• Date: 20/04/2000 (DD/MM/YYYY)
      Place: Los Santos, SA
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 4183862
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I have never commited a crime but I have a paid speeding ticket.
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • REPLACE TEXT
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Self Employed Trucker
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving: Growth opportunity

Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I am eager to join the San Andreas Judicial Branch as a paralegal due to its outstanding reputation and commitment to justice. The opportunity to contribute my skills in such a respected institution is deeply appealing. The Branch's dedication to fairness, integrity, and excellence resonates with my own values and aspirations. I am drawn to its mission of ensuring equal access to justice for all individuals, irrespective of background or circumstances. By becoming part of this esteemed organization, I aim to play a role in positively impacting people's lives on a daily basis.

Moreover, I see the San Andreas Judicial Branch as an excellent platform for professional growth. Working alongside experienced legal professionals, I look forward to expanding my knowledge of legal processes and enhancing my skills in a challenging yet supportive environment. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the Branch's continued success and to serve the community with dedication and integrity. Joining the San Andreas Judicial Branch represents not just a job opportunity, but a chance to align my career with my values and make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • As a driven and adaptable individual, I offer a diverse range of skills and qualities that make me an ideal candidate for the paralegal position. Although I may not have gathered experience within the field of legal or judicial work I am very eager to learn everything I can to be the best at my job. Throughout my academic progression I've had to acquire several skills such as critical analysis and critical thinking and researching skills which made a significant impact on how well I was able to successfully and effectiively progress in my academics.
      Throughout my academic and professional journey, I have consistently demonstrated a passion for learning and a willingness to take on new challenges. My ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and my meticulous attention to detail enable me to excel in tasks that require precision and accuracy.
      Furthermore, my excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively make me an effective team player. I thrive in environments that value diversity, creativity, and innovation, and I am eager to contribute my unique perspective to the San Andreas Judicial Branch.
      Although I may not have direct experience in the legal field, I am eager to leverage my skills and enthusiasm to learn and grow within the role of a paralegal. I am confident that my dedication, adaptability, and passion for making a positive impact will make me a valuable addition to the San Andreas Judicial Branch team.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • "Adaptable." This word encapsulates my ability to navigate various situations with ease and effectiveness. Whether faced with new challenges or changing environments, I have consistently demonstrated my capacity to adjust quickly and thrive. Adapting allows me to remain open-minded, resilient, and resourceful in finding solutions. It reflects my willingness to embrace change, learn from experiences, and continuously evolve, ensuring I can contribute positively to any scenario or team dynamic.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Through the government's public website since I was interested in applying for a goverment organisation.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • I'm not in any faction.
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No, I don't have any admin punishments and no other characters.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • shroq
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: Central European Time
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • I play on 2 German and 1 Egnlish GrandRP servers and German MajesticRP server, I have previous experience mostly in executive branch such as LSPD, FIB and USSS (GOV).
      Currently I am acitive on GrandRP EN3 in LSPD and MajesticRP German in LSPD as well.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I look forward to learning the profession as a paralegal and potentially even grow further to eventually perhaps become a lawyer by passing the bar.
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Luca Ford

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Ford,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
David Vespucci
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Luca Ford

Post by David Vespucci »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Ford,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Your application has been written by an AI text generator. This is not the type of behavior and ethical standard we expect from anyone showing interest in being employed with the Judicial Branch.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Public Defense Attorney
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 593-1338— [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”