• Date: 03/26/2000
      Place: Grove Street, Los Santos
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 3905872
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No I have not.
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • N/A
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Burgershot
      Length of Employment: Freelance Employee
      Title: Server
      Reason for Leaving: Wanted to move up in the world from freelance fast food work. Although it provided good experience I wanted something that would support me better.

Company Name: Grove Convivence
      Length of Employment: 4 Years
      Title: Cashier
      Reason for Leaving: I worked this job from ages 16-20 and it being my first job after awhile it was time to leave and look for a more permanent employment.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • Since I was young I have seen the various legal systems of Los Santos work both in and against the peoples favor. Growing up in grove street I saw how people were treated by members of the LSPD and seen multiple friends and family members put through the prison system. That's when I knew I wanted to be a change in the system and do what I can to make a difference. I wish to pursue a career in the Judicial Branch to help those who have been wrongly charged and help those in need of legal advice. I feel being a member of JB will help me both grow as a person and help support my community who needs it most.

I have aspirations to pursue the defensive division of JB and learn the ins and outs of the legal system in Los Santos. After doing my research in both private law firms and JB I felt JB would be the best fit for myself. I want to start as a Law Student as I will be able to learn this system and then apply it once I become a fully trained Attorney. Additionally I feel the support the government provides the Judicial branch will help me be the best Attorney I can be opposed the private law firms.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I was born into a large family on Grove, Being the youngest child. Ever since I was young I learned the struggle of being a low income family and how to do everything I can to keep a roof over my head. I have been working since the age of thirteen to help support my family. When my father was arrested for a gun charge, I was the one who had to take charge and support the family which is when I got my first job working at the convivence store. I was the only sibling who stayed in school and got my diploma, On top of working shifts at the store after school everyday. Now that I have grown up and moved out I still look to work hard, Which is why I'm pursuing JB. I feel with my hard work ethic and commitment to making sure what needs to get done gets done I feel I am ideal for the department. One of my biggest goals in life since my fathers arrest and imprisonment was to become a attorney and help those in need of legal representation. With these traits, skills and life experience I hope JB considers my application and allows me to pursue this career.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • In my opinion the word that describes me best is Resilient. Ever since I was young I was expected to handle whatever was thrown at me, from working hard to pay the bills to getting through school even when nobody thought I would I pressed on. After moving out I dealt with the struggles of employment and staying out of trouble. I stayed resilient and avoided temptations throughout my youth to one day get into the position I am in today, Applying for the job of my dreams to finally become the change I wanted to see.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Via extensive research into the various legal firms in the city and from weazel ads.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Heath Tegans - LSPD
      Saint Valentine - The Rooks
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yeah I've had punishments for various reasons during my last 2 years on Eclipse. Almost all of my punishments were from when I was newer to the server and newer to crim RP. However I strive to avoid these punishments and provide good rp to those I interact with across my various characters as well as learn and improve in situations I was incorrect in my actions.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • .saintgg
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: UTC -4
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [ ] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No I do not
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • I do
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I have about 2 years experience on the server in both Legal and crim RP that may be beneficial!
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Deshawn Malone

Post by Antonio McFornell »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Malone,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Best regards,

Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Clerk - Administrative Office
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Superior Court Judge
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Deshawn Malone

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Malone,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

Best regards,

Antonio José McFornell
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Deshawn Malone [PENDING INTERVIEW]

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Piker,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in thirty (30) days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Applicant did not appear for their interview in a ten day timelapse.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Best regards,

Antonio José McFornell
Superior Court Judge
Training & Hiring Staff

Commend & Complain

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”