• Date: 12/JUL/1992
      Place: Mexico
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 222-4518
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • Yes
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • I haven't commited felonies. As far as i know that is.
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name:
      Length of Employment: Los Santos Customs
      Title: Mechanic
      Reason for Leaving:Lost interest, looking for a different carrer

Company Name:
      Length of Employment: Department of Corrections
      Title:Correctional Officer I
      Reason for Leaving: Couldn't dedicate my full time.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • Joining the San Andreas Judicial Branch would be an exciting opportunity for me, which is why I find it intriguing. I am really looking forward to the opportunity to explore possibilities and expand my horizons as I have never worked in this industry before. I think I will have a chance to gain a variety of abilities by involving myself in the Judicial Branch, which is bound to come in handy in numerous areas of my life.
      Additionally, I think about my potential role in the Judicial Branch as a possibility for personal development instead of just a career shift. I can start over with this opportunity to redefine my career path and improve how I handle different jobs and challenges. I am excited to start on this new path with the goal of improving not only my own abilities but also the well-being of others. By offering assistance to those in need and following an interesting career in the field of justice and fairness, I want to make an influential impact.
      I've never really been interested in anything in my life, and I've always changed jobs frequently. However, now that I've met some people, I'd like to attempt something new that would benefit others.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I'm originally from Mexico, but because of family problems, I moved to Latvia. Living in my mother's native Latvia, I was surrounded from an early age by people from a variety of backgrounds. I had the good fortune to grow up with a sibling who inspired genuine competition between us while we were both still growing, as well to being raised by loving parents.
      As my sibling and I began our own educational journeys, it became clear that we were headed in separate paths. As we followed our different goals, our interests and ambitions drifted apart gradually. In spite of this change, I never wavered in my way of living, always aiming to do the best I could while being aware of my own limitations. After few years working various jobs, I tried improving myself, doing the best I can. Which is why I haven't burned out from doing anything, I do realize that nobody wants a average person. That being said a company wouldn't want a employee that gets burned out frequently and don't enjoy their job because of the stress and the overworking.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • I firmly believe that the term "dependable" best describes me. Even in the face of challenging circumstances, you can always rely on me to lend a helping hand to the best of my ability. My commitment to being trustworthy runs deep, as I consistently strive to exceed expectations and ensure that those who seek my assistance are not just satisfied but genuinely pleased with the outcome. Building and maintaining trust is of utmost importance to me, and I take great pride in being someone others can confidently count on.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I saw couple ads. have been researching the possible carrer paths
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • DCC, David Ortiz
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • defly
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT+3
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • N/A
Last edited by David Ortiz on Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] David Ortiz

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Ortiz,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
Notary Clerk
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

((Image

PENDING EDIT
Mr. Ortiz,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. After carefully reviewing your application, we would like you to make some changes and/or additions to your application, therefore your application is currently PENDING EDIT for the following reason(s):

Please carefully review the following items on your employment application;
  • 4.2 does not show a picture of your /stats on this character
  • 4.5 leads to a 404 error on Imgur
At this time we will allow you forty-eight hours to amend your responses. If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
Notary Clerk
Image))
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

ON HOLD
Mr. Ortiz,

Upon conducting your background check, I've noticed you having racked up a serious amount of speeding tickets in the past few weeks. I will be putting your application on hold for a minimum of seven (7) days and to wait whether we've seen any improvement in this regard.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
David Ortiz
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by David Ortiz »

Hello,

I am wanting to withdraw my application.

Kind Regards
David Ortiz
Al Triton
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Wifye

SAJB Awards

Post by Al Triton »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Ortiz,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as follows;
  • Application Withdrawn
Very Respectfully,
Al Triton
Public Defense Attorney
(909) 318-8168 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”