• Date: 24/JAN/1997
      Place: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: ECLIPSE TOWERS, Apt 751
      Phone Number: 4858937
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • N/A
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • N/A
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Burgershot

Length of Employment: 1 year

Title: Asst Manager:
      Trained in food service and hospitality
      Trained in sales techniques
      Responsible for managing workflow of 5-10 employees

Reason for Leaving: New job

Company Name: Clappers Restaurant

Length of Employment: 1 year

Title: Security:
      Trained in crowd control and threat detection by Head of Security
      Responsible for establishment security during public events
      Responsbile for frisking patrons on entrance
      Responsible for loss prevention and internal corruption

Reason for Leaving: Currently employed
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • There's one barrier that separates man from beast, and that is the rule of law. We've come along way from the anarchy that beset our ancestors. The pen has become mightier than the sword, might no longer makes right. A body of law has been developed over centuries to form a precedent that provides a shield to the downtrodden and a sword to the righteous. I wish to be apart of this highest tradition and dedicate my life to building this bulwark. This is my entrance to the real world of real power and influence and I plan to mark my name in the historical record as a defender of freedoms and liberties and correctly wielding the law for the greater good. The dark underbelly of the criminal world feign power through aggression, but their continued freedom is a privilege awarded to them by much higher powers.

I've spent a few years studying the abstract but knowledge only takes you so far, it's time for me to enter the halls of justice and learn the ropes from an experienced judicial professional and start a career in public service. I'll tutor under a mentor, take the BAR exam and ultimately decide on the path I wish to take moving forward.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I was born to a self made upper middle class family in Los Santos. My father worked his way through the entertainment industry to become an executive for a premium talent agency. My father was quite career focused but my mother, although educated, decided to dedicate herself to her family. Her sacrafice gave us a picturesque upbringing and a stable childhood. Later in life my father told me stories about his hard upbringing and eventual success which achieved his goal of instilling a solid sense of duty and morality in me. I worked my way though University and earned a B.S in Economics with a Philosophy minor. Although I may lack the practical skills and experience, I will come with a tenacious intelligence and charisma that hungers to be utilized and adapted to the professional environment. I'm a quick and efficient learner, I make the guarantee that I will only need instruction once.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Wise. Wisdom is the sum of knowledge and will. Knowledge grants power and will grants conviction. I possess an uncanny ability for discernment and capacity for insight that transcends the petty and the personal. I act in an objective and unbiased manner based on all the information available to me. My strong personal character and comprehensive worldview provide me with the conviction to be one of the few that move the ball forward and act as a wise mediator between the known and unknown.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something." - Plato
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Personal research
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • N/A
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • N/A
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • bosswally
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT -6
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • N/A
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I'm a very goal oriented person, I need a mission or objective to thrive personally. I shine in a challenging environment and I'm very conscious and deliberate in my thoughts and actions. I am no stranger to problem solving and conflict resolution. I'm ready to have my potential molded by the Judicial Branch into a successful career in public sector.
Last edited by Woodcock Johnson on Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Woodcock Johnson

Post by Antonio McFornell »

PENDING EDIT
Mr. Johnson,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. After carefully reviewing your application, we would like you to make some changes and/or additions to your application, therefore your application is currently PENDING EDIT for the following reason(s):

Please carefully review the following items on your employment application;
  • Please provide more detail in relation to your employment history. Duties assigned, training (if any) received, etc.
  • ((Complete section 5.5.))
At this time we will allow you forty-eight hours to amend your responses. If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Best regards,

Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Clerk - Administrative Office
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Superior Court Judge
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Woodcock Johnson
ECRP Forum Name: BossWally

Post by Woodcock Johnson »

Antonio McFornell wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:36 pm Image

PENDING EDIT
Mr. Johnson,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position within the San Andreas Judicial Branch. After carefully reviewing your application, we would like you to make some changes and/or additions to your application, therefore your application is currently PENDING EDIT for the following reason(s):

Please carefully review the following items on your employment application;
  • Please provide more detail in relation to your employment history. Duties assigned, training (if any) received, etc.
  • ((Complete section 5.5.))
At this time we will allow you forty-eight hours to amend your responses. If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Best regards,

Clerk - Administrative Office
(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]

Completed
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Johnson,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

ON HOLD
Mr. Johnson,

Upon conducting your background check, I've noticed you having racked up a serious amount of speeding tickets in the past few weeks. I will be putting your application on hold for a minimum of seven (7) days and to wait whether we've seen any improvement in this regard.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Johnson,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

Chief Public Defender
Notary Clerk
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Johnson,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, and qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as follows;
  • Failure to attend interview within a reasonable timeframe
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”