• Date: 12/JUL/2000
      Place: Lafayette, Louisiana, USA
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 2815593
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I was convicted of failure to pay a fine after I left the city for an extended period and forgot to pay a fine before I did.
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • No, as it is a misdemeanor charge.
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Lafayette Gun Club
      Length of Employment: 29/AUG/2019 - 08/JAN/2021
      Title: Safety Officer
      Reason for Leaving: I moved away from the area.

Company Name: San Andreas Department of Corrections
      Length of Employment: ~6 months (I'm not sure about the dates, but at least a year ago)
      Title: Correctional Officer
      Reason for Leaving: Resigned
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I am seeking employment as a law student because I have a passion for helping others. As I look around at the current state of San Andreas, I become increasingly worried. Each day the government erodes away at more of the people's liberties, and I fear that soon we may find ourselves under a truly tyrannical regime. It is times like these that require strong and just men and women willing to stand up for what's right and protect those whose liberty is in danger. I want to become a defense attorney because I believe that upholding justice is the key to preserving our community and that everyone across the state of San Andreas deserves proper representation and a fair trial. Serving as a correctional officer with the SADOC, I witnessed firsthand, each day, the way that our justice system functions. I saw many people who may not have really committed any crime, and I saw that the only people who stand up for the innocent and wrongly accused are the employees of the SAJB. I have decided that I've come to a point in my life where I need to decide what I'm going to value most in the future, and I've chosen justice.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • Hello, my name is Beauregard Abernathy. I was born and grew up on a small farm near Lafayette, Louisiana in the year 2000, the fourth of seven children. I had a fairly typical childhood for growing up on a farm, with farm labor becoming a daily job from the moment I could work. I learned a lot about the value of hard work, and built numerous skills that I still value to this day. I fell in love with guns as a young teenager, a passion which I still have. I attended Louisiana State University for Agricultural Business so that I could explore further options in the agricultural space and possibly open my own farm, and over the summers I worked at a local gun club as a Safety Officer, giving lessons and overseeing people attending the club. I finished my studies last year, and afterwards, decided to move all the way to San Andreas to pursue new opportunities and meet some new people. I got a job at the SADOC, and there I met many lifelong friends and gained valuable experience in law enforcement. I learned how government organizations function, an experience which could certainly carry over to a position with the Judicial Branch. I also learned vital information about how the San Andreas justice system works, gaining hands-on experience that would certainly leave me well-equipped to further navigate the system. I took a vacation for a few months, and now back in the city, I am once again looking for work. I thought about reinstating at DOC, but I decided instead to try a change of pace by trying to become an attorney.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Adaptable. That single word best describes me, as I have demonstrated the ability to navigate and thrive in various environments throughout my life. From my rural upbringing on a farm to my professional experiences in law enforcement and now my pursuit of a career as an attorney, I have not been afraid to take on new challenges, explore different paths, and acquire new skills, all while maintaining a strong work ethic and passion for my interests, such as firearms. This adaptability has allowed me to capitalize on opportunities and continually evolve, making it a defining characteristic that has shaped the course of my life.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Government website.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No.
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes, a very long time ago, maybe three years at this point, I was put in admin jail for disrupting an official event. What I thought was roleplay, I now realize made everyone else's experience worse. This was when I was very new to roleplay and I have learned from my mistake over the last 3 years. Over a year ago I also received a ban, which was lifted a week later, due to something I said in the discord that staff saw as slandering the server. I meant what I said as a joke, but I understand now that some people might not be able to tell that and that it could have discouraged new players from trying out the server.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • _gecco_
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: EST
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • No.
Al Triton
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Wifye

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Beauregard Abernathy

Post by Al Triton »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Abernathy,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

Very Respectfully,
Al Triton
Public Defense Attorney
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 318-8168 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Pending Interview”