• Date: 02/09/1985
      Place: Virginia
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: No fixed abode.
      Phone Number: 4063427
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • None
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • N/A
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • No past employment
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I am seeking employment within the San Andreas Judicial Branch because I believe that I have some good qualities to add to the organisation, but also because I believe being in the Judicial Branch can add really positive things to the wider community of San Andreas. I believe that law is the single greatest thing we have to ensure we are a strong and fair society. Whereby everyone is protected and treated equally - but also where those that do wrong are punished correctly and fairly in a just system which is forever evolving into something stronger and broader. To add to this organisation would be the greatest honour of all and one of the most rewarding career paths in the community.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • A short background about me, is that from a young age I believed in the right thing to do, and the quality of law is what provides us with what is right or wrong in all circumstances. Applying and enforcing the law is something I hold strongly close to me, as I believe in fairness, and equal opportunities for all to succeed in society - but also to offer protection to those that need it via the route of fair and equal law.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • I would use the word fair to describe me, because I believe I apply fairness to all people, from all different backgrounds and regardless of their current status. I believe that everyone should be treated equally, without favour and with fairness.
      Being fair is one of the main reasons I would be suitable for this position as I believe it's a strong quality to hold.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I heard about this position whilst browsing the government website.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • I am not a member of any faction
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • naynay9043
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone:BST
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • I currently do not play any other servers.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • I hereby affirm that i, and I only, wrote this application.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • No
Scott Harrold
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: SpeckyTwat21

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Joshua Christian

Post by Scott Harrold »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Christian,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From
San Andreas Judicial Branch
Public Defense Paralegal
Media Relations Official
Member of Training and Hiring
(909)297-4876, [email protected]
Al Triton
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Wifye

SAJB Awards

Post by Al Triton »

PENDING EDIT
Mr. Christian,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. After carefully reviewing your application, we would like you to make some changes and/or additions to your application, therefore your application is currently PENDING EDIT for the following reason(s):

Please carefully review the following items on your employment application;
  • Ensure Sections 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3 meet word counts.
  • You have an unpaid speeding ticket
At this time we will allow you seven days to amend your responses. If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

very Respectfully,
Al Triton
Public Defense Attorney
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 318-8168 — [email protected]
Nayb1212
ECRP Forum Name: Joshua Christian

Post by Nayb1212 »

• 1.1) Name & Pronouns
    • First Name: Joshua
      Middle Name:
      Last Name: Christian
      Preferred pronouns: He/him
    1.2) Date & Place of Birth
    • Date: 02/09/1985
      Place: Virginia
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: No fixed abode.
      Phone Number: 4063427
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • None
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • N/A
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • No past employment
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I am seeking employment within the San Andreas Judicial Branch because I believe that I have some good qualities to add to the organisation, but also because I believe being in the Judicial Branch can add really positive things to the wider community of San Andreas. I believe that law is the single greatest thing we have to ensure we are a strong and fair society. Whereby everyone is protected and treated equally - but also where those that do wrong are punished correctly and fairly in a just system which is forever evolving into something stronger and broader. To add to this organisation would be the greatest honour of all and one of the most rewarding career paths in the community.
      I see this opportunity as a good stepping stone towards an exciting and fast evolving environment, as the law is always changing and evolving to better the community that we all live in. I think this opportunity would be a good start to a longer lasting career full of positives and further professional development. In addition to it being good for my future career I believe it’s also the best starting point for advancement in San Andreas, and perhaps one day opening my own law firm, or advancing to be a judge on the bench.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • A short background about me, is that from a young age I believed in the right thing to do, and the quality of law is what provides us with what is right or wrong in all circumstances. Applying and enforcing the law is something I hold strongly close to me, as I believe in fairness, and equal opportunities for all to succeed in society - but also to offer protection to those that need it via the route of fair and equal law. I believe I stand out from other candidates due to my dedication and hard-working ethics, whilst also following the instructions set out to me clearly. I can work independently or as part of a large team, I prefer being the leader of a team but can also thrive under others leadership, giving my full dedication and concentration to every group I am a part of. I also have other good strengths such as time-keeping, good documentation, excellent communication skills and being able to meet fair deadlines.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • I would use the word fair to describe me, because I believe I apply fairness to all people, from all different backgrounds and regardless of their current status. I believe that everyone should be treated equally, without favour and with fairness. I think being fair and equal to all is what sets me apart from other candidates as being fair whilst dealing with the law is the right thing to do, and is what makes the law and the judicial branch so great.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I heard about this position whilst browsing the government website.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • I am not a member of any faction
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • naynay9043
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone:BST
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • I currently do not play any other servers.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • I hereby affirm that i, and I only, wrote this application.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • No

Return to “SAJB - Pending Background Investigation”