[Press Release] Promotion of a new Assistant Sheriff

Section for News Releases and Community Outreach.
Amelia Clark
Lieutenant
ECRP Forum Name: Tenbae

LSSD Awards

[Press Release] Promotion of a new Assistant Sheriff

Post by Amelia Clark »

WWW.LSSD.SAGOV.US
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
News Release
10th December, 2023
"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"
Sheriff Bobby Kirk

• Promotion of a new Assistant Sheriff
    -

Tyrone Balakay, a dedicated and driven individual, embarked on his career with the Los Santos Sheriffs Department on the 2nd of January 2020. From the beginning of his career, he was committed to his role, demonstrating a strong work ethic and becoming an inspiration to other deputies.

Since joining the department, Tyrone Balakay has been instrumental in fostering growth and development across various departments. He has managed Field Training Division, Recruitment and the Internal Affair Division. His tireless efforts and commitment to excellence have not only earned him the respect of his colleagues but have also positioned him as a key figure in shaping the future of the Los Santos Sheriffs Department.

Tyrone Balakay has displayed hard work and resilience, demonstrating leadership qualities that set him apart from others. He has shown that he can handle complex and unique challenges, inspiring his team to introduce and implement changes. This hard work and dedication have impacted the different divisions within the Sheriffs Department, and we believe his new promotion will enable him to develop them further.

It is with pleasure that we extend our congratulations to Tyrone Balakay on his well-deserved promotion to the esteemed position of Assistant Sheriff. This is a testament to his dedication, leadership, and the positive impact he has had on the Los Santos Sheriffs Department
    Sheriff Bobby Kirk wrote:I have had the privilege of working closely with Assistant Sheriff Tyrone Balakay for an extended period, I cannot envision anyone more fitting for this crucial role. His dedication and leadership has left a mark on our department, our community, and the entire state of San Andreas. I am looking forward to witnessing the impact he will make in his new position. Thank you for your service, and continue to do God's work in keeping the state of San Andreas safe.
    Undersheriff John Wallace wrote:I extend my heartfelt congratulations to Tyrone Balakay on his well-deserved promotion to Assistant Sheriff. I am confident that his new role will have a positive impact on the development of the Sheriff's Department.
    -
###
  • For Information, Contact:

Public Relations Strategist
    Sheriff's Information Division

Sheriff Bobby Kirk
    (909) 596-1688 — [email protected]

Sheriff's Information Division
    Procopio Promenade 1, Paleto Bay
    Los Santos, SA, 909