• Date: 25 March 1988
      Place: Vice City
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: APT 311, Richard Majestic, Heritage Way
      Phone Number: 3763697
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No, just speeding tickets.
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • N/A
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Los Santos Water and Power
      Length of Employment: 1 week
      Title: Road Worker
      Reason for Leaving: Wanting something better

Company Name: N/A
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • Seeking employment with San Andreas Judicial Branch reflects my intense commitment to justice and solid observance to legal principles. The Branch's renowned reputation for fairness and integrity resonates deeply with my own values, drawing me to this institution. Joining the San Andreas Judicial Branch offers a compelling opportunity for both personal and professional growth. Collaborating with dedicated colleagues and confronting a diverse array of legal challenges will undoubtedly enhance my skills and broaden my understanding of the legal landscape within Los Santos and San Andreas as a whole.

Furthermore, I am deeply motivated by the prospect of effecting positive change within the community served by the San Andreas Judicial Branch. By ensuring equity and upholding the fundamental tenets of justice, I aspire to contribute deeply to the creation of a safer, more equitable society for all its members.

My aspiration to join the San Andreas Judicial Branch is driven by a passion for justice, a desire for continuous professional development, and a fervent commitment to serving the community. With enthusiasm, expertise, and dedication, I am confident in my ability to contribute significantly to advancing the Branch's mission and objectives.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • My name is Evan Hilton, originally from Vice City but moved to Los Santos because of an impending tourism boom in Vice City. Both of my parents have passed away, but they left me with a little bit of money for the move to Los Santos. With it, I was able to get a home at Richard Majestic but had to work as a road worker to buy a means of transportation. I knew I wanted to do something in law since I got here but seeing the advertisements for Law Enforcement seemed too pushy for me. Initially, I was planning to just try for the bar exam, but upon further consideration, I decided to pursue becoming a law student instead. This route felt more aligned with my personality and aspirations within the legal field, offering me the opportunity to delve deeper into the workings of law and contribute meaningfully to the justice system. My journey to this point has been one of resilience and determination, and I am eager to continue my pursuit of a career in law within the vibrant environment of Los Santos.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • "Resilient" appropriately describes me due to my ability to overcome adversity with strength and adaptability. Despite facing challenges, such as the loss of my parents and the need to relocate, I have persevered, utilizing the resources available to me and forging ahead with determination. This resilience extends to my pursuit of a legal career in Los Santos, where I am poised to navigate obstacles and thrive in a dynamic environment, making meaningful contributions along the way.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Weazel News
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No.
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • SiriusMS
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: CET
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • Nothing to add.
Scott Harrold
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: SpeckyTwat21

SAJB Awards

Re: [LAW APPLICATION STUDENT] EVAN HILTON

Post by Scott Harrold »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Hilton,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From
San Andreas Judicial Branch
Public Defense Paralegal
Media Relations Official
Member of Training and Hiring
(909)297-4876, [email protected]
Scott Harrold
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: SpeckyTwat21

SAJB Awards

Re: [LAW APPLICATION STUDENT] EVAN HILTON

Post by Scott Harrold »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr.Hilton,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, and qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as follows;
  • Each of your responses have been flagged as being written by an AI text generator. We expect better behaviour and a much higher standard from each of our applicants. You are free to retry in thirty (30) days of this message being sent.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From
San Andreas Judicial Branch
Public Defense Paralegal
Media Relations Official
Member of Training and Hiring
(909)297-4876, [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”