State of San Andreas v. Wraith Armani et al.

Wraith Armani
ECRP Forum Name: Wraith Armani

State of San Andreas v. Wraith Armani et al.

Post by Wraith Armani »

Defendant Name: Wraith Armani
Defendant Phone: 5823104
Defendant Address: N/A
(( Defendant Discord: yowraith ))
Requested Attorney: Nick Hightown
Charging Department: Los Santos Sheriffs Department
Date & Time of Incident(s): 07/04/2024 09:00
Charge(s):
  • Possession of a Class 1 Firearm and Illegal Weapon modifications
Narrative:
On April 7th 2024 The Los Santos Sheriff's Department arrived to a undisclosed location and searched the following individuals. Manny Bing, Malcom Yip, Bobby Armani, Wraith Armani, Faiz Yip. They arrived on scene lights and sirens active in multiple vehicles. Out of all of the people searched 2 were charged. Manny Bing with the charges of Evading, Resisting Arrest, Criminal Use of illegal weapon modifications, Possession of a class 1 firearm, Faiz Yip was charged with Possession of a Class 1 firearm, Possession Cannabis, Failure to Pay fine, Criminal Use of illegal weapon modifications. The situation was unprofessional by the Los Santos Sheriff's Department and herby appeal against the charges under lack of probable cause.

I, Wraith Armani , hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Wraith Armani et al.

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• To whom it may concern,

Your submission to the Superior Court of San Andreas has been received. It is currently unclear whether only the petitioner (Wraith Armani) would like to dispute the charges or if all those named within the submission document (Manny Bing, Malcom Yip, Bobby Armani, Faiz Yip) wish to dispute the charges as outlined in this initial posting.

All those disputing charges will be required to reply to this message with a government website account of their own by filling out the following form provided below. The form will offer another opportunity to provide a narrative if needed and contains the required affirmation that the specified individual wishes to be a co-defendant of the case.
    Live Form
    Defendant Name: Firstname Lastname
    Defendant Phone: ###-####
    Defendant Address: HERE
    (( Defendant Discord: HERE ))
    Supplementary Narrative:
    HERE

I, Firstname Lastname, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. I affirm that I intend to be included as a co-defendant as indicated in the initial case submission. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
    Formatting

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hq6d7UW.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/6h9z9Jh.png[/img]
    [divbox=antiquewhite]
    [b]Defendant Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname
    [b]Defendant Phone:[/b] ###-####
    [b]Defendant Address:[/b] HERE
    [b][color=#0040FF](([/color] Defendant Discord:[/b] HERE [color=#0040FF][b]))[/b][/color]
    [/divbox]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wjDADzN.png[/img]
    [divbox=antiquewhite]
    [b]Supplementary Narrative:[/b]
    HERE

[hr][/hr]
    I, [b]Firstname Lastname[/b], hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. I affirm that I intend to be included as a co-defendant as indicated in the initial case submission. [b][color=#0000FF](([/color][/b] I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. [b][color=#0000FF]))[/color][/b]
    [/divbox]
    As will be indicated in the future Notice of Receipt: the defendants are further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Criminal Court”