• [X] I am a United States Citizen.
      [] I am not a United States Citizen.
    1.5 Contact Details
    • Phone Number: 4802504
      Address: 5 Cox Way
    1.6 Proof of Identification (press here for an example):
2. PERSONAL HISTORY
  • 2.1 Highest Education Received:
    (If you attended high school and then did an MSc, list MSc here, etc.)
    • Name of School: Los Santos High School
    • Attendance Dates (DD/MMM/YYYY): 01/JAN/2006 to 01/JUN/2010
    • Area of Study: Main Courses
    • Type of Degree Achieved: Diploma
    2.2 Employment:
    If you have ever been employed by any government agency or government-owned business, you must list them down below.
    • Company Name: Bayview
    • Position: Mechanic
    • Employment Term (DD/MMM/YYYY): 22/JAN/2024 to 27/MAR/2024
    • Duties Summary: Repair and mod vehicles, customer service.
    • Reason for Leaving: Current employer, not currently leaving.
    • Company Name: Weazel News
    • Position: Jr. Advertiser
    • Employment Term (DD/MMM/YYYY): 10/FEB/2024 to 27/MAR/2024
    • Duties Summary: Customer service, place ads, send invoices, place blips, update bulk sheets and other forms, create ads.
    • Reason for Leaving: Current employer, not currently leaving.
    2.2.1 If any of your previous employments were terminated, please provide the reason why (if not, leave as is):

2.3 Can you speak to others in English proficiently? (use 'X' to select):
    • [X] Yes
    • [] No
    2.4 Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony?
    • [X] Yes
    • [] No
    • If yes, please explain:
      My time first flying into this city, I was heavily influenced by the wrong people and made terrible choices. I have many charges but those do not define who I am any longer and I strive to be a better, more successful, me.
    2.5 Have you ever had law enforcement actions taken against any of the licenses you hold or have held in the past??
    • [X] Yes
    • [] No
    • If yes, please explain:
      I have had my drivers license revoked in the past for demerits, yes.
    2.6 Do you currently own or manage a registered business in San Andreas? If yes, please list the details
    No, but I plan to in the future.
3. GENERAL QUESTIONS
  • 3.1 What motivations do you have for joining the San Andreas State Government and the Aviation Administration? (75 words minimum):
    What started my motivations, is when I first rode in a helicopter with Stella Carter. Also I have rode several times with Mr. Willowick. I have seen the city and my life from a different point of view. The city was beautiful and to have that type of freedom really peaked my interest. I have base jumped, I have done several things and to me flying, is one of the greatest feelings to achieve if done safely. I have many dreams in this city, and being a pilot is amongst them.

3.2 What experience (work/life) do you have that could be valuable to San Andreas Aviation Administration? (75 words minimum):
    Thanks to my previous employment at DCC I became an Assistant Manager. That gave me knowledge with basic promotions, supervision, human resource logs, and every bit of knowledge that came with that would prove useful compared to those who did not have it. I love to learn, I am very interested. I will do what I can to prove that I am a candidate that if given the opportunity will not let the company down. I am a confident, safe, trustworthy man, who only wants to learn and hopefully one day teach others.

3.3 What would you say is your greatest strength and weakness? (75 words minimum):
    My greatest strengths are my ability to adapt and learn, I remain calm in any scenario. With proper training and supervision I know that I can be the best in my field. I have supervision experience which helps tremendously with certain instances. I have knowledge with all sorts of paperwork and computing, keeping records of logs, employees, promotions, which can prove conveineint when filling out flight logs. I like to think of myself as a very patient and easy to teach individual. My weakness is I ask questions frequently, and to some more impatient teachers that can be a bother.

3.4 If hired please list and explain what changes or contributions can you bring to the table. (75 words minimum):
    I bring a confident, hard working, individual. I am very proficient with practices I learn. I make sure I have all the capable knowledge I can and if I do not know I will find out and have correct knowledge moving forward. I am reliable, safe, accurate. I remain calm under pressure and I pay high attention to detail. I am always excited to learn and expand my knowledge. Mostly my experiences as an Assistant Manager will help my role here and my ability to read and edit the documents presented.

