SAJB Awards

Andrew Vinewood, Judge

Post by Andrew Vinewood »

• 1.1) Name
    • First Name: Andrew
      Middle Name:
      Last Name: Vinewood
  • 1.2) Reason for Termination/Resignation:
    • Undisclosed by Board of Commissioners. ((OOC reason can be provided if not already known by SAJB Faction Leadership))
  • 1.3) Rank before Termination/Resignation:
    • Judge
  • 1.4) Date of Termination/Resignation:
    • Late Winter 2021.
  • 1.5) Please provide proof of your identification and license (Driver's license required).
    Attached Documents
  • 2.1) Why do you wish to reinstate?
    • I wish to reinstate to see how the San Andreas Judicial Branch has come since my un-suspecting departure back in early 2021 when myself and the two other original founders of SAJB were still in the process of its creation. I wish to reinstate as a Paralegal or as a Clerk, do light paperwork, and assist the attorneys (either defense/prosecution) or a judge as needed.

I am very glad that the original vision and structure we had laid out for SAJB has come to fruition thanks to the stead-fast and commitment of honorable Colt Daniels, honorable Judith Mason, Attorney General Hope Kant, and many others before and after that has build it to what myself and the other two founders knew it could become.

And if my assistance is welcomed, I'd like to help with the civil courts system as I had been waiting for it as a private attorney for a long time now.
  • 2.2) Have you had any charges against you in the time that you were gone?
    • I do not believe so.
  • 2.3) What have you done since your resignation or termination?
    • Provided legal advice as inquired from the public and in private using my active BAR license.
  • 2.4) Additional information:
    • During my time building the San Andreas Judicial Branch I created most of the processes and systems to list a few ...
      - ULSA School of Law: Bar Certification Training, Bar Certification Database, structure of the school of law as the first Dean of the Law School.
      - Court Trial Procedures: Discovery, Notice of Action, Notice of Motion.
      - Proposed the appointment of the duties of Bailiff and Judiciary Security to the Department of Corrections.
      - Established the first organizational structure of the Judicial Branch; Chief Justice, Associate Justice, Appellate Judge, District Judge, Senior State Attorney, State Attorney, Clerk, and Paralegal.
      - Officiated the first wedding in the State of San Andreas in January of 2021, and was in the process of developing a marriage license procedure.
      - Established the Board of Governors which at the time consisted of the following; Chief Justice, Attorney General, Dean of School of Law, and Chairman of the Bar Association.
      - Established the Bar Association structure to include its duties and responsibilities.
      - Many more....
  • 3.1) Employment During Absence:
    • Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Job Duties:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 4.2) Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin record.
    Admin Record
  • 4.3) List all the factions you are currently a part of:
    • None
  • 4.4) Discord Username (Example: Name#0000):
    • Percival

Honorable Judge & Dean of Law School
University of Los Santos San Andreas
San Andreas Judicial Branch
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Andrew Vinewood, Judge

Post by Colt Daniels »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Vinewood,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

Associate Justice
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

EMPLOYMENT OFFER
Mr. @Andrew Vinewood,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. At this time we would like to once again OFFER you employment with our branch. At this time we would like to formally offer you the position of PARALEGAL TRAINEE. Please let us know if you would like to accept this offer - if you do, a recruiter will be in contact with you soon.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Andrew Vinewood
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Andrew Vinewood »

I, Andrew Vinewood, accept the offer of Paralegal Trainee.

Honorable Judge & Dean of Law School
University of Los Santos San Andreas

Return to “SAJB - Reinstatements - Archive”