• First Name: Richard
      Middle Name: -
      Last Name: Specter
      Preferred pronouns: He/Him
    1.2) Date & Place of Birth
    • Date: 27/04/2000 (dd/mm/yyyy)
      Place: Venice, Italy
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Temporarily residing in a recreational vehicle, actively seeking permanent housing in Los Santos.
      Phone Number: 3746954
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No, I do not.
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • -
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • None, I've just landed in the city.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • From my earliest memories, the world of law and finance has interested and fascinated me.
      A fascination that was probably influenced by my father’s career, he was a corporate lawyer, but two weeks ago I took the decision to follow in his path and I took the definitive step: I left my home in Venice, Italy, and started a journey towards fulfilling my life’s ambition.
      I’m totally convinced that this path will allow me to completely demonstrate my full potential and bring me pleasure, I’m ready and eager to work as hard as necessary to reach my goals and absorb as much knowledge as I can.
      I’m driven by a pursuit of success, my motivation is driven by money, but rather in a desire for personal growth and a thirst for knowledge.
      The lawyer, is not just a job, but a noble calling, it’s a platform where one can make a difference, where you can ensure that justice is served fairly and impartially.
      I’m eager to bring my passion, dedication, and commitment to this esteemed organization and I look forward to make a meaningful impact utilizing all my abilities to offer as much as I can to this department.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • My name is Richard Specter, I’m driven by ambition and desire for self improvement.
      I’ve born in a well known Venetian family, that’s an heritage that has completely shaped my values and aspirations.
      My professional interests are into finance and law, these fields don’t just stimulate my mind and my intellectual curiosity but also provide me a method to carry forward my family’s esteemed legacy.
      Over my professional interest, I’m passionate about cars and real estate, these fields provide me a refreshing distraction from my professional life.
      I’m a person of tenacity and I’m never shying away from challenges.
      I believe that success is just the result of hard work and perseverance, and there are no limits to what a player can achieve.
      My journey is a testament to this belief, and I look forward to the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • If I were to describe myself only in one word, it would certainly be commitment.
      This word perfectly describes my approach to life and career.
      For example, despite my Italian origins and the language barrier, I’m working tirelessly to improve my English proficiency, surely, I’ll be able to speak as a local in a few, I may not be the most fluent speaker now, but I have a lot of commitment to mastering the language.
      Similarly, while I may not, currently, be the most knowledgeable about the American legal system but I have a relentless dedication to learning and mastering it.
      I strongly believe that through: hard work, perseverance and long hours of study, I will become one of the greatest lawyers of the city.
      My commitment is beyond just my professional goals: it’s a trait that defines me, whether it’s in maintaining relationships, pursuing hobbies, or working.
      That’s the thing that drives me to improve, to learn, and go for excellence in all the areas of my life.
      Commitment is not just a word that describes me; it’s a reflection of my character and my promise to myself and others that I will always strive to do the best, no matter the circumstances.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I read about this position on the Government Website.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No, I'm not.
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No, I haven't.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • financevt
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT +1
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No, I don't.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Sure, I do.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I interpreted this question as completely OOC.
      Until September, I will have plenty of time to dedicate to my character as I am no longer attending high school due to a serious illness that has struck me during this period. Another information about me that might interest you is that I am genuinely very interested in law and finance, and next year I'll be studying Economic and Finance at Bocconi University, Italy.
Scott Harrold
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: SpeckyTwat21

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Richard Specter

Post by Scott Harrold »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Specter,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From
San Andreas Judicial Branch
Public Defense Paralegal
Media Relations Official
Member of Training and Hiring
(909)297-4876, [email protected]
Scott Harrold
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: SpeckyTwat21

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Richard Specter

Post by Scott Harrold »

ON HOLD
Mr. Specter,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. After a thorough background check, I have discovered that you have a worrying amount of Speeding of the Third Degree tickets accumulated just yesterday (22/MAR/2024). I will be putting this application on hold for a minimum of seven (7) days to monitor whether or not you improve your conduct on the road. As an attorney you will sometimes be asked to travel to certain destinations and driving dangerously or recklessly cannot be tolerated whilst doing so as you are representing our branch whilst doing such duties.

Public Defense Paralegal
Media Relations Official
Member of Training and Hiring
(909)297-4876, [email protected]
Al Triton
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Wifye

SAJB Awards

Re: [No Longer On Hold] [Law Student Application] Richard Specter

Post by Al Triton »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Specter,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

Very Respectfully,
Al Triton
Public Defense Attorney
(909) 318-8168 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Pending Interview”