Post by Terry Walkner »

1. CONTACT INFORMATION
  • Full Name: Terry Walkner
    Phone Number: 514-8188
    E-Mail Address: [email protected]
    Position in Agency: Lead Journalist
2. REQUEST INFORMATION
  • Detailed information of your request:
    • Request for a recorded statement about an armed robbery at Los Santos Gun Club around the time of 18/02/2024 at 16:00 to 16:20
      I'm not looking for anything specific, just confirmation on some details and a statement LSPD would like to make to the public. we are not allowed to share personal information or footage of the suspects, so im not looking for that. mainly just looking for a quick recorded statement about what happened, LSPD's response, and anything else LSPD would like to inform the public about regarding the situation. thanks!
Alex Schill
Police Captain I
ECRP Forum Name: Alex Schill

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Request for Comment [Weazel News]

Post by Alex Schill »

mrdlogo

Los Santos Police Department

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• Terry Walkner,

Thank you for reaching out regarding this incident. I have spoken with the officers involved and obtained the following information.

On the 18th of February, 2024, shortly after 4:00 PM, a 911 call was received from the Los Santos Gun Club near Power Street. Three units initially responded, and they quickly arrived on the scene. The officers entered the building and apprehended three individuals as they were actively engaged in robbing the store. No shots were fired, and all three suspects were brought into custody without incident, charged appropriately, and safely transported to the Department of Corrections.

This incident came to a safe conclusion quickly and without harm to any officer or suspect. An unlicensed firearm was recovered from one of those involved, and the Department seized the stolen cash. We believe the situation is an excellent example of the rapid response and quick actions taken by the officers of the Los Santos Police Department.

Thank you again for your inquiry, I will keep it open for any followup questions.

• Warmest Regards
    Police Captain I Alex Schill
    Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
    Los Santos Police Department
Image POLICE CAPTAIN I Alex Schill
Commanding Officer, Internal Affairs Division
Patrol Command, Mission Row Patrol Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Public Inquiries - Archive”