3.5 Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you should be selected, as well as your motivation for joining the San Andreas State Government Executive Branch. (150 words minimum)
    My name is Scottie Cross. I am 31 years old. I have no children and unmarried. Was previously known as Scottie Keeton. I was adopted into the cross family. I currently work for Bayview as a mechanic and Weazel News as a junior advertiser. I like to spend most of my days either hunting, fishing or some form of off roading. Love riding my motorcycle. I recently grew an interest in aviation. I have been saving for a helicopter and my license. I have basic computing knowledge with bulk sheets as well as other forms. I have previous manager experience at DCC as an assistant manager. I left that role due to the inability to promote thereafter. I believe I should be selected Due to my willingness to learn and my knowledge with assistant managment. I believe I would be a good candidate for the desired position. If given the opportunity, I know that I will prove myself. My motivation for joining the government. Was always in the back of my head. I have always desired to be something more than I have been. I've always wanted to learn to that extent, to that knowledge. Also see multiple friends whom I strongly admire, succeeding and moving to government roles. And my interest in aviation is inspired by Stella Carter and Jonathan Willowick. Flying with them was a genuine experience and I would love to learn that for myself at some point.
((4. OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION))
  • 4.1 About you:
    • Name/Nickname: Scottie Faulkner
    • Timezone: EST
    • Discord name and ID: MrFocKer
    4.2 Eclipse Forum Link:
    • Forum Account Name: MrFocKer
    • Forum Profile Link: PRESS
    • Alternative Forum Account Name: Scottie Cross
    • Alternative Forum Profile Link: PRESS
    4.3 Please provide a list of your alternative characters, or if you do not feel comfortable doing so publicly, prepare a list for the handler of your application.
    Scottie Cross, Ameilia Keeton, Alexander Cob

4.4 Do you have any characters, that have a senior/leadership role in a different faction? If yes, please provide the other faction's name and rank. if you do not feel comfortable doing so publicly, prepare a list for the handler of your application.
    No

4.5 Have you ever been punished by a member of Server Staff on any of your characters/accounts? If yes, try to explain the incidents and if you've learned from them.
    Yes, I have had two instances of NRP. I recognized that I was not thinking clearly in both instances, and have learned to give people a fair chance even if they do not. I have also learned that discord is not "email"
    4.6 Please provide a picture of your panel's admin logs. The picture should be primarily unedited but you do not need to include your account name.
    PRESS

4.7 - Provide a screenshot of your /stats in-game (press here for an example)
    PRESS

4.8 - Do you confirm you have formed all of your answers on your own and without the use of AI-based text generators?
    • [X] Yes, I do.
    • [] No, I don't.
Rudi Edel
ECRP Forum Name: Thomas Beaulieu

SASG Awards

Re: [SAAA][Internship Application] Scottie Cross

Post by Rudi Edel »

San Andreas State Government
Administration Bureau

Human Resources Division

Application Received

• Dear @Scottie Cross,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas State Government. We have RECEIVED and acknowledged your application. This will now be forwarded to the Human Resources Division for further deliberation. We will be reviewing and examining your previous employment and the details enclosed within the application.

While certain circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your application within 1 week. We may request information from your current or previous employer, waiting for their response may delay this process.

Please wait patiently as it may take some time for the form to be processed.

• Sincerely,

Rudi Edel
    Government Executive Official
    Rockford Hills City Hall
    Carcer Way, Los Santos.
Edward Bronson
ECRP Forum Name: mongolloyd

SASG Awards

Post by Edward Bronson »

Administration Bureau

Human Resources Division

Screening Process Passed

• Dear @Scottie Cross,

I have read through your application and you have PASSED our initial screening process. We kindly ask that you provide your availability for interview below. Preferably 3-5 dates with your available times. ((UTC))

((You may be invited to join our discord to keep us informed if anything changes or you have a variable schedule. A link will be sent to you if this is required.))

• Sincerely,

Edward Bronson
    Director | Administration Bureau
    Rockford Hills City Hall
    Carcer Way, Los Santos.

Scottie Cross
Correctional Officer
ECRP Forum Name: Scottie Cross

Post by Scottie Cross »

Good morning,
I am available any time of day, as long as I am given a day or two notice. Thank you for reaching out and be safe.
-Scottie Cross

Return to “SASG - Pending Interview”