Darrell Shaw
ECRP Forum Name: jrbo

request for information

Post by Darrell Shaw »

• Full Name: Darrell Shaw.
    Phone Number: 4977050.
    Position in Agency: N/A.
  • Detailed information of your inquiry:
    • There are some charges on my criminal record that I don't believe I've ever been arrested for. Could I have some information such as the background behind the arrest or some form of clarification about the following charges: Possession of illegal drugs with intent to sell, Felony hit and run of a police officer (I'm unsure if these are the exact wordings for these charges)
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: request for information

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Re: request for information

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Darrell Shaw,

Thank you for reaching out with your inquiry regarding the charges on your criminal record. I understand your concern and desire for clarification on the background behind these charges.

Regarding the charges of DF01 - Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent of Sales and VF02 - Felony Hit and Run of a Gov. Employee I recommend seeking assistance from a Public Defense Attorney. They are well-equipped to provide you with information about your options and may be able to provide clarification on the specifics of these charges.

A Public Defense Attorney can offer guidance and support in navigating your situation, including providing insight into the circumstances surrounding these charges and any potential legal recourse available to you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to to them to discuss your concerns further. They are there to assist you and provide the necessary information and support during this process.

Thank you for reaching out, and I wish you the best in resolving this matter.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Public Inquiries”