REQUESTEE DETAILS
Full Name Colin Jansen
Date of Birth: 09/Jan/1999
Phone Number: 2481949
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes/
REQUEST DETAILS
Availability
saturday, sunday and monday from 10:00 till 23:00

Why do you wish to go on a ride-along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?
i would like to become a medic so a bit early experience is always nice to have and i wanna see how its like being a medic
RELEASE & WAIVER
I, The Applicant; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participate in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risks, such as physical, or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, whether known or unknown to me.
I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, losses, or damage to my person which includes liabilities and costs as a result of my participation in their program.
I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride-Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Regulations and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.
Signature: Colin Jansen
Date Signed: 17/mar/2024
Lucy Fox
Master EMT
ECRP Forum Name: Jenn

DOC Awards

LSEMS Awards

Re: Colin Jansen

Post by Lucy Fox »

Denied
Dear Colin Jansen

Your ride-along request with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has been DENIED. We would like to thank you for showing interest in our ride-along program; however, it has been denied for the following reasons:
  • You have an serious felony the 26/09/2023, please reapply when its been 6 months since the charge.

Sincerely,
Master EMT
Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
Sergeant, SADOC
Human Resources, Psych, Correctional Medical Team, Correctional Field Training, Correctional Emergency Response Team.
Master EMT, LSEMS
Advanced Medical Unit, Crisis Response Unit, Basic Life Support, Field Training, Recruitment and Employment. Mountain and Rescue

Return to “Ride-Along Program - Archive”