State of San Andreas v. Ooga Booga King Celestial Sage Richard Babbage

Richard Babbage
ECRP Forum Name: ColonelKabobz

State of San Andreas v. Ooga Booga King Celestial Sage Richard Babbage

Post by Richard Babbage »

Defendant Name: Ooga Booga King Celestial Sage Richard Babbage
Defendant Phone: I call 911 when I need saving!
Defendant Address: The place where I chop cars on Catfish Road, I sleep there most nights with the stray doggies.
(( Defendant Discord: ColonelKabobz ))
Requested Attorney: Old Witch Mason or Hope Kunt...Otherwise I will have Cernunnos represent me! If not, pick someone who will call me a fine young good boy!
Charging Department: Pigs In Los Santos, Not Pigs In County
Date & Time of Incident(s): 25/MAR/2024 (it be within 1 week not more mr bad flarg!)
Charge(s):
  • Every charge much time when I was good boy and charge me by the Legion Square. NO MORE FROM THAT DAY, REMOVE ALL I WAS INNOCENT GOOBOY. CHARGE THE PIGS WITH FALSE IMPRISONMENT THEY FALSELY PLACED ME IN THE HELL.
Narrative:
I was busy being a good boy and was falsely arrested! Remember #fuckflarg

I, Ooga Booga King Celestial Sage Richard Babbage, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Last edited by Richard Babbage on Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Ooga Booga King Celestial Sage Richard Babbage

Post by Antonio McFornell »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Richard Babbage

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 2nd of April, 2024.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is required to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to appropriately determine in writing the specific charges that they wish to appeal throughout the proceedings and later on prepare a proper defense. This case will not be activated unless the previous criteria is met. Should the defendant lack the resources to contact a private attorney, one will be provided free of charge by the Judicial Branch.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

This will also serve as a notice that anyone carrying out or otherwise collaborating with tampering, obstructing, sabotaging and/or submitting documents to this docket without meeting the minimum legal criteria will be met with GM-22 Contempt of Court.

Court Clerk
(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Superior Court Judge
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Robert Winejudge »

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Mr. Babbage,

I will now be deleting all replies to this post that are not relevant to your court case. Let me be clear. This is not a personal diary, if you'd like to post something on LifeInvader, go ahead and do so, however, this is an official court proceeding, not a place for the people of San Andreas to read your journal.

As the Penal Code states, the charge "GM22 - Contempt of Court" is any act of disrespect, disobedience, defiance, or interference by any person during a legal proceeding. I'm now officially ordering you to cease your disrespect to the court by replying with nonsense to an official court case. Further violation of this order will make you liable for GM22 - Contempt of Court. This also applies to everyone else, not just Mr. Babbage.

Thank you for your understanding, and have a great rest of your week.

Respectfully

Chief Justice
    (909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Richard Babbage
ECRP Forum Name: ColonelKabobz

Post by Richard Babbage »

Robert Alcohollawyer is a BADBOY! HOW DARE YOU REMOVE THE BABBAGE CHRONICLES. Myself and Cernunnos will have your tongue for that. I still have no idea what contempt of count is. Those words too big for me! Pls explain in good boy terms so I know. #SEXY #CERNUNNOS #KILLROBERT #SHAUNHARPERDEFENDME

Return to “SAJB - Received Criminal Cases”