently overcoming is my delegation skills. In the past, I have been quite passionate about the positions I have held and wanted to complete all of the world myself. In an effort to offset this weakness, and maintain a sense of control, I have implemented systems to oversee the progress of projects I have delegated, so I still have some oversight but without the burnout and extra stress.

3.4 If hired please list and explain what changes or contributions can you bring to the table. (75 words minimum):
    As stated in my resume, I have extensive history in working at multiple Human Relations departments in multiple agencies. I am excited to use my knowledge to help orchestrate and organize recruiting events, plan teambuilding exercises, and contribute to the overall environment within the San Andreas State Government and outside with the community.

I would also like to plan teambuilding events with other government agencies, such as the Los Santos Police Department, the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Department, the Department of Corrections, the Sheriff’s Department, and the Judicial Branch. I believe everyone would benefit in interagency relationships.

3.5 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected among other applicants applying for this position. (150 words minimum):
    As a second-generation immigrant, understand the importance of hard work. My parents moved to the United States with nothing, and in a short time were able to create and build two very successful businesses. They instilled the importance of hardwork, dedication, and patriotism in me at a very young age. I have always loved my country and my state, and take a lot of pride in being an American and a citizen of San Andreas.

Once I graduated from college, I left my home in the Pacific North West and moved to San Andreas, where I applied to Bayview Auto Center in Paleto. I was quickly in my element, working on vehicles and using my mechanical expertise to help others. Once I was settled in, I applied to the Human Resources department. Before I knew it, I was an assistant supervisor.

Shortly after, I met my beautiful wife, Molly, who worked at Weazel News. After our wedding, I moved to Los Santos to be closer to our house and applied to the Human Resources department within Weazel News. I moved my way up and became Assistant HR Director.

After pouring all of my energy into my work for years, I decided to take an unpaid sabbatical for 18 months and focused on myself while I backpacked through Europe. Once I returned from my trip, I went back to my roots and reinstated at Bayview.

I believe I should be selected because I have a passion for people, and an extensive work history that proves it. I love meeting new people and helping others, whether it is within the workplace or in my personal life. In my spare time I like to volunteer to charitable organizations. I enjoy developing friendships, strengthening relationships, and interacting with others.
((4. OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION))
  • 4.1 About you:
    • Name/Nickname: Kurry
    • Timezone: PST -8
    • Discord name and ID: KurryKisser
    4.2 Eclipse Forum Link:
    • Forum Account Name: KurryKisser
    • Forum Profile Link: PRESS
    • Alternative Forum Account Name: N/A

4.3 Please provide a list of your alternative characters, or if you do not feel comfortable doing so publicly, prepare a list for the handler of your application.
      Blake Kaymar
      Raj Sharma

4.4 Do you have any characters, that have a senior/leadership role in a different faction? If yes, please provide the other faction name and the rank. if you do not feel comfortable doing so publicly, prepare a list for the handler of your application.
      No.

4.5 Have you ever been punished by a member of Server Staff on any of your characters/accounts? If yes, try to explain the incidents and if you've learned from it.
      Yes, see HERE. I have learned from this experience and was a positive member of the community before this incident, and have continued to be since my return.

4.6 Please provide a picture of your panel's admin logs. The picture should be primarily unedited but you do not need to include your account name.
      PRESS

4.7 - Provide a screenshot of your /stats in-game
      PRESS

4.8 - Do you confirm you have formed all of your answers on your own and without the use of AI-based text generators?
      • [x] Yes, I do.
      • [] No, I don't.
Marc Ericsson
ECRP Forum Name: Chilo

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Re: [PRB][Internship Application] Sanjay Devil

Post by Marc Ericsson »

San Andreas State Government
Administration Bureau

Human Resources Division

Application Received

• Dear Sanjay Devil,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Government. We have RECEIVED and acknowledged your application. This will now be forwarded to the Human Resources Division for further deliberation. We will be reviewing and examining your previous employment and the details enclosed within the application.

While certain circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your application within 1 week. We may request information from your current or previous employer, waiting for their response may delay this process.

Please wait patiently as it may take some time for the form to be processed.

• Sincerely,
    Marc Ericsson,
    Human Resources Coordinator
    Administration Bureau
    [email protected]
Government Director | Marc Ericsson
Business Licensing Bureau, Executive Branch
Property & Housing Bureau, Executive Branch
Delegate - Law Review Committee, Legislative Branch

Business Registration Desk | Licensing Desk | Business Complaints Desk
Property Request Desk | Property & Housing Listings Desk | Property Inquiry Desk
Marc Ericsson

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Post by Marc Ericsson »

Administration Bureau

Human Resources Division

Screening Process Passed

• Dear Sanjay Devil,

I have read through your application and you have PASSED our initial screening process. We kindly ask that you provide your availability for interview below.

In addition, you are welcome to walk into City Hall and request an interview from a member of the Administration Bureau. Please know that scheduling in advance is always recommended, we will do our best to accommodate walk-in's.

((You may be invited to join our discord to keep us informed if anything changes or you have a variable schedule. A link will be sent to you if this is required.))

• Sincerely,

Marc Ericsson,
    Administration Bureau
    [email protected]

Property Request Desk | Property & Housing Listings Desk | Property Inquiry Desk
Marc Ericsson

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Post by Marc Ericsson »

Administration Bureau

Human Resources Division

Second Interview

• Dear Sanjay Devil,

After a review of the notes from your interview and discussion, we would like to invite you to City Hall for a second interview. We kindly ask that you provide your availability for the interview below in the form of 3-5 dates with times included (UTC.)

• Sincerely,

Marc Ericsson,
    Administration Bureau
    [email protected]

Sanjay Devil
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Sanjay Devil »

Hi, please see below for my availability:

Monday-Friday
7PM-10PM ((UTC))

Thank you for the opportunity to interview!

-Sanjay Devil

@Marc Ericsson
Julia Whitehorse
ECRP Forum Name: Ronin

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

Post by Julia Whitehorse »

Administration Bureau

Human Resources Division

Interview Re-Scheduled

• Dear @Sanjay Devil ,

After checking on our available time slots and considering the time convenient for you, we have decided to book your interview on the following schedule below:

Interview Schedule
    01.05.2024 | 19:30 ((UTC))

Please come dressed for an interview and make sure to bring a photo ID with you. On the day of your interview, please utilize the side or back parking at the City Hall as the front parking is strictly reserved for Government vehicles.

• Sincerely,

Julia "Chedhamenou" Whitehorse
    Personal Assistant to The Government Chief of Staff

[email protected]

Personal Assistant To The Chief Of Staff - Julia "Chedhamenou" Whitehorse

Previous Employment

Image RETIRED Captain-Julia "Chedhamenou" Whitehorse
Captain Of Administration
Human Resources Division | Assistant Head Of Division
Correctional Investigations Division| Investigator & Internal Affairs Officer
Correctional Emergency Response Team | Operator