• Date: 29/03/1997
      Place: Mexico
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 2265268
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No.
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • No.
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:

Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I have always believed in second chances, or at least that's what my mother told me. I have witnessed way too many people getting arrested for no reason and would like to be able to represent those. I believe there is a systemic issue happening and everyone is innocent until proven guilty and should not be imprisoned without a representative. I am a firm believer in the fact that people can change, and there is always a reason behind people committing crimes, and people sometimes just need somebody to listen to them and help them sort their legal issues out with a professional, rather than defending themselves and that is where I would like to come in.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • My character comes from a simple family that offered him everything they could. Both of his parents were working minimum wage shifts until his father had a work accident when Rio was only just 16. Rio struggled to help his family with money and worked shifts right after school. He still managed to graduate top of his class despite all his struggles. He now wants to become a Lawyer as it has always been his dream and to be able to help and defend others. Rio loves his family a lot and wants to make them proud of him and to be able to pay for his father's medical bills and buy his parents a home so they do not have to worry about renting anymore. He is a strong minded, motivated, smart guy who always sees the good in people as his mother taught him, but sometimes that can make him a bit too soft on people and some take advantage of him.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Determined. I always seek to finish what I begun, and if I do something I better be the best at it.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • On the government website.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes, I got punished for farming salary at burgershot, when in fact it was an issue I had with my laptop. I have put an appeal through for it.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • matei9695
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: UTC 0
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • No.
Scott Harrold
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: SpeckyTwat21

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law student application] Rio Castillo

Post by Scott Harrold »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Castillo,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From
San Andreas Judicial Branch
Public Defense Paralegal
Media Relations Official
Member of Training and Hiring
(909)297-4876, [email protected]
Al Triton
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Wifye

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law student application] Rio Castillo

Post by Al Triton »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Castillo,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as follows;
  • Must be a legal citizen residing in San Andreas. You selected that you are not a United States Citizen.
  • Must meet word count requirements within Sections 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3
  • ((OOC))
    ((Please post the results of your admin action appeal if you re-apply as afk salary farming is not allowed in SAJB))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Very Respectfully,
Al Triton
Public Defense Attorney
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 318-8168 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”